Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

what the frig is this

terrible. get this poo poo out of here. disgusting. sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Jonathan Fisk posted:

terrible. get this poo poo out of here. disgusting. sad!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Only registered members can see post attachments!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

EXAKT Science posted:

The only way that town gets info from N1 is if power roles out themselves day 2 (usually bad play). The flip from an NK is WORTH very little as information compared to a day flip

Nah not true, the town roles themselves get information which means that town has information by proxy even without outing themselves. You have much more to work off of which is why I'm okay with D2 lynches.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

I don't like lurker dunks day 1

u r b a d

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Nah not true, the town roles themselves get information which means that town has information by proxy even without outing themselves. You have much more to work off of which is why I'm okay with D2 lynches.

the only true info is a flip; d1 lynches are good

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah pretty much, while I agree with

In theory, in practice it just feels like the same old Quid stuff.

like...fine? but it's still a blanket defense that i don't like. who do you think is scum?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidthulhu posted:

Nobody else finds this incredibly hypocritical considering Foo is coming in and saying he has 100% on D1 pegged me as scum?

lol it's exactly the same thing he's been doing, modifying what someone else said in order to argue against it

it's wasn't early d1 when i made my case against quid

anyway your defense is insipid and bad, but maybe don't take things so personally, okay quid <3

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

u r b a d

lmao Kashuno is probated

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
To clarify my position I am totally down to kill lurkers on any day but day 1

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I getting town feels from Quid, scum feels from ayc and that newvie, plus taste and yorkshire to a lesser degree

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

EXAKT Science posted:

I getting town feels from Quid, scum feels from ayc and that newvie, plus taste and yorkshire to a lesser degree

You literally just did the same thing I did earlier.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

YT continues to talk about mafia mechanics and not scumhunt.

AYC pops in any time he is mentioned to tell everyone how wrong they are about him being scum.

This is clearly scum play from both of them??

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

lol it's exactly the same thing he's been doing, modifying what someone else said in order to argue against it

it's wasn't early d1 when i made my case against quid

anyway your defense is insipid and bad, but maybe don't take things so personally, okay quid <3

The only thing I am taking personally is that you are not scum hunting! You are sitting on a weak case from me which is your right, I suppose, but your head is up you are butt.

Who else is scum, Foo?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Quidthulhu posted:

YT continues to talk about mafia mechanics and not scumhunt.

AYC pops in any time he is mentioned to tell everyone how wrong they are about him being scum.

This is clearly scum play from both of them??

No, it's what I do literally every D1 because it's a worthless day.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Then stop posting in thread until D1 is over? Why keep popping in to reiterate over and over again a point we know you stand by?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Quidthulhu posted:

Then stop posting in thread until D1 is over? Why keep popping in to reiterate over and over again a point we know you stand by?

Because if I don't post some chucklehead will note that I stopped posting and I might find myself being lynched.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

If you're town, why do you care if you get dunked? That gives information to the town. You still win if you're dead.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Quidthulhu posted:

If you're town, why do you care if you get dunked? That gives information to the town. You still win if you're dead.

If you remember, I don't think that a town death D1 is worth the information that's generated from their death.

Alternatively, I would rather play mafia and lose than not play mafia and win.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Who's scum, YT?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Day 1 is not useless you butthead

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

areyoucontagious posted:

You literally just did the same thing I did earlier.

Which is what?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

So do something to make it worthwhile

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

##vote Quid if I'm not already because this is a wrong thing to say.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i completely forgot i was in this game but let me catch up

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kashuno posted:

I don't think so. YT's continued insistence that day 1 is useless and a waste of time does nothing to help town and is just white noise posting

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Quidthulhu (2): Captain Foo, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
areyoucontagious (2): Quidthulhu, EXAKT Science
Dhaes (1): Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Pinterest Mom
Hal Incandenza (1): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Yorkshire Tea
Lynch No One! (1): Jonathan Fisk
Pinterest Mom (1): gif Probst
Yorkshire Tea (1): areyoucontagious
gif Probst (1): Dhaes
EXAKT Science (0): Captain Foo, Kashuno, Captain Foo, Kashuno
Jonathan Fisk (0): Dhaes, Added Space, Kashuno, Dhaes, Added Space, Kashuno
Captain Foo (0): Dhaes, Dhaes
Kashuno (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Added Space (0): Jonathan Fisk, Dhaes, EXAKT Science, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, EXAKT Science, Jonathan Fisk, Dhaes

Not Voting (3): Added Space, Hal Incandenza, Retro Futurist

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 03rd, 2017 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 5 minutes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'm going out with my partner so I do how much I'm going to be able to post for the next couple hours but should be back at least once before deadline. I want to kill ayc today but would also kill yt

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
don't know** w/e

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote yorkshire tea wrestling is good. there is more than wwe. also you are scum. ty.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry guys I was gone unexpectedly the last couple days, catching up now!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

I don't think so. YT's continued insistence that day 1 is useless and a waste of time does nothing to help town and is just white noise posting

If you knew a friend was making a horrible self destructive decision, would you stop trying to convince them not to?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Y'all do realize I said that to gauge what YT's reaction would be, right? Statements create reactions which create information and opinions for us to analyze.

Why is everyone playing this game like it's their first mafia game ever

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno posted:

This is a bad post and I don't believe you actually hold this opinion, Kashuno. You know D1 isn't useless.

Why is YT coming in to thread only to say "D1 is useless I'm not going to play" helpful to town? Why is my saying "if you're gonna do that, maybe just wait until D2 since you think D1 is useless" anti-town?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Because if I don't post some chucklehead will note that I stopped posting and I might find myself being lynched.

Is that why you are voting me?

Even if you don't want to play D1 you can at least make an attempt to put your vote in a place where it might matter.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kash voting Quid for that is pretty weak

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
im also down for lynching any stupid fuckers posting pictures of politicans or talking politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dhaes posted:

im also down for lynching any stupid fuckers posting pictures of politicans or talking politics

I agree, Make Mafia Great Again

• Locked thread