Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague

The devil went down to Georgia and found the humidity unbearable, Confederacy lionization disturbing, and racism lacking subtlety.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Doobie went down to alabama he was looking for a potato to peel
He was in a bind cause he needed fries. and he was willing to make a deal

there could probably be more to this but this is the best I can do I think.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Reservoir Dogs, but byob.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
reservoir dogs, but instead of dying they're at a wild party and each guy passes out over time from drugs/booze.
turns out the party was inside you all along :love:
then steve buscemi tries to run out the back as he hears cops roll up for a noise complaint

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Mr. Blonde dances around and pulls a silver quarter from behind my ear, Mr. Pink's forgotten tip. Shoulda known he was gonna do that when the BYOB Reggae started playing on the radio.

Darkman Fanpage

Jedrick posted:

I'm the guy who designs the upholstery on all the buses, AMA.

i have many questions but little time

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

alnilam posted:

*evening news voice* there's a new trend sweeping the tri county area, it's called itching the vine and your teen may already be doing it. find out what it is and what parents and school administrators are doing about it, tonight at 8.

:five:

Starman Super DX

snacks always advertise low-fat but what about snacks that advertised how lovely they were for you but like in a realistically marketable sense?

"high in fat! but that's okay. you deserve it."

"lots of sugar and salt! because it tastes better."

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Starman Super DX posted:

snacks always advertise low-fat but what about snacks that advertised how lovely they were for you but like in a realistically marketable sense?

"high in fat! but that's okay. you deserve it."

"lots of sugar and salt! because it tastes better."

Starman Super DX

oh come on that's hardly the same thing and isn't cane sugar at least marginally better than hfc?

Tell me more!

deep dish peat moss

The devil, standing on a big hill or something overlooking Arkansas for one last time before leaving. A servant imp standing at his feet and holding his own tiny pitchfork asks "Aren't you going to do anything, boss?"

After a long moment of hesitation the Devil snaps his fingers and a stairway to Hell appears behind them, he turns and starts walking and after a heavy sigh says "There's nothing I can do to these people that God didn't do to them first."

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
single dads at our kid's hockey game (x-rated roleplay)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

wizards of the coast had to invent Black Elves after realizing they couldn't find anyTolkien black guys

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Putty posted:

Reservoir Dogs, but byob.
everybody wanna be mister pink

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Starman Super DX posted:

oh come on that's hardly the same thing and isn't cane sugar at least marginally better than hfc?

tastes better, is better

deep dish peat moss

Find a way to make jerky out of crabs and call it Reef Jerky

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

deep dish peat moss posted:

Find a way to make jerky out of crabs and call it Reef Jerky

Weed infused jerky

byob historian

Jedrick posted:

Weed infused jerky

lol thats how i was acting when i got discovered off broadway

Pizzatime

kage bunshin no jutsu but every time you do it the original dies and the clone lives on

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
mama weed and papa weed joke where they call their son bud

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Blackbeard singing in the dead of night
Take ye broken wings laddies and learn ye teh fly

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Would it be a good idea to buy a bunch of Minecraft books and review them cause im gonna do it

little munchkin
the matrix scenes where moprheus is teaching neo how the world really works, but instead of talking about zion and the machines controlling the world, he mostly focuses on how urine is sterile and completely safe to drink

----------------

byob historian

little munchkin posted:

the matrix scenes where moprheus is teaching neo how the world really works, but instead of talking about zion and the machines controlling the world, he mostly focuses on how urine is sterile and completely safe to drink

oh you mean THE TRUMP MATRIX ?

morpheus puts a tape in the VCR while neo looks away
silently, a tv screen comes to life
"piss tape is real" whispers neo, without looking to the television

alnilam

I enjoyed that post but a friendly reminder to plz remember no politics rule

little munchkin

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh you mean THE TRUMP MATRIX ?

morpheus puts a tape in the VCR while neo looks away
silently, a tv screen comes to life
"piss tape is real" whispers neo, without looking to the television

no i don't mean that

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

The Lucyderata.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jul 6, 2017

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
John McEnroe and Gordon Ramsey in a screaming match on the set of Iron Chef. The fight escalates into a violent tennis match using the secret ingredient

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

A crossover movie between Operation Dumbo Drop and Outbreak, like most of ODD happens and then they drop the elephant and it's the opening scene of Outbreak and the elephant explodes and then the rest of the movie is Outbreak

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

vanisher posted:

Breaking News: Top vegan competitive eater literally shits themselves to death

this is gold. i love it.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

John McEnroe and Gordon Ramsey in a screaming match on the set of Iron Chef. The fight escalates into a violent tennis match using the secret ingredient

Gordon Ramsey and the Bar Rescue guy at each others establishments, just yelling back and forth at each other about how crap they are and throwing tantrums, completely disagreeing on every point made.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Twenty Four posted:

Gordon Ramsey and the Bar Rescue guy at each others establishments, just yelling back and forth at each other about how crap they are and throwing tantrums, completely disagreeing on every point made.

*nervously blows on soup ordered by accident while trying to block out the angry food men*

Twenty Four

Putty posted:

*nervously blows on soup ordered by accident while trying to block out the angry food men*

"Normally I go there and it is pretty good. Sometimes the service is a little slow, and every once in a rare while they get my order wrong, but, it's okay."

"Today there were grown men screaming at each other and throwing things around like misbehaved children, which I think is... worse?"

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

A bad psychic who can tell you only what you will do on a random Tuesday in a month or two

But the predictions are always true, in the worst possible way

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Guy Fieri buys ClickHole and renames it Flavor Hole

byob historian

Splatmaster posted:

any excuse to post dis vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaABQkkX_qo

byob historian

darth_pizza posted:

Guy Fieri buys ClickHole and renames it Flavor Hole

ClickTaste

PatriotTaste

. . .

idk rly idw make a thread for it :shrug:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ClickTaste

PatriotTaste

. . .

idk rly idw make a thread for it :shrug:

TasteHole

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

furniture becomes a controlled substance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
The fight scene from John Wick inside John Wick's really nice house but he's actually just preparing dinner really fast and instead of shooting people he's chopping carrots and stuff