Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would have thought pictures were more your reading level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Is that why you are voting me?

Even if you don't want to play D1 you can at least make an attempt to put your vote in a place where it might matter.

Oh poo poo am I still doing that?

##unvote

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Y'all do realize I said that to gauge what YT's reaction would be, right? Statements create reactions which create information and opinions for us to analyze.

Why is everyone playing this game like it's their first mafia game ever

Hmm, I like this less than if you'd meant it

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh poo poo am I still doing that?

##unvote

at 2 hours to the deadline maybe instead make a drat decision and move your vote instead of unvoting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote Foo Yorkie I can excuse as not knowing better but Foo is latching onto some weird stuff

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Two hours till deadline? man~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

A LIST FROM QUIDNOSE

Totally Town
Quidnose - it's me I'm town

Leaning Town
EXAKT Science - might be buttering me up but seems to be the only person who is on the same page as me in thread and I like that EXAKT is actually trying to play
Pinterest Mom - haven't seen anything from Pmom I haven't liked and he's doing some analysis here and there, would like to see more
Dhaes - dhaes is kind of in and out but I get town vibes

No clue, stop lurking please
Hal
Probst
Retro Futurist
Bottle Knight

Maybe Scum
Kash - bad vote, absent, step it up, kash!
YT - will reserve to see how he plays D2, don't like this stupid "D1 is useless" crap but willing to admit this could just be a playstyle difference
Foo - agree with Opop that he's latching on to weird poo poo

Probably Scum
Added Space
areyoucontagious

I know both of the above are newbies but their response to being called out is to stop playing and complain. That's a caught scum reaction.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Quidthulhu (2): Captain Foo, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
areyoucontagious (2): Quidthulhu, EXAKT Science
Yorkshire Tea (2): areyoucontagious, gif Probst
Dhaes (1): Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Pinterest Mom
Captain Foo (1): Dhaes, Dhaes, Retro Futurist
Lynch No One! (1): Jonathan Fisk
gif Probst (1): Dhaes
EXAKT Science (0): Captain Foo, Kashuno, Captain Foo, Kashuno
Hal Incandenza (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Yorkshire Tea, Yorkshire Tea
Jonathan Fisk (0): Dhaes, Added Space, Kashuno, Dhaes, Added Space, Kashuno
Pinterest Mom (0): gif Probst, gif Probst
Kashuno (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Added Space (0): Jonathan Fisk, Dhaes, EXAKT Science, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, EXAKT Science, Jonathan Fisk, Dhaes

Not Voting (3): Added Space, Hal Incandenza, Yorkshire Tea

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 03rd, 2017 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It feels like added space and areyoucontagious are accused as scum in every game I have seen them in.

I don't see them acting any differently here than in past games so I don't know that I agree with your list Quid.

But I do think Quid is pretty town so far.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wow, quid

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
is it still day 1 oh my god

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

is it still day 1 oh my god

Only for a little bit!

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I just play d1 poorly, honestly. I do better on the later days. At this point with more posts I can look through things. I'm entertaining guests for the fourth , hence my absences

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Kashuno posted:

##vote Quid if I'm not already because this is a wrong thing to say.

Kash is the scummiest player imo. All his posts have been stupid bullshit and his case and vote on quid is bad.

##vote kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

areyoucontagious posted:

Kash is the scummiest player imo. All his posts have been stupid bullshit and his case and vote on quid is bad.

##vote kash

Yeah this is pretty true

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Kashuno posted:

Yeah this is pretty true

Self awareness is pretty townie though

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm back

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Quidthulhu posted:

A LIST FROM QUIDNOSE

Leaning Town
Pinterest Mom - haven't seen anything from Pmom I haven't liked and he's doing some analysis here and there, would like to see more

this is an absolutely baffling read given my post history

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

dhaes is entirely leaning on pressuring-the-newbie-for-making-bad-(but-bad-in-an-alignment-neutral-way)-calls for his content, and is being an rear end in a top hat about it. it stinks.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is an absolutely baffling read given my post history

especially given the fact that he outright asked me for reads and I ignored it? why have a town read on me in that situation

Quidthulhu posted:

Pmom, can you weigh in on who scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gif Probst posted:

##vote yorkshire tea wrestling is good. there is more than wwe. also you are scum. ty.

yeah cena needs to go. this choosing who to vote for with RNG bullshit is too extra.

##vote gif probst

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah cena needs to go. this choosing who to vote for with RNG bullshit is too extra.

##vote gif probst

Lol way too extra

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
We're at one hour. Are people around? Or are we no voting? I'm not sure I care as long as this interminable day ends

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote gif Probst solidarity with my good buddies Pinterest Mom and Dhaes

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

dhaes is entirely leaning on pressuring-the-newbie-for-making-bad-(but-bad-in-an-alignment-neutral-way)-calls for his content, and is being an rear end in a top hat about it. it stinks.

Pinterest Mom posted:

especially given the fact that he outright asked me for reads and I ignored it? why have a town read on me in that situation

I have to say though it's weird you land on the person who dhaes is voting after these two posts that seem to indicate you have reads on Quid and dhaes himself.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

I have to say though it's weird you land on the person who dhaes is voting after these two posts that seem to indicate you have reads on Quid and dhaes himself.

it's a meta thing. Quid is a really easy dunk on day 1 because he always seems awkward, and i've been burned by thinking he was scummy and pursuing his dunk to the end of the earth on day 1 when he was just posting a lot and making little sense.

Dhaes I mostly find unpleasant, but at least he's participating.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

which is to say I'd rather give both of them more time because I trust we'll have content to analyse from both.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Wtf why is the vote leader at -5 half an hour out from deadline

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

Wtf why is the vote leader at -5 half an hour out from deadline

and why aren't you making it -3

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
no extensions, do or die.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pinterest Mom posted:

and why aren't you making it -3

Oh, votefinder wasn't refreshing for me and I thought Quid/AYC were still voteleaders at 2

Rather not kill a lurker yet but better than killing nobody for sure

##vote gif probst

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
That's -3 with twenty minutes who else is here?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
Are we voting probst or no kill? I think I'd prefer no kill probst said he was coming back

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

areyoucontagious posted:

Are we voting probst or no kill? I think I'd prefer no kill probst said he was coming back

vote or die

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

areyoucontagious posted:

also hot drat is this scummy

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
vote probst or YT will be right and this will have been a useless day

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
ten minutes COME ON

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale