Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
My claim was not lukewarm, how rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Ok deadline in an hour? I'm not voting. I'm interested to see what tomorrow brings. I agree with ecco, it's the safest play.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

My claim was thoughtful and good.

Though I wish I had breadcrumbed.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

My claim was thoughtful and good.

Though I wish I had breadcrumbed.

I'm sorry, honey. It was so late and you were so, y'know, hat-in-handsy. If you're really the doc, that sucked. This game has one or two days left in it, you should've hit Pmush and HARD.

EccoRaven posted:

I thought you did. whoops.

It's alright. I was excited too. <3

areyoucontagious posted:

Ok deadline in an hour? I'm not voting. I'm interested to see what tomorrow brings. I agree with ecco, it's the safest play.

I'm going back to minecraft. AA, I find it incredibly unlikely that you're scum. If you want to vote BK, I'll join you. Ecco seems open to the idea, and I don't like that power in her hands, but that is what it is. Otherwise, I won't be voting, and I'll see my very first no lynch that was on purpose on the forums having grown up playing where no lynches were common as all hell, especially early.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm gonna take a nap, I'll set an alarm for a few minutes before the deadline.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I've come to my senses.

##vote pera

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote ugghhhh

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
What the gently caress was that?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

areyoucontagious posted:

What the gently caress was that?

Doubt

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
Fair enough.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
yeah I got nothing right now.

Why it could be PMush:
- bad play day 1
- claiming jailor and voting for me first thing day 2 without considering I was the kill target is not pro-town play.

Why it couldn't be PMush:
- claiming jailor makes no sense for scum to do in that position.
- is town if pera is also town

it's plausible PMush is scum, but if she is it would almost have to be with pera.

===

Why it could be pera:
- Deep connection to quidnose day 1 (quidnose is probably scum, OR dramatic and "throws my life away for no reason" townie but I really want him to be scum)
- huge signal to noise ratio
- the cop claim was not adequately backed up by her play today (little in her posts for the first half of day 2 suggests "I know PMush is town")

Why it couldn't be pera:
- One of BK and PMush is surely scum. for pera to be scum too, quid would had to have been town, but still it doesn't make sense for her to be scum with BK (contradicting claims), and being scum with PMush relies PMush being scum, which seems so unlikely to me.

still a pera/PMush ticket at least is plausible, if unlikely.

===

why it could be BK:
- he did a low-effort job going against PMush today.
- process of elimination, BK being solo scum is more likely than PMush being scum (and thus pera being scum with PMush)

why it couldn't be BK:
- he did post all day as if he was going to contradict PMush's claim, even if it was low-effort
- he's been posting well all game, which is a good sign in general
- it would almost require Quidnose to be town for BK to be scum, since BK went after Quidnose so hard after a certain point, but then who would be BK's buddy? It wouldn't make sense for it to be PMush or pera, and I don't have ill-feelings towards AYC or AA right now.

it's plausible BK is scum, even solo scum. it's more plausible to me than a pera/PMush team.

that's kinda where I'm at right now.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm probably dead tonight so good luck everyone, remember: logic is power, the answer is there you just have to find it.

god bless.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I am very busy at the moment unfortunately. I propose no lynch. Or I'm sure we already have.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
ACTION PACKED NO LYNCH

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Jeez there is a real lack of death

Day 3

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (6): Anomalous Amalgam, areyoucontagious, BottleKnight, EccoRaven, peramene, PMush Perfect

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 26th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hi, all. Sorry I didn't action last night, I got home and basically just collapsed like a lump. Woke up early though! :toot:

Anyways, three guesses who I jailed last night.

##vote BK

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also, thoughts about last night:

The no-vote was a good idea. At possible 4/2 (though, again, if we're at 4/2, what the gently caress Quid) then a misdunk would have ended us.

Skimming and catching up, expect more posts.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

that's kinda where I'm at right now.
The logic here checks out on most of this. Obviously, I'm pretty keen to believe pera is town. It would have been weird for you to bring up the Ecco/BK scumteam as an option, but it makes sense to me as a possibility. Solo BK still makes more sense.

Either way, that plus my successful jail tonight (TWO FOR TWO MOTHERFUCKERS) means I'm sitting on this vote for BK and only an act of God could move me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mafia edit: Last night, not tonight. Though that would be loving amazing (if confusing as hell) if I went 3 for 3.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I've come to my senses.

##vote pera

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##unvote ugghhhh
This is weird, but I dunno if it's scum weird. For something like this, I imagine it'd have to be AA's scumbuddy immediately yelling at him to not dunk pera. I can't think of anyone who would think that's a good idea, and I can't scum making these posts premeditated. So, AA is in my mind as Town.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

areyoucontagious posted:

areyoucontagious posted:

To elaborate, based on eccos push on quid, they are not scum buddies.

Therefore if ecco is scum, quid is town. If quid is town, then there are two scum left. If there are two left, based on claims, the teams are you and mush or bk and ecco.

I find the idea of a bk/Ecco scum team unlikely based on their play.

So thus my personal theory that it comes down to whether quid was scum or not.
I appreciate that you've taken off your blinders / cleared up your blindspot on Quid, and that you're considering other options for what's going on. (even if I don't agree with your logic, I see where it's coming from)

Still, AYC/BK scumteam is an option? Maybe? It falls apart as a possibility when I consider that the only thing that ever painted AYC as not-town in my eyes was the Quid silence on D1. That just being a newbie town mistake from a busy-IRL player is totally plausible.

Calling AYC as probably Town.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I've already talked yesterday about why I'm pretty set on pera as town, and I'm too lazy to go back and grab it all again.

So, as far as I'm considered, either BK is the only scum, or the team is BK/Ecco. Again, though, this feels kinda redundant to say all over again, but I wanted to check through my logic and see how I feel with fresh eyes and some actual understanding of what happened on D2.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I protected AYC and was told by Kashuno my action was a success :shrug:

Pmush is scum and she knows she hosed up her claim. Of course she came out guns blazing this morning.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sorry to throw all this at everyone on a Saturday morning. Whenever y'all come around from sleeping in (lucky bastards), I'd like to hear some other ideas, especially about weird hail-mary possibilities for possible scumteams.

Only other idea is Weird Scum Role, but I've got some thoughts about ~*~*~*~setup speculation~*~*~*~

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

It's really rare that I get the opportunity to interact with someone in a mafia game that I literally, 100% know is lying to my face.

So, Pmush, is it just one of you that withheld the kill or do you have a bud?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cop/Jailer feels like exactly the right kind of setup for a no-flip game to me, or at least Some Kind Of Investigator/Jailor. Considering that no one else has counterclaimed pera, let's operate on the assumption that she's legit.

What kind of 2-scum team would balance that? If someone had died tonight, I would've bought Poisoner, but we're still without any fatalities, so that's out. Roleblocker might make sense, they'd aim for either me or pera, but if pera copped BK, that's a WIFOM we'll have to discuss as its own thing. Godfather is a maybe? I could see that. Nothing more esoteric than one of those makes sense to me in a game this small and simple, so

MY GUESS FOR SETUP
1 Cop
1 Jailor
3 VT
1 Goon
1 Godfather or Roleblocker

Someone check my logic here? Setup spec is hard.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

Pmush is scum and she knows she hosed up her claim. Of course she came out guns blazing this morning.

BottleKnight posted:

Good morning, BK! Good gumption. I mean, you're dead and gone, but real props for going down swinging.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Imma stop spamming the thread like a can of compressed meat product and let other people talk.

Anybody want coffee?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm spending nights with my grandmother in a care center at the moment, so I'm sleeping all day. I'll be gone, but I'll be able to catch up tonight, maybe/probably after some people have gone to bed. We'll see.

I doc'ed AYC, Pmush is scum and withheld a kill, and it is really frustrating to be a town PR counterclaiming in a game where we get no info from flips.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
why pm me at 7am

why make me check thread

why pmush and bk both already posting like assholes

let me SLEEP

and also I don't know how or where I hosed up but either I'm a hosed up form of cop and I've been bamboozled by kash - which I would not dismiss outright, but

Ecco inno

I don't get it. The tone v content, the slapfighting, the "logic is logic" followed by contradicting premises, stating and restating the obvious just-not-quite there? either something is seriously hosed up with my sanity (in game, I mean) or Ecco is innocent.

I can't handle this, but the game day is long and the results are posted.

BK - why the hell would you have not doc'd Ecco or yourself? (wifom wifom wifom wifom wifom)
Ecco - I'm... sorry?
mush - if you're scum, I'm done. I'm so done.

There's no way either AA or AYC are scum but why are you still dropping loving votes

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
GO BACK TO loving BED BOTH OF YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

peramene posted:

BK - why the hell would you have not doc'd Ecco or yourself? (wifom wifom wifom wifom wifom)

Neither of those targets were available to me.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

As per Kash, I cannot doc myself (obviously) and he uses the rules he calls normal but I call weird, where I can't doc the same person twice in a row

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Also, as far as I'm concerned the best play is to no lunch again, force the scum to kill eventually

If this is dumb, someone please tell me why

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

peramene posted:

GO BACK TO loving BED BOTH OF YOU
I slept for like 12 hours already, to hell with that.

BottleKnight posted:

Also, as far as I'm concerned the best play is to no lunch again
So you can get another try at dodging my expert aim? :clint:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, that's an exaggeration, it was more like 10 hours but 12 sounds better

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Can you jail the same person twice in a row, Pmush?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ugh okay my eyes are starting to close now good night folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

No, I can't.

So, if we novote then

gently caress

Then you target me tonight.

I hadn't even realized. Thanks for the accidental tip, BK. Go to bed.

• Locked thread