Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Fartbox posted:

so i went on another tinder date

forgot my belt in her hotel room

sigh

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

She kept it to hang herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

syscall girl posted:

it was just a few people who did this horrible thing

it's like saying Mike Nelson is a goon (technically he is)

or that woman who made funny webcomics

or that guy who made awful videogames

all technically goons but it's not a good descriptor

Slenderman was a group effort

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

little munchkin posted:

one of the funniest bits of forums history to me was the time that goons collectively decided that a thin person was the scariest thing they could think of

plus he was dressed respectably in business attire

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

plus he was dressed respectably in business attire

Also he goes outside

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Really sad the original name "Slenderdad" never stuck around

Or his original catchphrase, "Slenderdad hates the rock n roll music"

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Ah, so slenderman was a door to door salesman just trying to put food on his table for his wife and new born. Makes sense

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Slendermen couldn't terrify people between Friday evening and Saturday night.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You think with me being slender the ol' ball and chain wouldn't drag me down! Take my slenderwife please.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Didn't Andy Milanakis(sp?) post a bunch of dumb poo poo here and got banned?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

Didn't Andy Milanakis(sp?) post a bunch of dumb poo poo here and got banned?

Yep, he was choo choo andeee

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1495

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Reformed Pissboy posted:

Learning about horse cum is 100,000 million times better than hearing about what some dipshits on facebook said or whatever. And I don't even like horse cum THAT much

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Strange memories on this nervous night on SA. Nine years later? Twelve? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. The internet in the early 2000s was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run… but no explanation, no mix of image macros or GIFs or photoshop threads can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the internet. Whatever it meant...

My central memory of that time seems to hang on one or five or maybe forty nights—or very early mornings—when I logged off of Portal of Evil half-crazy and, instead of going home, aimed my broadband modem at the newest Photoshop Phriday or Comedy Goldmine at 20 megabits per second wearing my fiestacat t-shirt, booming through the Weekend Web, not quite sure which link to follow when I got to the other end (always hesitating when I came to a FARK link, too twisted to find the back button)... but being absolutely certain that no matter which way I went I would come to a place where people were posting photos with 48-point impact text over top: No doubt at all about that...

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not on OldManMurray, then over at Seanbaby's. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning, and that Keep It Real would be unbanned.

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of FARK and ebaum. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our photoshops and habbo invasions and bigpeeler stories would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.…

So now, less than fifteen years later, you can go into PYF and check the Greatest Forum Sagas thread, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark — that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

:golfclap:

(reference)

sebmojo has a new favorite as of 00:37 on Jun 27, 2017

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Does someone have a link to the "f-fingerblast that little turd" story?

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Heath posted:

Goldmined.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Ingmar terdman posted:

I was wondering why the giant was credited as Tane in this episode but then I realized hes the original orb dad

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

there were a hundred stories I could have expected 'f-finger blast that little turd' to mean, and this was none of them.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

It comes out of loving nowhere lmao, so good

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That and the Fragmaster(?) posts about his mangled dick are my favorite on topic derails of all time. I can never find the dick one though. Anyone got a link to that one? I think at one point he was talking about how it's all lumpy and misshapen and he would try to masturbate by rubbing a toothbrush on a spongy part of it that could still feel sensation. And that it was the size of two hotdog buns, but not end to end.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

That and the Fragmaster(?) posts about his mangled dick are my favorite on topic derails of all time. I can never find the dick one though. Anyone got a link to that one? I think at one point he was talking about how it's all lumpy and misshapen and he would try to masturbate by rubbing a toothbrush on a spongy part of it that could still feel sensation. And that it was the size of two hotdog buns, but not end to end.

I'd also like to see that, even though I'm not really familiar with it at all. However I think Kirk (and later Smythe) had the best genital mutilation posts

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459842

kirk one there

smythe idk even the search terms

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Solice Kirsk posted:

oh gently caress I remember that one. he did his toothbrush JO routine in front of a chick once and she got so grossed out she left, and he just shrugged and kept doing it? and he kept doing the toothbrush thing until his sack got all swollen with blood and old jizz and he had to have it lanced in the emergency room or something

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

syscall girl posted:

I'd also like to see that, even though I'm not really familiar with it at all. However I think Kirk (and later Smythe) had the best genital mutilation posts

kirk one there

Found it! It was David Thorpe not Fragmaster:

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/my-genitals/1/

edit:
I could have sworn it was a post in a thread first, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Found it! It was David Thorpe not Fragmaster:

edit:
I could have sworn it was a post in a thread first, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

g4 one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdUHDDj7fhk

syscall girl has a new favorite as of 06:09 on Jun 27, 2017

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

haha this is amazing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! Just noticed the thread title. I feel almost honored.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

syscall girl posted:

kirk one there

Lol at that thread

Then lol the Switch

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

cda posted:

Hi...I...I uh...I discovered something disturbing about Steve Harvey.

Ok...no problem so far...

Oohkayyyy...weird, but good, why not

Wait...wait a minute...

Holy. loving. Shitballs.
Not seeing it?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

mind the walrus posted:

Not seeing it?

Mother of god...

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

Not seeing it?

The concept is taken from an old YouTube video

https://youtu.be/hOimTfNR110

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh yeah I'd be shocked if it was a GBS original, but come on.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

could someone repost the quote about how to get over a crush or your ex by imagining them taking a massive dump? it took me from :stonk: to :magical: to :newlol:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Y'know the monkey story was still funny in a dark sort of way but hearing a second hand account of a dude's hosed up dick is just kinda :smith:

Sex Hobbit posted:

oh gently caress I remember that one. he did his toothbrush JO routine in front of a chick once and she got so grossed out she left, and he just shrugged and kept doing it? he kept doing the toothbrush thing until his sack got all swollen with blood and old jizz and he had to have it lanced in the emergency room or something
:stare: TIME TO STOP READING.

mind the walrus posted:

Not seeing it?

...I should have stopped reading.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

My GF had fungus from mold in the walls colonize her ear, (she said the drops they gave her were the most pain she'd ever endured) it also gave the cat backnee.
They barely treated it so we moved.

Bozart posted:

you should keep your realdoll in a dry place

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Digirat posted:

The taser-coated car nonlethally slamming into you at 70 miles per hour unexpectedly causes a traffic cone to slightly intersect one of your feet. Your 300-pound muscle body made entirely out of meat and biceps instantly turns into soft jelly as your limbs horribly contort and spack every which way, each passing frame rapidly blurring the line between man and cone. Within one second you are no longer in contact with the earth, but now spinning erratically through the air as if in a vacuum, limbs spastically snapping and reaching out in impossible directions, furiously trying to separate your hapless physical form from the ravenous clutches of the cone--But it is too late. In a matter of moments your amalgamated mess of a body is horrifically mangled into the geometry, and as more of your nonlethally-subdued form is forcibly intersected with the wall and floor, the faster the eldritch transformation takes place. When you no longer bear any resemblance to the generic muscle goon you once were, only a contorted and agonized mass of finely-tessellated polygons stretching away into the skybox, your only hope of salvation is for what used to be one of your legs to get propelled far enough beneath the map that it finally reaches the vast expanses of the kill volume. At last you find sweet release from this farcical hell as it coldly and uncaringly deletes you in a frame.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Y'know the monkey story was still funny in a dark sort of way but hearing a second hand account of a dude's hosed up dick is just kinda :smith:

:stare: TIME TO STOP READING.

Just in case you missed it, I found the whole darn thing:

It's funnier in context.......sort of.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Let me guess, Car Boys fan fiction?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

Let me guess, Car Boys fan fiction?

Sounds like a description of Arkham Knight's batmobile physics

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
From looking at the thread, I think you're right.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Spanish Manlove posted:

His next addition will be a soap dish with a button underneath it that unleashes a spring loaded gay man who's holding a bottle of red wine and a manicure set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

I hope all the food has tiny Falcons logos on them so they can be properly labeled as choking hazards.