Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

Added Space are u new to mafia

this is added space's third game. in his first game, he was town, unconfirmed masons with town infinitum.

Inf claimed SK for some reason, AS went along with the bullshit and scum claimed to see his reaction, and then Inf claimed in thread and got them both killed.

Focusing on AS being awkward and new at the game is not a productive thing to do on day 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is added space's third game. in his first game, he was town, unconfirmed masons with town infinitum.

Inf claimed SK for some reason, AS went along with the bullshit and scum claimed to see his reaction, and then Inf claimed in thread and got them both killed.

Focusing on AS being awkward and new at the game is not a productive thing to do on day 1.

lol ok yeah that's all the explanation i need for that series of posts

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

glad 2 see my new player radar is workin'

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidthulhu posted:

I am not scum!

you might be, though

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

*especially given the inventor claim on the table, which should be fairly testable

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidthulhu posted:

3rd vote on silly BK push, susp

like, this isn't a great call imo, but you didn't vote it, instead you voted Added Space after being so absurdly confused by bad play that screams noob saibot that you just had to vote for it? what?

c'mon man

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
To be fair I am beyond scum tells

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Kashuno posted:

To be fair I am beyond scum tells

i believe i already mentioned this itt

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I'm ... sorry I didn't fit in by spewing a hundred lines of random nonsense one post at a time?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Added Space posted:

I'm ... sorry I didn't fit in by spewing a hundred lines of random nonsense one post at a time?

Fwiw you've not done anything particularly scummy. I think you read as town frustration to me. Casting that vote seemed more flailing about than a hard bus. But yeah, just get loose on it man. You might like posting bullshit one line at a time.

Alternatively, don't focus on yourself. People who are super defensive set off scum radars. Look at other people's posts and search for inconsistencies / what you think are tells.

It's hard with the joke phase, of course.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Added Space posted:

who do u think is the scum, friend

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Added Space posted:

you do not seem scum to me, friendo

Cfoo kinda does but he is back for the first time in a while and I like playing with him

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Added Space posted:

yeah this game is particularly shitposty don't worry about it

A thing you want to be mindful of is you really shouldn't be claiming your role early on. You did that both here and in the USMNT game when you really didn't need to, and generally it's not a good idea to give scum an idea of where and who the power roles are early in the game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Added Space posted:

I like this guy

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

Quidthulhu posted:

was this a real claim???

what this post was before roles were even sent out can you read please

:dadjoke:shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Dhaes posted:

what is this why are you unvoting who does that outside of lylo

##vote added space

here is a case that is 100% solid:

no one loving does this unless they are hiding some bullsiht so uh scum found case closed :ms:

vote him

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

guys i found a scum why arent you talking about it or voting him

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

o i guess people are talking about him and he is the vote leader so uh CARRY ON FOLKS

i always read the thread before posting

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dhaes posted:

guys i found a scum why arent you talking about it or voting him

I found him first but I haven't found the energy to switch off noted terrible poster EXAKT

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dhaes posted:

i always read the thread before posting

hosed up if true

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Wow poo poo so I made my own point, who the hell reads

Thought u were talking about quid

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

I found him first but I haven't found the energy to switch off noted terrible poster EXAKT

Yeah the him in this post is quid

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dhaes are you still sure you want to vote added space

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I gotta say dhaes that is not a great case

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dhaes posted:

here is a case that is 100% solid:

no one loving does this unless they are hiding some bullsiht so uh scum found case closed :ms:

vote him

this is bad and dub

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The consensus seems to be that Monday works best. Deadline stays, although you can always end the day early.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
That's some scummy play somberbreo. Only scum want to end the day early

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
END IT TODAY

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
Ok to actually contribute something besides snark and stupidity:

Pinterest mom seems most town right now. Barring some weird early defense of a scum buddy, her defense of added space feels genuine. I use her because Mom is right in your name. Apologies if you are male.

Quid jumped on added space real hard after he got in, after we had already talked about it. So did Dhaes. This is a little scummy but I can understand it. Added space was acting very erratic but I still maintain that's just frustrated flailing and not dumb scum play. Unless added space continues to act out, of course.

Probst is lurking p. bad right now but I guess it's still early.

I'm still wading through a bunch of poo poo posts from Kash and Foo.

Everyone else is still kind of neutral right now.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

areyoucontagious posted:

Forgot this'un was even playing lmao

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

gif probst more like gif should post

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Nonsensical booking and story decisions. For example, the first ever Women's Money in the Bank ladder match was won by a man.

oh that sounds real bad nvm

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

areyoucontagious posted:

Ok to actually contribute something besides snark and stupidity:

Pinterest mom seems most town right now. Barring some weird early defense of a scum buddy, her defense of added space feels genuine. I use her because Mom is right in your name. Apologies if you are male.

Quid jumped on added space real hard after he got in, after we had already talked about it. So did Dhaes. This is a little scummy but I can understand it. Added space was acting very erratic but I still maintain that's just frustrated flailing and not dumb scum play. Unless added space continues to act out, of course.

I'm still wading through a bunch of poo poo posts from Kash and Foo.

Everyone else is still kind of neutral right now.

This screams scum post to me.

-It comes from a perspective of knowing that AS is a misdunk. "Pmom defense based on her defense of KNOWN TOWN AS."
-It's FULL of non-committal statements:
1. "This is a little scummy but I can understand it."
"Lurking is bad, but I guess it's early."
"I haven't read Kash or Foo but I'll name them."
"Really it's too early to form opinions!"

Plus to characterize me as jumping hard on AS is totally untrue, I saw the most scummy thing in thread as I reviewed it and voted for it, then with his response to pressure said "hurm maybe this is newbie town." DHAES is the one who came back and continued to push him, so why is he an afterthought?

FAKE NEWS.

##vote AYC

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##vote quid

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
I dunno man these are just gut feels

This game has been like 90% poo poo posts. I picked on things that seemed scummy to me, trying to pull at strings. Nothing feels solid enough for a vote. You and Dhaes pulled the same argument so I mentioned you both.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Foo, you have no problem with AYC rolling in here after my accusations and saying "there's just nothing to comment on, man?"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidthulhu posted:

Foo, you have no problem with AYC rolling in here after my accusations and saying "there's just nothing to comment on, man?"

It's fine dude

He made some reads, and you lost your poo poo

You're coming off a lot worse in this exchange tbh

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Agreed

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Captain Foo posted: