Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

John Dudebro posted:

miz looks dope as hell and should wrestle every match in this gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i had an idea for a dapper man that wrestles in nice clothes and has some dandy flourishes to his moves and it was mostly inspired by Slayer from guilty gear

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Heath actually looks good in this match so I think he's probably losing.

dromal phrenia posted:

i had an idea for a dapper man that wrestles in nice clothes and has some dandy flourishes to his moves and it was mostly inspired by Slayer from guilty gear

Can I interest you in one Gentleman Jack Gallagher.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

Lookit this animu nerd.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i like to play as Slayer because when you lose, instead of looking all beat up he just does Tranquilo

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Heath going from comedy jobber to legit midcard dude is one of the most :unsmith: things of the last few years.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

dromal phrenia posted:

that sounds like onea them anny mays, boy

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'm daring to hope, you guys.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

i think slater was going for a spinebuster there and miz took it as a reverse atomic drop straight on his rear end in a top hat :laffo:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Heath going from comedy jobber to legit midcard dude is one of the most :unsmith: things of the last few years.

Jinder went from comedy jobber to world champion.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jiro posted:

Lookit this animu nerd.
its a game where i can beat people up as a teenage girl (NOT in a skimpy outfit) that hits people with an anchor and throws dolphins at them, dont pretend it isnt cool

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ragnarok the Red posted:

His promo on Brock from last year is legitimately amazing TV. The point where he goes from a stupid joke jobber to a man legitimately at the end of his rope walking into the rang with Satan is incredible.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Is Guilty Gear the one with the hot twink who dresses like a nun?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

I'm daring to hope, you guys.
heath has already ripped miz's butthole, its only a matter of time

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao Miz's pants.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

i think slater was going for a spinebuster there and miz took it as a reverse atomic drop straight on his rear end in a top hat :laffo:
the buttbuster ripped his pants and exposed his heart-patterned boxers and poopoo skid mark

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Shima Honnou posted:

Is Guilty Gear the one with the hot twink who dresses like a nun?

from what i know of anime that describes all of them

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

How long till miz bursts from ALL of his pants?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

VJeff posted:

lmao Miz's pants.

SHADES OF AJSTYLES!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

One of their transitional champs should wear a tux to celebrate his reign. He wrestles in it. It gets progressively more filthy and ripped each week.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

dromal phrenia posted:

AJ: STOP INFRINGING ON MY GIMMICK, MIKE! :mad:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Iori Yagami

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Soothing Vapors posted:

Sounds like I need to start watching anime!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Dean Ambrose doesn't even care that he loses. Its just like whatever.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soothing Vapors posted:

Jerusalem is going to probate you for racism

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

dean making GBS threads on great balls of fire :laffo:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

its a game where i can beat people up as a teenage girl (NOT in a skimpy outfit) that hits people with an anchor and throws dolphins at them, dont pretend it isnt cool

It's all between you and your school girl body pillow. (resumes playing Persona 5)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This crowd is good, chants NO for Miz's lovely kicks.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
More like the poo poo kicks

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

One of their transitional champs should wear a tux to celebrate his reign. He wrestles in it. It gets progressively more filthy and ripped each week.

i also had an idea like this! but it was a guy that wears a tux for his inevitably ill-fated in-ring wedding, and his wife betrays him or gets her rear end kicked by heels, and he goes crazy and wrestles in his wedding tux till its in tatters and covered in blood

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm proud of the one man band

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Jerusalem is going to probate you for racism

I accept that, I am a sinner and it is ethically correct to probate me

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Finally some WWE apparel with something good on the back

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I kinda want to see Heath Slater, Intercontinental Champion.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
if you took the it kicks and put an sh in front of it, you'd have my opinion on the it kicks

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jiro posted:

It's all between you and your school girl body pillow. (resumes playing Persona 5)

psh what kind of loser would play an anime RPG / dating sim, definitely not me, and i definitely dont insist you bone the doctor ASAP

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

i also had an idea like this! but it was a guy that wears a tux for his inevitably ill-fated in-ring wedding, and his wife betrays him or gets her rear end kicked by heels, and he goes crazy and wrestles in his wedding tux till its in tatters and covered in blood

He wakes up drunk in a dumpster before heading to the ring, for a match.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
That was a really cool power slam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

heath slater is on a pilgrimage

• Locked thread