Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Save for 10 roll to mitigate losses and tickets to throw rolls at something before you dig into quartz is basically it. Generally you're gonna roll for husbandos and waifus and if you don't care about that then broken poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just got an Andersen for the first time.

What....the gently caress???

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I can get over Anderson being a little boy, but no matter how hard I try to accept it the voice just doesn't fit.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's why he's great

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

MotU posted:

random question but are there any 3* or 4* CEs that are secretly keepers no matter what or anything like that?

There are plenty of decent 4* CEs and I wouldn't recommend deleting any of them.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Endorph posted:

There are plenty of decent 4* CEs and I wouldn't recommend deleting any of them.

will i need mutliple 4* def up ones because i have limit one maxed out already

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oh the def up one is kinda eh so sure burn the dupes after you're maxed one out

but i could see wanting multiple copies of imaginary around for instance

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
4* CEs and up are extremely good. Except Primeval Curse.

Burn that fucker into the ground whenever you get the chance.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Bakanogami posted:

I can get over Anderson being a little boy, but no matter how hard I try to accept it the voice just doesn't fit.

It's not supposed to. But you get used to it anyways because Andersen is cool

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
And with this are all the base servants

I'm gonna go back and clean up some of the previous entries I did and then prob move on to talking about future servants and some good ces

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

I need Gil on my team so that he can be :perfect:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

quote:

but the fact one of the worst things you can say about him is he can't break the rules of the game

Excuse me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQnkEqyyMbk&t=420s

Gilgamesh simply chooses not to break the rules. :colbert:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
How did you all take down Jeanne at the end of Orleans? I've not rolled the gacha at all so I have access to my starting Carmilla, the friend gacha, and whatever supports I can get.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I believe you have Jeanne support for the fight? Time Luminosite Eternelle with her La Grondument du Hain.

Also, Shielder also does normal damage to her.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I totally forgot Mash was outside the normal triangles. I guess third slot I'll pump up someone to support NP gain.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I haven't quite gotten to her yet but I hope to destroy her the same way I do every one else.

Gáe Bolg.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Pierson posted:

How did you all take down Jeanne at the end of Orleans? I've not rolled the gacha at all so I have access to my starting Carmilla, the friend gacha, and whatever supports I can get.

I hit her with Hercules, this is in fact all I've done so far.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
What is this crap, there isn't even a materials daily of any kind today.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Playing through America on my JP account, and I'm weirdly bothered that they have a billion characters who all lived at the same time in the mid-late 19th century, in an old west setting typical of 19th century America, in a conflict that they repeatedly compare to the civil war, and yet they insist that the year is 1783.

And yet, I can't even get properly upset at it because how can you nitpick historical faults when Thomas Edison is a giant lion man in a superman outfit with light-bulb shoulderpads?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Gil is interesting. Back when the quick system was kinda poo poo, Gil is the only one that can reliably gen star and crit with it. He was the best star gen servant. Then the dev decided to change the quick system right after gil release. I like to think they are trying to stealth nerd gil by changing the quick system, but then fked up with jack and drake becoming op.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Captain Baal posted:

And with this are all the base servants

I'm gonna go back and clean up some of the previous entries I did and then prob move on to talking about future servants and some good ces

Just a nitpick, Vlad's attack and HP values are swapped.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Baal, i would like to point out that kinoki can also clear wave with 2 cards+ np + extra reliably

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Kintoki was one of those servants who I passed on at first because I didn't like his art and wasn't familiar with who he was.

Then I used him as a support and realized his buster cards hit like my other servant's NPs. And then I played an event with him in it and found he's an awesome and funny character. Now I want Kintoki.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Bakanogami posted:

Kintoki was one of those servants who I passed on at first because I didn't like his art and wasn't familiar with who he was.

Then I used him as a support and realized his buster cards hit like my other servant's NPs. And then I played an event with him in it and found he's an awesome and funny character. Now I want Kintoki.

Eventually, we might get Welfare Rider Kintoki, who is awesome.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So with that new 20 quartz for logging in this week, does that mean it is better than ever to reroll since you now get like two multisummons after the tutorial one?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'd still wait until Gilgamesh personally. If you haven't rolled since the tutorial you're going to have enough for like 3 rolls or more.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Psiwri posted:

Just a nitpick, Vlad's attack and HP values are swapped.

Yeah I was tired, I'll fix that.

Nyaa posted:

Baal, i would like to point out that kinoki can also clear wave with 2 cards+ np + extra reliably

Oh trust me I know. It's a setup he can do if you absolutely wanna clear waves, but it's kind of a niche one that doesn't feel like it
worth listing when he one hits most regular rear end enemies anyways.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I guess it's only useful now at the start, but Jeanne only requiring pieces and monuments to ascend is also a plus I'd think.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Kinoki can also take down mid regular wave with buffs and absolutely everything with event dmg% boost CE.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

the_steve posted:

I will be happy if I never see another loving wyvern again, that's for sure.

You say that, but then you realise how many knight classes need dragon claws for ascension/skills.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
In the end I just kinda semi-cheesed Jeanne by leaving the two dragons alive so she only got one turn, and the dragons wasted their effort on my assassins. Good poo poo, I think I'm getting into this game, it's a lot deeper than it first appears.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Jul 3, 2017

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So with that new 20 quartz for logging in this week, does that mean it is better than ever to reroll since you now get like two multisummons after the tutorial one?

If you're not already invested in an account then sure; if you make a new account today you'll have ~65 quartz after the tutorial.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Note that Jeanne's self-stun triggers immediately upon activating Luminosite Eternelle and this counts as one of the two turns, so even pre-buff she's only potentially polluting your pool for a single turn, not two. For obvious reasons make sure to have the NP be her last card for the turn you activate it, as any further selections are cancelled by the stun.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jul 3, 2017

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

My support line up is an Artoria and a real Cu away from being F/SN compliant

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Endorph posted:

fyi, everyone just got given 20 quartz.

Christ , maybe tempted to reroll for two 5* account.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Saw this on the FGO America page on Facebook

FGO USA posted:

"Fate/Grand Order -First Order-" Blu-ray package featuring English dub will be released on October 24th!

In celebration of this announcement, a commemorative Craft Essence featuring the key art of "Fate/Grand Order -First Order-" will be available through a special quest. By completing this quest at Chaldea Gate, you will get a First Order commemorative Craft Essence!

Event goes from 7/6 to 7/13

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Kyte posted:

weird sleeve Sakura

Don't remind me

STILL haven't got a maxed 5* Shirou CE

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
My first 5-star was Altria... then I got Jeanne d'Arc.. And one of my most powerful Friends also uses Jeanne. Do you know how loving confusing it is controlling a party of blondes in navy clothes with silver armor?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
One carries a flag and one a sword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Captain Baal posted:

One carries a flag and one a sword

When you're picking cards, it's 5 sidelong head shots of blondes with blue and silver.