Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Sucrose posted:

Is SiIvagunner the most bizarre channel on all of Youtube? I mean, I thought I was a meme pro, but even I can't wrap my head around it.

SG is just its own set of memes at this point. It's glorious.

(Stone Halation is still the best thing they've done, though)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Skellybones posted:

I like these tungsten memes

I like Simpsons shitposts but 64 pages of gigantic assess is the first one I've actually elled oh elle at

Caufman
May 7, 2007
You didn't lol at this one?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Holy poo poo

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

the prequel

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Caufman posted:

You didn't lol at this one?

I did now!

Yeaaaaaaas

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhUFpqY_e1g

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

You never finish cleaning bird poo poo. Not even death releases you.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

Why isn't the watermark a Da Share Zone one? What a missed doot or something.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qd7cT3gyrI

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

I'm crying fam

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

What's great is how all of them don't get it and think it's stupid, but after making their own, they are thoroughly amused.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Erebus posted:

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

What the gently caress did you just loving say about my daddy😡😡, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in the Navy Daddies💋 , and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on my little pu$$y, and he has given me over 300💦 confirmed💦 cummies💦. He is trained in sexual💙 warfare and he is the top 🍆💦squirter💦 in the entire US bedroom forces. You are nothing to him but just another slut. He will gently caress you the gently caress up with power the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth🌎, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying poo poo about my ❤️daddy❤️ over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting📞 my secret network of daddies👨‍👨‍👧 across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cummy💦 storm, maggot. The 💦cummy storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your pu$$y. You’re loving dead, bitch. My 👨‍👨‍👧 daddies can be anywhere, anytime, and they can gently caress you in over seven 💯hundred💯 ways💯, and that’s just with their ☝️🏻fingers☝️🏻 and tongues👅👅. Not only are they extensively trained in bareback🍆 intercourse, but they have access to the entire arsenal of the sex 😈closet in my dungeon😈 and they will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end in a top hat off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue🤐. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My 👨‍👨‍👧daddies👨‍👨‍👧 will squirt cummies💦💦 all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, bitch🖕🏻🖕🏻.

i do not know why I have that image saved, nor do I know why it keeps coming in handy in the AUG thread / PYF in general

du -hast has a new favorite as of 09:23 on Jun 24, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ok thank you now go gently caress yourselves.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

hello Daddy my old friend...

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

mods rename me career cummie criminal tia

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I never thought I'd long for the good old days of endless Dolan Memes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karate Bastard posted:

Ok thank you now go gently caress yourselves until there's cummies everywhere.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

:holymoley:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I loving hate cummies but I can't stop laughing at the misery it inflicts on everyone else who reads them

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

soylon posted:

the prequel

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

You piece of poo poo.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Like literally not a single one of those are true. I looked them all up

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paladinus posted:

You piece of poo poo.

:smithcloud:

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012