Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

BaconCopter posted:

The dog looks lukewarm at best :colbert:

Patience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Gonna head to the holy enclave today and full up on the final round of on sale kirkland frozen pizza sacramentals. I think I have space for 4 boxes, rest of space will be devoted to normandy and those sweet frozen breasts.

Hot dog WILL be enjoyed along with a single refill.

NO KETCHUP!!!!!!!!

PBUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: if i see that old bag sample bitch I'm gonna walk up and take 3 of whatever it is then throw them out and spit at her.

My friend have you heard of the new wonders of Ketchup? Join the Apostates.

PBUC

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

RocktheCaulk posted:

My friend have you heard of the new wonders of Ketchup? Join the Apostates.

PBUC

Praise the Red Dawn

Gungan Sex Toys
Jun 21, 2017

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Praise the Red Dawn

this sounds like a sex move

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Gungan Sex Toys posted:

this sounds like a sex move

Who said it isn't, we are apostates :wink:

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Meydey posted:

Bought glasses last week at Costco. Frame, Progressive Bi-focal (I'm an old), anti-glare coating, and the costco warranty - $169.99
I'm an employee so I have to go there, but I have priced it out and those would be $300-400 anywhere else. I will not buy glasses online unless I have used a certain frame before, and do not want to deal with returns or anything. Get a scratch a month later, return to Costco and get new lenses, no questions asked.
My wife gets contacts, and after rebates that are Costco only, they usually are 1/2 to 2/3 the price anywhere else.

If you ever need hearing aids, go to Costco also. Easily half the price of independents for the same brand/model. Batteries are super cheap also.

I got Lasik a couple years ago, so I haven't had need of it lately:

Costco sells a an eyeglass cleaner kit thats two decent sized squirt bottles of cleaner plus a small travel sized one plus some cloths. The kicker is, they have tanks of the fluid at the optical center and you can top it off whenever you want.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Heffer posted:

I got Lasik a couple years ago, so I haven't had need of it lately:

Costco sells a an eyeglass cleaner kit thats two decent sized squirt bottles of cleaner plus a small travel sized one plus some cloths. The kicker is, they have tanks of the fluid at the optical center and you can top it off whenever you want.

I would love to get Lasik, but I have a giant melon head and very little hair. I need the glasses to break up the ugly into easier to digest pieces.

If y'all haven't tried the $12.99 shorts on sale with the stretchy wastebands yet, they are the most comfortable shorts ever, and have decent length. I bought 4 pair, and am tempted to get backups.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Meydey posted:

If y'all haven't tried the $12.99 shorts on sale with the stretchy wastebands yet, they are the most comfortable shorts ever, and have decent length. I bought 4 pair, and am tempted to get backups.

I've already gone back for seconds on the shorts, also got a very nice white button up shirt for this incredibly hot weather in the west. So very comfortable. Thanks Costco!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Squashy Nipples posted:

Up until I got LASIK last year, I bought all of my glasses at Costco.

I got PRK a couple years ago and it's probably the best thing I've ever done. Being half blind all the time since I was a child sucked. I only got PRK because I do kickboxing and I'd rather not lose a piece of my eye if I were to get punched in the face.

Meydey posted:

If you ever need hearing aids, go to Costco also. Easily half the price of independents for the same brand/model. Batteries are super cheap also.

Given SA's demographic this is good advice for some of us.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

if Costco did Lasik I would probably get it. bulk eyeball lasers blasted out by an aproned granny near the freezer section

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Hot dog at home

You cooking it on a radiator?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if Costco did Lasik I would probably get it. bulk eyeball lasers blasted out by an aproned granny near the freezer section

Laugh if you must, but I was referred to my LASIK surgeon by my Costco Optometrist. He did great work!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

enjoyin some dogs...!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dely Apple posted:

enjoyin some dogs...!

processed cheese slices are not correct for a dog

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Oh, it seems you have may be experiencing some heavy dementia, this is the COSTCO THREAD. Please don't post pictures of you heathenistic internet memes in here.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

PBUC

Dolla Fifty

AMEN

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

BaconCopter posted:

PBUC

Dolla Fifty

AMEN

And a REFILL!

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Ride The Gravitron posted:

My dealer works at Costco so I go in, get great savings and get my weed at the same time.

My pot store is across the street from costco, so I go in, get great savings and a giant doobie

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

My Linux Rig posted:

My pot store is across the street from costco, so I go in, get great savings and a giant doobie

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

As you all probably remember I had a harrowing experience last time I was at the Stco. I put on a brace face today and went back to the food court today. I looked the nice man working the counter right in the eye and said "you have any onions?"

A moment passed that felt like a lifetime...

Then he said "yes, in back and that weird sour stuff"

Then I ate a 1.50 dog with refills and onions and spicy mustard. I did not get catsup to please the Costco gods, but I wish I had.

PBUC

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
unmelted kraft singles have no place on a costco dog, but I wouldn't mind if they started having melted cheese dispensers behind the counter or something

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

the dream

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

As you all probably remember I had a harrowing experience last time I was at the Stco. I put on a brace face today and went back to the food court today. I looked the nice man working the counter right in the eye and said "you have any onions?"

A moment passed that felt like a lifetime...

Then he said "yes, in back and that weird sour stuff"

Then I ate a 1.50 dog with refills and onions and spicy mustard. I did not get catsup to please the Costco gods, but I wish I had.

PBUC

ketchup is ok friend

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014
Buy one get one huge rear end pink bag full of kettle corn until Sunday. May the costco shine on you.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tato posted:

unmelted kraft singles have no place on a costco dog, but I wouldn't mind if they started having melted cheese dispensers behind the counter or something

fwiw the big packs of Kirkland american cheese slices are perfect for burgers

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
The only acceptable application of processed cheese is for making home made breakfast sandwiches. Everything else is better with the real deal.

FYI Mason jar lids (the kind where the top pops out) are the perfect egg moulds for this application. Spray them with Kirkland signature cooking oil, crack in your egg and cover with some water in the skillet to steam the top of the egg. :perfect:

Normally my instructions would end with the lids but, you know, goons and cooking..

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Posting from Liverpool Street station in London.

A nice woman is signing people up for Costco Memberships here. Spreading the gospel!

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Chinatown posted:

Posting from Liverpool Street station in London.

A nice woman is signing people up for Costco Memberships here. Spreading the gospel!

Is she applying the standard UK membership restrictions? I still can't understand why they are so strict

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

TTerrible posted:

Is she applying the standard UK membership restrictions? I still can't understand why they are so strict

When I went to one of the UK Costco's a few weeks ago they still had the membership restrictions.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Do they still sell Tim Tams at Costco? I don't venture down the cookie aisle very often, and I have never tried a Tim Tam before.

Gonna go today. I'm out of those goddamn beef patties...

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Meydey posted:

:wth:

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I just wish they made those shorts in a smaller size. I grabbed the 32s, but they were too big. I wanted to be disappointed, but then I realized it was because my love handles are gone. Still a win!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Anyone tried these? Just picked them up last night, hoping they grill up nicely.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

binge crotching posted:

When I went to one of the UK Costco's a few weeks ago they still had the membership restrictions.

What are the restrictions? Do they make you prove you own a business or something?

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

what the gently caress kind of glasses is your wife getting?

I got a lot of expensive options when I got my new glasses and spent a total of around $150

Zennioptical. $25. No insurance.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

binge crotching posted:

Anyone tried these? Just picked them up last night, hoping they grill up nicely.

Grilled those last weekend after boiling in some Rainier beer that was in my fridge. Very good and got rid of some lovely beer to boot.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What are the restrictions? Do they make you prove you own a business or something?

You had to work for the government/fire/medical/teacher, or a couple of random things like airlines/insurance/law. It was a really weird combo.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

binge crotching posted:

Some dang good brats. Simmer those bad boys in a beer and kraut mix (don't forget salt) and finish over charcoal

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Tim Tams update: the Township 5 Camillus Costco no longer carries Tim Tams. My daughter and I drowned our sorrows with a pair of dog & soda (w/ refill) combos. Also split a brisket sandwich out of curiosity. Not very good imo. Feel like they skimped on the brisket.

Overall a somewhat disappointing Costco trip, but my faith and devotion remains unwavering. PBUC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm going to buy a beach towel and a bunch of Normandy Mixed Veggies today