Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

housefly posted:

Here's a clip of some axe work this afternoon.

https://youtu.be/jazxiy0LqF8
Noice!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Tonight, in Infinite Warfare adventures:

:stonk: So sad I missed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Everybody get hyped for Infinite Warfare and MWR Days of Summer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmcQ2vDVxew

New map, free guns (including an Erad Nuke variant, I think), and a new pump action shotgun to sniper gun ( ). Also Playabale Ghost and Price (and E3N / Reyes also the other 2 characters from the story. Each rig is a different character). Also looks like Black Sky / Hero armor is coming as well?

Also the Grandma Knows Best voice pack is available as wel

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jun 27, 2017

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I would love a sniper rifle/Master Key combo, but I just spent money on Steamworld Heist and Ratchet & Clank.

Wait. Playable Captain Price?

In IW?

gently caress. :homebrew:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The update is out on PS4. It’s 3.719 GB so get started with that download early! Looks like they added 3 weapons: the .50 cal sniper, the 1887 (2187 now) and the shotgun sniper hybrid (called Proteus). All 3 should be free for season pass holders and unlockable through challenge for poors.

EDIT:

Oh my Jesus I want this

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jun 27, 2017

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Knowing :iw: you probably have to hold your breath when aiming down the sights with the shotgun. :laugh:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Facetious posted:

Knowing :iw: you probably have to hold your breath when aiming down the sights with the shotgun. :laugh:

That’d own, though. Also the .50 cal is 1-shot kill anywhere, has aim assist disabled, and the epic variant is double barreled for follow up shots (and reduced idle sway). Sounds pretty loving good. The rigs all have solar/diamond/Black Sky camos now. Same as BO3 (do all rig challenges) with the Black Sky ones being get 1 kill with each rig in one match X times.

That said, there is one bad thing about the update: none of the older quartermaster only weapons got moved to the prototype lab. No craftable X-EON for me :rip:

EDIT: Opened my boxes, got Reyes, the legendary M2187, R3KT Mk 2 (gently caress yeah), and the rare Proteus. Ton of other poo poo worth about 2k in scrap so at the very least I have some new toys to play with tonight.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jun 27, 2017

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
:siren:

https://mobile.twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/879762728822484992

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Damnit I have to work my other job tonight.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Genuinely thinking of taking friday off now. Gonna be playing the second I get home.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
None of this matters to me- is prop hunt a full time mode yet? That's all I want to know.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
What's prop hunt? Oh you mean that mode in MWR? :chloe:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Ih9FSD_pQ

Gauss rifle gameplay (still under development).

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

The update also announced the next zombies map via challenges called Attack of the Radioactive Things. But gently caress the boring weapon news, Elvira is the easter egg unlockable player character for that map. :vince:

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

That’d own, though. Also the .50 cal is 1-shot kill anywhere, has aim assist disabled, and the epic variant is double barreled for follow up shots (and reduced idle sway). Sounds pretty loving good.

This sounds nice on paper but I don’t get many hit markers with the Longbow - the only sniper in IW worth using - and sniping is already hard enough in IW even with aim assist.

and none of these updates fix IW’s poo poo matchmaking and party system :iw:

Javes
May 6, 2012

Erad nuke variant has increased hip fire accuracy while jumping :getin:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

The update also announced the next zombies map via challenges called Attack of the Radioactive Things. But gently caress the boring weapon news, Elvira is the easter egg unlockable player character for that map. :vince:

Leak was true, I guess. But also another rad guest I can't play because I fuckin' suck at EEs for some inexplicable reason.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

widespread posted:

Leak was true, I guess. But also another rad guest I can't play because I fuckin' suck at EEs for some inexplicable reason.

They're stupidly over complicated and hard as gently caress to do solo and are just as hard in a pubbie group because they're also stupid. We should get a zombies game going and knock out these EE / trophies.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

They're stupidly over complicated and hard as gently caress to do solo and are just as hard in a pubbie group because they're also stupid. We should get a zombies game going and knock out these EE / trophies.

The gently caress do you mean stupidly over complicated. I know how to do them, bar I guess Shaolin since rat cage locations haven't been documented for some reason :shrug:. But RNG doesn't like me having Gas Grenades or any of the things I would like to use for EE usage.

Also the ZiS boss fight adds another alien per player. So four aliens to kill? Naaaah.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Javes posted:

Erad nuke variant has increased hip fire accuracy while jumping :getin:

I just opened it from a summer box :getin:

Also :siren: there is snow a recently collected so you can see what you opened :siren:

The legendary M2187 grants dead silence while airborne or wall running holy moly it's the Javes shotgun

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 27, 2017

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Mister Facetious posted:

Wait. Playable Captain Price?

In IW?

Sacrilegious. Proof that Infinite Warfare is the worst COD ever.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Black sky gear is unlocked by getting 5 kills with each rig in a single match.

Sooooo probably not in TDM.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
And you assholes refuse to play anything but TDM :p

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Vicissitude posted:

We actually did KC and Dom for the majority of yesterday. The lobbies just dry up after a bit.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Vicissitude posted:

The connections are bad enough in TDM and you want to play objective modes? :psyduck:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Oh... uh. Do I blow my keys on Week 1 or wait for Week 2. I keep getting Inferno camos for my guns and not-guns. And I got the Doppler and a Trek-50 Mk2 variant. The blue one.

I dunno what else to do with my lucky keys.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Elvira? It's like IW decided to target me specifically with this latest round of DLC

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Facetious posted:

Elvira? It's like IW decided to target me specifically with this latest round of DLC

The details aren't entirely out yet but this is also a Kaiju movie and cryptids should be showing up as well.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Testing new weapons? What's that?

EDIT: If you care about the special op challenges, this gun + hardcore is probably the best change anyone will have to get epic run and epic slide (2 kills with 1 shot while wallrunning/sliding).

That said, pretty much everyone else is also running this dumb loving thing on HC so good luck!

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jun 28, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Proteus has been hotfixed. Now that's what the kind of support I expect from this very good game!

Also, the event schedule is out. Only week 1 is up but we now know we have double everything until sunday at least.

Login daily, get free poo poo.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The details aren't entirely out yet but this is also a Kaiju movie and cryptids should be showing up as well.

To be true to the show, it needs Killer Tomatoes too. :v: Man, I miss being six.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FYI it’s obvious in hindsight but the reason there’s an 18 supply drop limit on the summer package is because there’s only 18 unique items in week 1.
2 camos (8 types of weapons) + Erad Equinox + Calling Card I think is all 18. There’s a chance to get some of the other poo poo from the summer drops (or regular supply drops).

With double keys happening, you can actually get enough keys for all 18 with 1 game of zombies a day. Maybe 2 here and there or just getting a group going.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
So which Goon here is secretly Edgar Wright?

"Bananas" is the safe code word in Baby Driver.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Wazzit posted:

So which Goon here is secretly Edgar Wright?

"Bananas" is the safe code word in Baby Driver.

The loud, angry English goon? No, I mean the other one. No, not that one, the other other one.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

venutolo posted:

The loud, angry English goon? No, I mean the other one. No, not that one, the other other one.

How many are there? I can only think of two.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Mill Village posted:

How many are there? I can only think of two.

Fallin, Saggy, William Die Alone

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Scatterfold, Stux.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

English goons, Canadian goon, and every American goon is from Ohio.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
actually I live in portland, where everyone from ohio ends up moving

source: the oregoons thread

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Canadian goon is from Ohio.

Hey, that's my joke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

What the gently caress am I the only goon that gives a poo poo about this dead gay shootmans that's within sorta spitting distance from both Treyarch AND IW

• Locked thread