Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
well at the very least we know to murder AYC tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am saddened

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Murder AYC and probably YT thx

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Final Votecount for Day 1

gif Probst (4): Dhaes, Pinterest Mom, Hal Incandenza, EXAKT Science
Quidthulhu (2): Captain Foo, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
Captain Foo (1): Dhaes, Dhaes, Retro Futurist
Lynch No One! (1): Jonathan Fisk
areyoucontagious (1): Quidthulhu, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Yorkshire Tea (1): areyoucontagious, gif Probst, areyoucontagious
Kashuno (1): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, areyoucontagious
EXAKT Science (0): Captain Foo, Kashuno, Captain Foo, Kashuno
Dhaes (0): Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
Hal Incandenza (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Yorkshire Tea, Yorkshire Tea
Jonathan Fisk (0): Dhaes, Added Space, Kashuno, Dhaes, Added Space, Kashuno
Pinterest Mom (0): gif Probst, gif Probst
Added Space (0): Jonathan Fisk, Dhaes, EXAKT Science, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, EXAKT Science, Jonathan Fisk, Dhaes

Not Voting (2): Added Space, Yorkshire Tea

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 03rd, 2017 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

No one was executed day one!

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 4, 2017

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im v. Important town. Gimme some time to read thread and good fortune will come tomorrow.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

But this year, Barry had a connection at the bank. They tipped him off to the scheduled arrival of the armored transport.

Of course, it wouldn't.

Tune in for the thrilling conclusion next time, on day two!

NIGHT ACTIONS! You have 24 hours to submit them. If you have a power that you're not using, let me know.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I know it's an American holiday, but I gotta hold to the night action deadline to get us back on track. You have three and half hours to submit night actions!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Barry had been right, this job was even easier than it looked on paper. A skeleton crew in the bank, a deserted city around them. Two minutes of risk to walk away with a cool million, ready to be divided up. It would have all gone perfectly too, if someone hadn't called the cops four minutes before they arrived.

They all got away. Well, maybe. The thing is, no one was entirely sure about that part. See, the money was missing. Gone. Poof. As far as they could tell, the Syndicate didn't have it, but they didn't either. Somewhere between Point A and Point B, it had just disappeared. What was more troubling, at least to some less financially motivated members of the crew, was the disappearance of Fisk. There was a week inbetween their play and their next meet, time for everything to cool down a bit. That was when he'd fallen off the face of the earth. The usual scrying spells did nothing, his motel room was locked and there was no cctv footage of him walking off with a big bag of money. It was like he had just walked off the face of the Earth.

The question was, had he somehow taken the money in the confusion? Was this a Syndicate move that was right now beyond their understanding? Was it all just the kind of cosmic coincidence that those in the business treat with equal parts contempt and awe?

Who can say?

Jonathan Fisk, ???, ???? ????? disappeared night one!

That wasn't the end of the story, of course. Barry had planned for setbacks. Counted on them, even. If the Outfit felt like they were winning, well, that'd make it all the easier to hit them even harder.

What happened next isn't something I can get out in one piece, not all at once. The crew had made sure to split up after their last job. One by one they collected themselves, moving up along the coast. The job involved travel.

The job involved a lot of phone calls, untraceable and anonymous.

The job involved a lot of petty theft, to prime the pump.

But, most importantly, the job involved Club Cockatoo

DAY TWO BEGINS!

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): Added Space, areyoucontagious, Captain Foo, Dhaes, EXAKT Science, gif Probst, Hal Incandenza, Kashuno, Pinterest Mom, Quidthulhu, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 06th, 2017 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 5, 2017

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

rude, i was looking forward to chatting w my best mafia bud

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
So, who likes their presents?

I have two more - a one shot poison and a once-a-night roleblock. I figure I should give these ones openly. Who wants them?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

rude, i was looking forward to chatting w my best mafia bud

Hahahahahaha

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Added Space posted:

I have two more - a one shot poison and a once-a-night roleblock. I figure I should give these ones openly. Who wants them?

Who wouldn't

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote probst

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Added Space posted:

Give them to me

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Added Space posted:

Aight i was wondering what you were doin.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Boy howdy sure am glad we didn't no dunk D1 since we have such a helpful flip!

Tell me again how D1 is useless :colbert:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also i didn't get a present!!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Janitors sukkkkk :(

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

gif Probst posted:

I feel like I'm missing something, added space made very clear what his role was

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Captain Foo posted:

Janitors sukkkkk :(

scum slip?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

???

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I assumed there was a janitor as well, are you implying that Fisk would have always flipped in a janitored fashion? :raise:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hello friends.

I can probably shed some light on this.

I was in a masonry with Fisk. Combined we were a town aligned JOAT. We could track, watch or gunsmith people. Fisk would pick the JOAT ability to use and I would pick the target. With Fisk dead we've lost JOAT since I can target people but can't JOAT. So I'm VT for the rest of the game.

I can say that we tracked Gif last night and he didn't visit anyone.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lol wat

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Hello friends.

I can probably shed some light on this.

I was in a masonry with Fisk. Combined we were a town aligned JOAT. We could track, watch or gunsmith people. Fisk would pick the JOAT ability to use and I would pick the target. With Fisk dead we've lost JOAT since I can target people but can't JOAT. So I'm VT for the rest of the game.

I can say that we tracked Gif last night and he didn't visit anyone.

was this a confirmed masonry, i.e. are you explicitly claiming Fisk (and you) are Town-aligned?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Captain Foo posted:

was this a confirmed masonry, i.e. are you explicitly claiming Fisk (and you) are Town-aligned?

Yes.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh my god i still can't believe y'all apathy no-lynched D1 :psyduck: :sigh:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote gif Probst solidarity with my good buddies Pinterest Mom and Dhaes

dhaes didn't vote tho????

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Captain Foo posted:

oh my god i still can't believe y'all apathy no-lynched D1 :psyduck: :sigh:

Same I'm so mad

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
idk maybe it is a janitor but the way it's written implies some sort of commute to me

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gif Probst posted:

what did this mean

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

EXAKT Science posted:

idk maybe it is a janitor but the way it's written implies some sort of commute to me

that's not how commuters typically work at all m8

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

dhaes didn't vote tho????

Votefinder showed him voting...

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Captain Foo posted:

that's not how commuters typically work at all m8

Maybe commuter isn't the right word, but I meant maybe he got disappeared somehow and will be coming back at some point

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

EXAKT Science posted:

Maybe commuter isn't the right word, but I meant maybe he got disappeared somehow and will be coming back at some point

From the wording Somber gave me on mason chat. I really really doubt this.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

Votefinder showed him voting...

wow i'm blind

forget that line of questioning, lol my bad

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EXAKT Science posted:

Pfft who reads flavour

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

scum always benefits from apathy no-lynch, so who benefited the most from this? the lurking and so-far otherwise useless gif probst and quidthulhu mostly. a whole number of people had scattered votes. without any pressure because no-lynch was pushed as acceptable for some reason, town gets dicked on information. It was not predictable that we'd get a non-flip, but now we have a dead player (who is likely to have been town) and no flips

great work everyone

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

How am I useless? I'm the only one casing people!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i think you might be able to rephrase

"the lurking and so-far otherwise useless gif probst and quidthulhu"

as

"quidthulhu and the lurking and so-far otherwise useless gif probst"

for greater clarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

(the lurking and mostly-useless gif probst) and (quidthulhu)

• Locked thread