Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wicka
Jun 28, 2007

"After the Heluva Good! Dips accident in turn four at the end of the Daytona 500, we've lost Dale Earnhardt."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Sponsored yellows are my nightmare

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

At least we won't think the caution is out every time there's a series title sponsor flash on the NBC ticker this year like we did with Sprint.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I'm going to need some Goody's Headache Powder after reading the last few pages of this thread.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

gret posted:

I'm going to need some Goody's Headache Powder after reading the last few pages of this thread.

There's a better way to make it stop.

This post brought to you by the National Rifle Association.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

I'll enjoy poo poo posting on behalf of Ford and The Classy Chassis Gentleman's Club - half priced drinks on Amputee Thursday

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Proud Christian Mom posted:

There's a better way to make it stop.

This post brought to you by the National Rifle Association.

That's Viking levels of gruesome, visit GoDaddy.com to see more

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
This banhammer thread break, brought to you by Husky. When you need a tool to beat a tool, Husky is the brand for you!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

lol been a while since I've seen someone tell someone to kill themselves here

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Shame the reason isn't: PCM has been assessed a P1 Penalty for violating Section 12-1: Words detrimental to forums posting

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I don't think he was being serious, tbf

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Yeah. But it's one of those few zero tolerance rules it seems

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

wicka posted:

"After the Heluva Good! Dips accident in turn four at the end of the Daytona 500, we've lost Dale Earnhardt."

Dale died on the White Flag Lap Presented by Credit One Bank RIP

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Norns posted:

lol been a while since I've seen someone tell someone to kill themselves here

Funny, I interpreted that as a suggestion to kill other people.

This miscommunication brought to you by Rosetta Stone.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not generally a good idea to suggest killing anyone

Counter opinions brought to you by the AAA Drive For Autism

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Slickdrac posted:

I wouldn't go that far

This post sponsored by the US Army

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Slickdrac posted:

I wouldn't go that far

This post sponsored by the US Navy

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Slickdrac posted:

I wouldn't go that far

This post sponsored by the US Air Force

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Slickdrac posted:

I wouldn't go that far

This post sponsored by the US Marines

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

This combo breaker brought to you by Killer Instinct, coming to steam soon.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 days!)

You forgot the Space Force

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

During Israeli driver Alon Day's press conference, the local jet team was doing flyovers, which got him nervous. "I was about to head to the bunkers," he said.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Daniel Suarez is a great new talent and has many years ahead of him in NASCAR.

This post sponsored by ICE.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Trucks at Iowa which means Kyle Busch won't win the race

Ironically the race and this post is sponsored by M&M's. Powered by Iowa CORN ethanol and presented by Pork.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

dentist toy box posted:

Trucks at Iowa which means Kyle Busch won't win the race

Ironically the race and this post is sponsored by M&M's. Powered by Iowa CORN ethanol and presented by Pork.

Iowa AF.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That is a dead tire there :jebstare:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/878424929967816704

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ouch

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It doesn't start until like 9:30pm, either, which is pants on head stupid.

"Let's start a race some people won't get to see because they have to go to work the next morning!" :haw:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Eldora is one of the coolest things NASCAR has done in recent memory.

So naturally they want to kill it, I guess.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

This post sponsored by the US Air Force

GOLD BOND POWDER
YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE
GOLD BOND POWDER
YOU MAKE MY BALLS FEEL FINE
FEELS SO FINE AND THATS A FACT
YOU KEEP ME DRY WON'T TEAR MY SACK
YOU'RE A GOLDEN BREATHMINT FOR MY BALLS

:911:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

iospace posted:

Eldora is one of the coolest things NASCAR has done in recent memory.

So naturally they want to kill it, I guess.

that's on Fox, not NASCAR

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

The 9:30 weekday start time is on NASCAR though.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

dentist toy box posted:

The 9:30 weekday start time is on NASCAR though.

I think technically that's just the start of the main and doesn't count the heats? Not positive though

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

kidcoelacanth posted:

I think technically that's just the start of the main and doesn't count the heats? Not positive though

yeah that's the start of the main, the actual broadcast usually starts at like 7pm eastern

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

shame on an IGA posted:

GOLD BOND POWDER
YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE
GOLD BOND POWDER
YOU MAKE MY BALLS FEEL FINE
FEELS SO FINE AND THATS A FACT
YOU KEEP ME DRY WON'T TEAR MY SACK
YOU'RE A GOLDEN BREATHMINT FOR MY BALLS

:911:

Those guys should make flag, but no they get reprimanded and weirdo possible rapists are promoted instead

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Watching xfinity is odd with a goon and a guy I've raced a lot in iRacing on track.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Norns posted:

Watching xfinity is odd with a goon and a guy I've raced a lot in iRacing on track.

Yeah, usually it's SRA and Clements on my end (my dad knows his aunt and uncle) but throwing Majeski in there is :psyduck:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I've been lapped by Ty Majeski a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
This race certainly has me interested in iracing

• Locked thread