Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You can join Retro "I'm pooping my diaper" Futurist and Jamuraan "i'm only pretending to be mad and bad at mafia" on my dunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

I think I can make a pretty strong argument against lynching myself or Sandwolf, therefore at the very least we can force a 50/50 between the partnership of the scummiest team.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Pinterest Mom posted:

You can join Retro "I'm pooping my diaper" Futurist and Jamuraan "i'm only pretending to be mad and bad at mafia" on my dunk.

How do you believe you are acting in the town's best interest?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Considering the people on my lunch are scum or Australian or both, meh

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Excuse me I use the toilet like a big boy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

Honestly I'd just rather get you out of a game you have no interest in

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote podima

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Honestly I'd just rather get you out of a game you have no interest in

I don't understand why you think I have no interest in this game? I've been engaged, giving opinions, making things happen.

If you want to vote for me, you should come up with a reason I'm scum, not pretending that you're doing it to get me out of a game I'm not playing in, because I'm very clearly playing in this one.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

##vote podima

Why?

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't understand why you think I have no interest in this game? I've been engaged, giving opinions, making things happen.

If you want to vote for me, you should come up with a reason I'm scum, not pretending that you're doing it to get me out of a game I'm not playing in, because I'm very clearly playing in this one.

Okay let's say not a temple game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

You made a terrible anti town decision, maybe he's giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't just mad dumb

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Why?

Cause I think he's scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I don't know what that means

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't know what that means

Explains your play

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Yeah I didn't like that post from Kash. It even had "honestly" in it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

So does this one!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'll vote pmom rather than be lynched

Defensive

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

Defensive

....... what

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He's making a lame slam

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jonathan Fisk posted:

He's making a lame slam

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

You should try for a grand slam, that'd be better.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

I defy scum convention :shrug:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Pinterest Mom posted:

Those reasons you listed are exactly what scum would be doing. You're making bad things happen, giving bad opinions, and not actually providing meaningful content. Your entire argument is meta based and you've done quite a bit of OMGUSing on me.

Also, please answer my previous question.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Wow, 100 posts since last night and somehow, no one has managed to say new.

PMom is there a reason you're pedaling so hard the wheels are coming off? I've played with you before, and while I can remember this behavior, you're really relentless this game. So relentless, in fact, you're losing credibility to me. I still think you're town, but man, you're just shouting and insulting and stomping all over the place. It's ineffective casing and it just seems like you're trying to win this thing like a cowboy.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm sorry to see Australia has diluted your mafia skill, sandy

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

Those reasons you listed are exactly what scum would be doing. You're making bad things happen, giving bad opinions, and not actually providing meaningful content. Your entire argument is meta based and you've done quite a bit of OMGUSing on me.

Also, please answer my previous question.

I've answered to my satisfaction.

Sandwolf posted:

Wow, 100 posts since last night and somehow, no one has managed to say new.

PMom is there a reason you're pedaling so hard the wheels are coming off? I've played with you before, and while I can remember this behavior, you're really relentless this game. So relentless, in fact, you're losing credibility to me. I still think you're town, but man, you're just shouting and insulting and stomping all over the place. It's ineffective casing and it just seems like you're trying to win this thing like a cowboy.

I reject the premise of the question (that I'm "pedalling so hard the wheels are coming off"), and I think you're being disingenuous in asking it. There's no possible answer I can give to "is there a reason you're pedaling so hard the wheels are coming off?", and I don't think you're interested in an answer. This is faux-concern.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm not looking for an answer, that was NOT a genuine question looking for clarity. I was trying to bring some reflection on, because it feels like you keep doubling down on anger, to the point where you just accused me of faux-concern. I've stated your towniness privately and in thread, and I wish you'd stop being so boisterous.

Is that better?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm sorry to see Australia has diluted your mafia skill, sandy

Can't dilute something that doesn't exist

8-)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

I'm not looking for an answer, that was NOT a genuine question looking for clarity. I was trying to bring some reflection on, because it feels like you keep doubling down on anger, to the point where you just accused me of faux-concern. I've stated your towniness privately and in thread, and I wish you'd stop being so boisterous.

Is that better?

I don't understand why you say you're peeved that I pointed out that your question was faux-concern, in the same post where you say that your question was in fact, faux-concern.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Pmom be less rude I think is what he's saying

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Like I know literally every Mafia player thinks their anger is righteous when they're pursuing scum from time to time, but this is ridiculous.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Pinterest Mom posted:

I've answered to my satisfaction.

That's not how this works if you're town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote fisk I'm on mobile rest of night.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

That's not how this works if you're town.

Where's your sense of adventure? It's an exciting cliffhanger

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm not convinced Fisk is scum. There's no merit beyond a meta argument based on unverified-mason chat.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Im not convinced pmom is scum because insufferable rear end in a top hat is a null tell for him.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

<3

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Max posted:

Im not convinced pmom is scum because insufferable rear end in a top hat is a null tell for him.

Why do you think I *am* scum?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm being as sunny, earnest, and sincere as I can be itg :)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because you're not lurking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm being as sunny, earnest, and sincere as I can be itg :)

I know.

• Locked thread