Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

He's town he may do what he wants.

I just imagine this said through gritted teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Pig implied something was going to happen to the ones below 10.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Here's a little bit more than 5.

Mithross 13
CCKeane 13
this is a stickup 12
Flamander 11
Jonathan Fisk 10
IllegallySober 9
redneck nazgul 7
peramene 5

You are a gentleman and a scholar

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Oh hey Keane faked a cop result on me

Let's get him

##vote cckeane

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

He's above Pig's warning line but hasn't done anything.

I'd be down.

##unvote I guess I am no longer an enemy to Kash. Now he is my brother.

##vote Keane

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

King Burgundy posted:

I'd be down.

##vote Keane

I thiught the twincest game was FE not FF

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

I'd be down.

##vote Keane

We all know what the inside of kashs colon tastes like now; it is a bond stronger than brotherhood

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

This game moves very quickly, everybody should take it down a notch IMO.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Moatillata posted:

I just imagine this said through gritted teeth

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Actually yes kill bowmore I want a billion posts every day ##vote bowmore

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

*dons Groucho Marx glasses* This game's got more posts than a fence factory!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Moatillata posted:

Oh hey Keane faked a cop result on me

Let's get him

##vote cckeane

stop treatifn n0 cops seriously!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

stop treatifn n0 cops seriously!

n0 lives matter

:911:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

CCKeane posted:

This game moves very quickly, everybody should take it down a notch IMO.

:yeah:

Seriously I was trying to keep up with this thread by phone today and it's drat near impossible. I like active games generally but whoa.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Mithross posted:

Yea, I don't think it should be defended ("Kash should use it, because that's just Kash"), I just don't see it as indicating his alignment. My actual concern with voting Kash out today is he's down two (or three?) jobs, and as such is very close to death, he has already cast doom (and the remaining dark arts are not nearly so threatening), and his play so far has been such that we would not get a lot of information from his flip. He's been the center of a large argument, true, but the nature of the argument wouldn't give us much in the way of alignment reads. I would rather vote out someone who we think is actually scum, and let the horde of berserkers who have to dayvig anyway target someone who is playing anti-town but who's alignment is up in the air.

I agree with this and it is part of what influenced my vote.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

YT is such a lazy godfamn vote today

Why do you think Raeg is better?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Jamuraan posted:

Why do you think Raeg is better?

he's scum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

tpink posted:

:yeah:

Seriously I was trying to keep up with this thread by phone today and it's drat near impossible. I like active games generally but whoa.

Hey did inf fake his cop

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

so I'm not just being facetious I'll quote

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Rage posted a bunch of non-scunhumting content which I dislike ##vote raeg

Then he came to addeld space's defence in an attempt to buddy up
classic scumstrats

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

if that's all you got, i can't get on board

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Rage posted a bunch of non-scunhumting content which I dislike ##vote raeg

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Still catching up, but goddamn if that isn't some of the worst Mafia play from an incoherent mess of a poster.

##vote SLASHER HAWKE

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Actually, I just saw that Jammypants copped him. Read before posting, friends!

##unvote

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

So, a few thoughts.

I'm actually pretty indifferent to random kills hitting everybody in the game, simply because hitting everybody has the chance of hitting people's roles that randomly kill/are forced to kill other people. More random deaths in the early game that potentially remove random deaths in the late game where town lives are at more of a premium isn't a bad trade in my mind.

It's not in me to get on a high horse and say RANDOMLY KILLING EVERYBODY IS BAD, because I'd probably use those roles because it would make the game more interesting for me. I can definitely see why people are getting themselves worked up over it, but I honestly think it's a moot point as far as alignment goes: Scum will use them to eliminate town, town can use them to try and eliminate scum/random killing roles, and assholes will use them because they're funny.

My eyes glazed the gently caress over during those multiquote arguments, I'm going to go reread them. Again. While pretending to do work.

I don't see myself willingly voting for Kash today, but I need to go back and reread stuff on YT just to see where all the fuss is about.

Goddammit, Jammypants, why'd you have to daycop Hawke. God drat you.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Raeg posted:

I'll stick by defending him so hth. He's new, in his last game he scum claimed to his mason as vanilla town, I can see why he's making the argument and after being part of the dogpile on him last time, I don't want to see it again.
'

this post was in response to me voting raeg. I never voted addedspace. I never looked like I would vote added space. Why is rage defending adder space? To suck up to a newbie player.

Look also at today's vote on YT. YT made himself a safe vote with his vig power. E provided scum with a justification for voting hom because he's unpredictable with killing. Scum took the bait and jumped on YT. Rage is votign YT because of this.

Wake the gently caress up sheeple

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

Goddammit, Jammypants, why'd you have to daycop Hawke. God drat you.

Random, bro

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Jamuraan posted:

Random, bro

I'm aware, my angry pills are just venting.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

I'm aware, my angry pills are just venting.

Sorry, bro

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Jamuraan posted:

Sorry, bro

I'm not your bro, brah.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

I'm not your bro, brah.

Definitely, bro

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I find it amusing that redneck planned his grand entrance today as a no-contnet vote on towns most acti e

he's too dumb to be scum imo

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hey Birb I'm gonna start on my spreadsheet and it's gonna be a loving slog, can you please make things faster for me - did you actually daycop anybody yesterday?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

hey Birb I'm gonna start on my spreadsheet and it's gonna be a loving slog, can you please make things faster for me - did you actually daycop anybody yesterday?

No my first job is Monk aka PgO.

Chaoslord visiting me last night would account for why he lost an extra job compared to the other tsunami victims.

Today I berserked Raeg

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

modkill everyone under modpostcount imo

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

No my first job is Monk aka PgO.

Chaoslord visiting me last night would account for why he lost an extra job compared to the other tsunami victims.

Today I berserked Raeg

ok cool I forgot the PGO thing wasn't actually a joke

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ah, I did find one of the other reasons I thought KB sounded weird on D1 though. He was actually playing along with Kash's reroll game. Funny how he was on board with that instead of starting his crusade against anti-town behavior early.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Moat, were you softclaiming the 2nd Evil Mist?!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I have to ve honest, I read most of the KB stuff earlier and I think there are way scummier people we should be dunking

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

ah, I did find one of the other reasons I thought KB sounded weird on D1 though. He was actually playing along with Kash's reroll game. Funny how he was on board with that instead of starting his crusade against anti-town behavior early.

ohhhh yes, and KB was totally buying Inf claiming that n0 poo poo too, how could I forget that. I even gave him a thunk emote for it. And he tried to throw weak shade at me already then too:

King Burgundy posted:

You seem very confident though. Do you know something we don't?

and then there was THIS I mean come on:

King Burgundy posted:

Not assuming it's a joke. Nothing about it seemed like a joke to me.

I did think it was possibly a lie that Inf told to gauge reactions, since it's a thing he does. And now he's doubling down on it since he's outed.

Simultaneously saying Inf's bullshit didn't seem like a joke, but then having to move on because Inf was called out as non-town by then.

If KB is not scum he needs to be put down cause his days as one of the smartest detail-oriented townies are clearly behind him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

I have to ve honest, I read most of the KB stuff earlier and I think there are way scummier people we should be dunking

yeah maybe, I could easily be tunneling and I normally like to allow high content effort players some extra time. But this D1 stuff I'm remembering again is so bad!

• Locked thread