Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Endorph posted:

probably never. get qooapp or make a us itunes account

I'm on Android. Is there a portable version of QooApp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Clawtopsy posted:

I'm on Android. Is there a portable version of QooApp?

Yes.

https://www.qoo-app.com/?lang=en

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Alternatively you could bypass QooApp completely and just download the APK from the web.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

man you guys aren't kidding about cuchulainn

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Man I ascended my Saber Alter and I still feel like attacking with her instead of herc is a bad idea, dude hits just too dang hard even at like level 25.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Is it just me, or does Medusa hit like a truck? I know she has that passive boost to her attack, but drat, she takes poo poo out hard when she hits.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

thank you freak futa, you are truly a saint amongst us degenerates

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

What is the best way to get EXP items?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The man called M posted:

What is the best way to get EXP items?

the exp dailies

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Endorph posted:

the exp dailies

Specifically the 30 and 40AP ones.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

SpaceDrake posted:

No, it's definitely 1% in the current gacha. I've gotten, if anything, a somewhat above-par rate for them but the rates are definitely what they are in JP.

Yes. Rate disclosure is a legal requirement after certain Granblue shenanigans.
What did they do to cause drama? Puzzle and Dragon got slammed by requiring some gacha monsters to require other gacha monsters as evolution materials and the uproar made them back off, and I know some Japanese gambling machine got slapped down real hard for needing a whole 'set' of gacha monsters to access a second gacha monster.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
As I understand it, they advertised two new characters as Rate-Ups. What they didn't tell anyone was that one character dropped at the usual Rate-Up rate while the other was about 80% less common.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

My recollection is fuzzy but basically when they released a bunch of SSR stuff one of the most sought-after rolls in particular had a way lower chance than the others and GBF happily kept silent and didn't let anyone know. Of course people started compiling data after a while and found something very fishy about the frequency of that drop and boom.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Pierson posted:

What did they do to cause drama? Puzzle and Dragon got slammed by requiring some gacha monsters to require other gacha monsters as evolution materials and the uproar made them back off, and I know some Japanese gambling machine got slapped down real hard for needing a whole 'set' of gacha monsters to access a second gacha monster.

The deal with GBF was there was a SSR rate up campaign, but someone found out that the rate up wasn't being applied equally to each SSR in said campaign. As a result, they started listing draw percentages for every individual character.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
It's also the law to list out the % rate.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Nyaa posted:

It's also the law to list out the % rate.

Well, it is now. That scandal is what precipitated it.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Wow, that's such a dick move.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Clawtopsy posted:

thank you freak futa, you are truly a saint amongst us degenerates

when the gacha grinds your soul into dust, you will regret the day you walked into this hell

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Vengarr posted:

As I understand it, they advertised two new characters as Rate-Ups. What they didn't tell anyone was that one character dropped at the usual Rate-Up rate while the other was about 80% less common.

Yup, they released like 3 SSRs at once with all of them on rate up. Problem being that one of them was the zodiac character for the year. Basically a character themed on the current years Chinese zodiac. So being a limited character they'd be on a lower rate.

Right now whenever they rate up normal+ limited ssr pairs they're at .45/.25% with rate up.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Vhak lord of hate posted:

So I rolled two Wavers in the introductory pulls and everyone seems to be on his nuts but I'm feeling like I'm trying to level as a healer in an mmo. The only 4* I have is getting two archer Emiyas and the free Saber. Is this going to be grueling until like 50 hours of farming? Because if so I'd rather know and uninstall right now.

Hahaha! Some people hate you so much right now.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I decided to do a victory lap 10 pull after every completed Singularity just for the heck of it.

First one got me Cu, Caesar, Lu Bu and Sumanai.

Eh, I'll take it.

Pureauthor fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 27, 2017

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Gonna do a 10pull when AUO/ Gilgamesh gatcha comes along after that its hoarding quartz for AP and events.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

What really set the scandal off was at least one person was streaming their attempts to get the character. And they just KEPT.SPENDING. MORE.MONEY. Like seriously, I want to say they ended up spending somewhere north of $3,000 US looking for whatever the SSR was. Aside from the drop rates issue, this was also the event that resulted in Granblue implementing the spark system, where if you make enough rolls (300, or 30 10-rolls) within a specific period, you can just flat out pick one of the characters or summons available.

Anyways, have some Heracles, 5* Servant, or dual 5* CE accounts. As usual, PW is 1111, and make sure to list it if you take it.

DfURwZqUB3
Elizabeth, Altera
Be Elegant x 2, Imaginary Element x 2, Divine Banquet

an875ES9Zw
EMIYA, Arturia(or Altria, I suppose)
Primeval Curse, Imaginary Element, Be Elegant x 2, Angel's Song, Divine Banquet, Iron-Willed Training

KaTenYsaHf
Stheno, Atalanta
Iron-Willed Training, Verdant Sound of Destruction

979zXWBQpv
Martha, Heracles
Formal Craft, Be Elegant, Gandr, Projection, Gem Magecraft: Antumbra x 2

C7KQqgzW6k
Siegfried, Heracles
Heaven's Feel, Be Elegant, Divine Banquet, Gandr

GzWVJTMcZu
d'Eon, Marie
Imaginary Around, Kaleidoscope, Gandr x 2, Gem Magecraft: Antumbra, Primeval Curse

EV5W2FTFqB
Martha
Heaven's Feel, Kaleidoscope, Verdant Sound of Destruction

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 27, 2017

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Arturia/Artoria/Altria/Altera has been really confusing and hard to keep track of, but it's only the last one that is not part of that set right? Which weirdly is actually Atilla the Hun.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

EzEight posted:

Gonna do a 10pull when AUO/ Gilgamesh gatcha comes along after that its hoarding quartz for AP and events.

Don't do this. You should have more than enough Fruit to do whatever it is you need to do.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
why are there so many blonde ladies with the same hairdo. just leave me with my big handsome boyos please.

GlenQuagmire
Jan 1, 2005

Pizza Time!

Lord Koth posted:

DfURwZqUB3
Elizabeth, Altera
Be Elegant x 2, Imaginary Element x 2, Divine Banquet

Took this one, thanks!

e: If anyone wants an Altria, 5t5R6JMAzp with pass saber

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Pureauthor posted:

Don't do this. You should have more than enough Fruit to do whatever it is you need to do.

Can fruit sustain event level of grinding? Some of the earlier event are really miserly with drops.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

scaterry posted:

why are there so many blonde ladies with the same hairdo. just leave me with my big handsome boyos please.

serious. Is Jeanne and Saber supposed to have the same face? T-this is a waifu game, isn't it?! Where's the cute boys?!

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

There is literally a hidden attribute in the game called Saberface, and yes, there are enemies/Servants that get a bonus against them (though none currently in the game, I believe). Yes, Jeanne is one of those with that attribute.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Lord Koth posted:

There is literally a hidden attribute in the game called Saberface, and yes, there are enemies/Servants that get a bonus against them (though none currently in the game, I believe). Yes, Jeanne is one of those with that attribute.

In addition to that several enemies are coded to prioritize Saberface-attribute Servants. Dudes like Beserker Lancelot, Mordred, and Gilles.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

Where's the cute boys?!

Spartacus is a bronze servant, so you should get him pretty soon.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Is there seriously no way to back out of the card attack menu?

Hateheh
May 9, 2009

Lord Koth posted:

an875ES9Zw
EMIYA, Arturia(or Altria, I suppose)
Primeval Curse, Imaginary Element, Be Elegant x 2, Angel's Song, Divine Banquet, Iron-Willed Training

I grabbed this one, thanks a lot!

edit: I'll post the rolls I was saving for later if someone wants them, most of them have some other CEs like Iron-Will Training as well:

Password: qwer

MekbYGkNSm
Carmilla, Martha, Imaginary element, Antumbra

AjK3JpfM3l
Hercules, Imaginary element

YyfUE9p7sq
Altria

sWt9M3QwY3
D'Eon, Marie, Imaginary around

Hateheh fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jun 27, 2017

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Tae posted:

Is there seriously no way to back out of the card attack menu?

No, AFAIK they don't want you to be changing stuff up after you know where the crit stars are distributed. You can still change your Target, though, so make use of that if you can.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Close app is the only way.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I guess the game really wants me to max out Ushiwakamaru's NP because I only need one more copy and I'm only in the early stages of Orleans.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Tired Moritz posted:

serious. Is Jeanne and Saber supposed to have the same face? T-this is a waifu game, isn't it?! Where's the cute boys?!

The fan theory is that they're all descendants of the goddess Venus. According to legend, Julius Caesar was descended from Venus via Aeneas, and he fathered children all across England and France. And Nero descended from another branch of that family. I guess Okita Souji having the Saberface and young Caesar being a fatass (what...?) kinda muddies that water though.

The real reason is that Saber is the main illustrator's waifu and he fuckin' L-O-V-E-S to draw her.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jun 27, 2017

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh yeah this is a silly thing, but how do you change the battle speed? I mean I know you can do it because they allow you to do so during one of the Fuyuki battles, but every time I've looked for it afterwards it hasn't been there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

Oh yeah this is a silly thing, but how do you change the battle speed? I mean I know you can do it because they allow you to do so during one of the Fuyuki battles, but every time I've looked for it afterwards it hasn't been there.

Hit Attack button, while choosing cards the battle speed switch should be there.