Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Budget Prefuse posted:

the beats on big fish theory are monstrous. huge love letter to the entire UK electronic scene. amazing album

Massive

edit - terrible snipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4ROEVTLXI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

LOL I saw these visuals on when he came into Austin. This apology is so loving hilarious bad, bitch made poo poo right here

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pants the Crapper is a cornball

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
i am so loving HYPED for new vince staples tn

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

I mean gently caress Rahm but Chance does a poo poo ton for Chicago man.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
wayne back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2j9d_OlUiE

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

hot take: chance can be an overall good musician and dude but do something corny and stupid at the same time

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lncyvgKWt4

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

40 lbs to freedom posted:

hot take: chance can be an overall good musician and dude but do something corny and stupid at the same time

Yeah, which is why I was laughing about the Aftermath thing.

I was responding to Temple. Because I know what he was inferring.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Big Fish Theory is this year's Atrocity Exhibition. I need Sophie to have production credits on every rap album from now on

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Not enough bass in the world to properly play Big Fish Theory.

Yeah Right goes hard, I didn't see a features list in advance so Kendrick was a nice surprise.

The DJ Khaled album is 23 songs? Holy gently caress this is going to be a good Friday in the office.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeUOvrnOCVY

EDIT: Samo is loving dope.

void_serfer fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 23, 2017

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
lol I am not listening to an 87 minute long DJ Khaled album

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

Big Fish Theory is this year's Atrocity Exhibition. I need Sophie to have production credits on every rap album from now on

eh its much better than ae. im so happy its yeezus short instead of views long. i didnt make it through 06

edit: lmao he really wanted for it to be yeezus 2

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Yeah Right 😍

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

fish eyeball not being the cd hole is really upsetting

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

:stare:

These Pusha's verse on Khaled's album.

Also the key to listening to Khaled Albums is just look at the features for someone you like.

Major Bag Alert, Also good.

Also lmao at Sean's reply to Kendrick.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jun 23, 2017

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Big Fish Theory is great. Only listened once so far this morning but I loved it.

The feature list on DJ Khaled is ridiculous. There's a track with Future, Migos, 21 and TI and then the very next track is Future, Thugger, Rick Ross and 2 Chainz :captainpop:

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Also Metro Boomin is releasing SOMETHING in the next 24 hours or so by the looks of it

https://instagram.com/p/BVqN-zjDa-m/

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

atrus50 posted:

eh its much better than ae.

no such thing :colbert:

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

danny brown being unable to top xxx is one of the saddest things in hip hop i cry every time i remember

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

atrus50 posted:

danny brown being unable to top xxx is one of the saddest things in hip hop i cry every time i remember

I like them both about equally. Both easily among my favorite albums ever.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
Didn't care for summertime but I like this might nut to it

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

GoldfishStew posted:

Didn't care for summertime but I like this might nut to it

this, but hte young thbug ebbcg alnium art

Incorrect Username
Feb 21, 2011

atrus50 posted:

don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

agreed but AE was a step in the right direction. danny is one of the few rappers i actually wish would rap about sex more

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

HorseRenoir posted:

lol I am not listening to an 87 minute long DJ Khaled album

Hahah I thought you were joking about the length, just checked. holy gently caress

Vince channeling serious Yeezus/ AE/ Warp Record vibes on this. Yeah Right is a banger.

Quantum of Phallus fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Jun 23, 2017

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Everyone said yeezus is a bad album but we're going to be hearing bad ripoffs of it for the next decade. HTH.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yeezus was good

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

power botton posted:

Everyone said yeezus is a bad album but we're going to be hearing bad ripoffs of it for the next decade. HTH.

Yeezus is the best Kanye album

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I never got into Summertime either but Big Fish Theory is really doing it for me. Great production throughout.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

alternatively yeezus is trash and so is 808s by the way

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Big fish theory aoty

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Big Fish Theory is real good. I was gonna listen to that then the new DJ Khaled but instead I listened to BFT again.

I'm only a few tracks into Grateful and the album is just kind of...boring? Like it all sounds perfectly fine, the features are all good, and I honestly don't dislike it at all, but it's just sort of bland.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

monkeu posted:

Yeezus is the best Kanye album

yeah

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
i ididnt get to BFT last night cause i was up late night ballin

but i am now

its good.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

abraham linksys posted:

Yeah Right 😍

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Not really feeling bft so far the production isn't doing it for me and his rapping seems flat and uninspired :shrug:

e; all these beats sound like roni size songs to me I'd rather hear rap beats

Robert Analog fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jun 23, 2017

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
ALL these people that never got into summertime just makes me feel sad for y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
I think when Summertime 06 came out I was listening to side a/b going to and coming back from my daily bike rides for like 2 months straight