Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got Heracles from my tutorial summon. Now I can take Emiya or Carmilla as my free 4* and have the exact characters I wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Hmm, got 2x Kiyohime, Medea, Fat Caesar and Heracles from my tutorial thing. I'm too lazy to reroll and wouldn't know what to reroll for anyhow so hopefully they're good.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
gently caress yeah. Got Carmilla, Alexander and Cu Chullain in my free pull. This is enough for me to keep going with this one.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
If someone really likes Marie I just pulled her twice along with a Heaven's Feel 5* CE.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Second set

Herc, Liz
Tamamo Cat, Stheno, Tamamo Cat, Vlad, Artoria

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I find it a little strange their sticking with 'Fou' for our little friend.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

4* Elisabeth Bathory
3* Cu Chulainn, Boudica, Jing Ke and 2 copies of Lu Bu.

Sounds like I need to do some rerolling.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I don't have a phone that can play this yet but I just want to chime in to say I fully reject "Altria"

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

Because of a spoiler later on, they're keeping as Fou I guess.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Having to constantly open the log because every other line decides to move forward automatically is getting irritating.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Oh god, the TL.

It's...

:smith:

Pureauthor posted:

I can see why they'd do that, at least, though I bet it's just also inertia.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
honestly the tl's a bit better than i expected it to be, just because it's mostly full of typos and grammatical fuckups, as opposed to being literal objective nonsense

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
I got Marie, Tamamo Cat and Liz. And a bunch of other 3 stars. I have a ridiculous amount of luck, especially considering Marie's card was originally a silver and it changed into a gold. Though this just means that my luck just ran out :v:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Also I don't seem to have any sound.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

On memu what do you use to browse a app's folders? I assume it's like fire emblem where I can just delete the user data.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Tutorial and free ten roll got Carmilla and... 2 4* CEs. I'll get a code saved, but reroll away.

2 Black keys makes me think I'm E rank luck.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I assume Stheno, Robin Hood, and 8x crafting essences (which I assume are different in some way that I don't understand, given I don't know what they even do) is a wild reroll?

My goal out of rerolling is to have a team that can last through the next few months without doing any quartz rolls, so I can hoard for the character I actually want.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
they aren't crafting essences, they're craft essences. they're equipment. click on them to see their effects.

and here's a team that can last you the new few months: hans/shielder/asterios. wait those are all bronzes

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Craft Essence is basically equipment.

Also I wish Olga Marie would come back.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I want Jeanne, I'll be happy as long as I get her.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Endorph posted:

they aren't crafting essences, they're craft essences. they're equipment. click on them to see their effects.

and here's a team that can last you the new few months: hans/shielder/asterios. wait those are all bronzes

Does bronzes mean I can get them automatically? If so I guess I'll just not worry and play the game then!!!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Emiya, Boudica, Lu Bu, Jing Ke, Young Iskandar for first roll. Hm.

Also if someone talks to Lu Bu first I'm pretty certain they're gonna think the game glitched.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

Does bronzes mean I can get them automatically? If so I guess I'll just not worry and play the game then!!!
it means you can get them from the friend points gacha, that you get a 10-roll for daily and get a ridiculous amount of fp for.

this game can be beaten with only 3*s, even when it gets hard, and it will not get hard for at least nine months.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

My tutorial pull gave me Tamamomo Cat and Siegfried. Keep or reroll? And what's this I'm reading about a free 4*?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Siegfried is mediocre but usable, Tamamo is good for clearing mobs.

Also yes, where do you get to pick the free 4*?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
keep them if you like them, reroll if you don't. see what i said in the post above yours.

they said something about picking a free 4* of your choice but are now scrambling and going 'uhhh we'll explain later!!' so who knows

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Going to refill until I get the one 5 star I will likely ever get with the rates on the Gacha.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
If the free 4* is kinda up in the air I will reroll for Catmamo, since I was relying on picking her for free

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Oh yeah... Marie Antoinette 3 times in a row. Feels like old times :'(

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Do Quartz / Friend Points get spent on anything other than summons? These starting gifts have given me enough of them for a few more 10x summons but I don't want to screw up and waste them.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FallenGod posted:

Do Quartz / Friend Points get spent on anything other than summons? These starting gifts have given me enough of them for a few more 10x summons but I don't want to screw up and waste them.
you can use quartz for revives and to fill up your ap, but this is a total waste and should never be done. fps are purely for the gacha.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Is it me or they are using some old animations and sprites...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bholder posted:

Is it me or they are using some old animations and sprites...
yeah, cu/medea/medusa don't have their animation updates in. salter doesn't either i think.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pulled a Vlad/Stheno/Marie account.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
I forget, does the main "reroll phase" end after the first tutorial 10-roll?

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

There's a secondary 10-roll due to the free quartz that's given out.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Lancelot's 'Eternal Arms Mastery' got translated as 'Infinite Military Training'.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Man, everyone I've been picking as a support is full up on friend requests.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Oh Snapple! posted:

Man, everyone I've been picking as a support is full up on friend requests.

Can I pick one of my own heroes as support or is always some random internet one? Seems like it would hard to build team synergy otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Pair up with us for support servants, we have the discord and that google sheet that nobody uses for that reason.