Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also cody's gonna win so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

How screwed over right now would ROH be if New Japan pulled the Bullet Club from them?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

How screwed over right now would ROH be if New Japan pulled the Bullet Club from them?

Well given they have the Young Bucks and Marty under contract with Cody probably signed too, that would be tough to do.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

like the name and logo? idk not very, don't the bucks and cody all wear their own individual shirts anyway

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Super No Vacancy posted:

anyway the roh world champion is challenging for the most prestigious belt in the world like next month and drawing record houses for the company, also the young bucks are still hot, also the third best wrestler in the world is the current TV champion, so i would argue that through their new japan affiliation roh is actually more relevant and less feeder systemy than they've ever been in their history

bless your heart for taking over for roque during his exile

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

roque is good

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

They'd just switch to the whole The Elite deal they've got going on, at least the Bucks would. Cody might have to give himself a last name who knows.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I think RoH is bad right now for the most part but what are they going to do? Assassinate the McMahons so that WWE stops signing all of their best wrestlers?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I think RoH is bad right now for the most part but what are they going to do? Assassinate the McMahons so that WWE stops signing all of their best wrestlers?
Call the cops on more food trucks and ban guys from working more regional indies imo.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

imo they should not push unspectacular-but-over guys like Dalton Castle, and continue booking Bully Ray's buddies such as Mr. Anderson. Also they should do more worked shoot promos alluding to the fact that another product is better than theirs even when that product is not completely out of a recent severe slump

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Basic Chunnel posted:

imo they should not push unspectacular-but-over guys like Dalton Castle, and continue booking Bully Ray's buddies such as Mr. Anderson. Also they should do more worked shoot promos alluding to the fact that another product is better than theirs even when that product is not completely out of a recent severe slump

good news because Chris Daniels cut a 10 minute shoot promo at the tv tapings after losing the title promising to win it back and then gently caress off to NXT and become a trainer because he hates ROH and its fans

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

same

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
roh's best shot is for sinclair to be made official state media by the current administration, tbh

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
ROH TV https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/879147840173350913

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
I did not get stabbed in Lowell

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Cage Kicker posted:

I did not get stabbed in Lowell

Come back for the Folk Festival in July!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
In seriousness downtown Lowell is a neat area and I hope a lot more promotions start running hear instead of Worcester or Providence.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

exploded mummy posted:

Come back for the Folk Festival in July!

Only if I get to see Jay Lethal hit Beer City Brusier with a chair again, because holy gently caress

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/CheeseburgerROH/status/879539361473327104

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Mark Briscoe should win the ROH Championship

#MarkBriscoeForROHChamp2017

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/879828592695410688

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'd piss myself if Mark briscoe jumped out of a box at me

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

wow who marks out for a bodyslam

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Kenny tapped out to the bachelorette and went home by choice. Always working those marks...

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

The Berzerker posted:

wow who marks out for a bodyslam

It was actually a choke slam, leave it to the fake news lamestream media to get the basic facts wrong

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sinclair's even chincy on their donations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
1,500 paid on the PPV

500 on the house show

Bucks match was 4 1/2 stars

Everything else was below the Roman line.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jun 29, 2017

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Roque11:

quote:

Regarding War Machine, since they’ve been asked about a lot this week with Bobby Fish showing up in NXT and others like Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole expected to follow, they are free agents right now. They were on the PPV in the tag title match, although they weren’t the ones who lost the fall. But they lost to the Motor City Machine Guns in their only match at the TV tapings. They are still working New Japan at this point. Regarding their future, the way it’s been described to me is that they are in the drivers’ seat right now

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Fire AoP and replace them with War Machine

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
War Machine really love Japan.

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/19767098/njpw-american-exports-war-machine-taking-new-japan-pro-wrestling-storm

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Fire AoP and replace them with War Machine

gently caress yeah I'm on board with this. War Machine rules.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

did you ever get back to us about how Bobby Fish wasn't showing up in NXT

edit:

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahahahhaahhaahahhahhahhahahahahahahah

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Two guys to commit to memory especially Curt if you haven't seen him before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGMEa608d0

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i coined him Stringbean Shibata

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also its funny that we went from big mike telling roh to gently caress off to the glory pro belt appearing here

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Two guys to commit to memory especially Curt if you haven't seen him before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGMEa608d0

so do they have a bunch of canned recordings of Truth Martini or is he at every live show for the pre-show match announcements?

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

exploded mummy posted:

did you ever get back to us about how Bobby Fish wasn't showing up in NXT

edit:

lol

Yes. Notice how Meltzer and Mike Johnson have yet to actually say he's signed a contract? Looks like Fish was just in for a one and done jobber role, similar to Danny Burch.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Roque11 posted:

Yes. Notice how Meltzer and Mike Johnson have yet to actually say he's signed a contract? Looks like Fish was just in for a one and done jobber role, similar to Danny Burch.

yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why would nxt sign bobby fish tbh

• Locked thread