Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

straight up brolic posted:

Lol Tatum showed up here at the end but this shot selection is yeesh

Melo baby. Hahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I also like Abdel Nader

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Cool Buff Man posted:

Was a pretty fun summer league game from both sides, no matter who wins these last 5 seconds

Agreed. Both teams got some stuff to be happy with.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jota posted:

Agreed. Both teams got some stuff to be happy with.

Yeah Fultz looks crazy as hell

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cool Buff Man posted:

gently caress yall Tatum looked okay

Yeah definitely looked relaxed.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
My prediction is Lonzo looks great in summer league and then people are really confused as to why he looks awful in the pros.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Hearing people constantly calling Brown and Tatum 7/11 earnestly is annoying the gently caress out of me. I hate it even more than I hate the FEDS nickname for the Sixers. These are not good looks.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jota posted:

Hearing people constantly calling Brown and Tatum 7/11 earnestly is annoying the gently caress out of me. I hate it even more than I hate the FEDS nickname for the Sixers. These are not good looks.

They wanted to call themselves JayJay which is almost 2k16-like in its corniness and I'd embrace that way more than 7/11

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/882033584957136896

Durant can't even pay a dude a compliment without sounding like a corny bitch

Cool Buff Man posted:

They wanted to call themselves JayJay which is almost 2k16-like in its corniness and I'd embrace that way more than 7/11

Hahah please tell me that is real. It actually is way better than 7/11 though.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jota posted:

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/882033584957136896

Durant can't even pay a dude a compliment without sounding like a corny bitch

He sounds like a 90s skateboarder

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

He sounds like a 90s skateboarder

Hahah, yeah.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Troy Queef posted:

no, this is U of Utah's arena in SLC (BYU is in Provo)

Ah! That makes sense.

The Jazz asking Exum to play Summer League seems like a strange risk after last year.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Browns was in this game cus he was huffin and puffin early on in the third. They want to work on his conditioning

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Rick posted:

Ah! That makes sense.

The Jazz asking Exum to play Summer League seems like a strange risk after last year.

Wait why the gently caress is Dante Exum in the summer league? Hasn't he been in the league 3 years already? Like I know he's terrible but still

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Jota posted:

Wait why the gently caress is Dante Exum in the summer league? Hasn't he been in the league 3 years already? Like I know he's terrible but still

I don't know the whole thing because my cable is cutting in and out but they asked him to go and he agreed.

Teams can force players to go year 1 and 2 but after that it has to be voluntary, no clue why they'd want him to risk injury again though.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Anything interesting happen in the fourth of sixers celtics ?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

euphronius posted:

Anything interesting happen in the fourth of sixers celtics ?

Tatum went off, was close the whole way though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hope jaylen brown is done

He's clearly graduated from summer league

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

euphronius posted:

I hope jaylen brown is done

He's clearly graduated from summer league

Yeah he begged to play but at this point the risks clearly outweigh the benefits

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Derrick White looks pretty decent. Cautiously optimistic about the Spurs future at PG with him and Murray.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Yeah Dejounte has a long way to go but I'm really liking what I've seen of White

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
DJ played pretty poorly tonight

White looked ok

Bertans is still bad at defense, Forbes really tried to force things as usual

kinda sad to see the summer league suffer from the same problem as the real team: can't loving score

pretty surprised with how poorly DJ played. his dribble is so high he losses control of it so easily

couple of useless players on the spurs team. thinking specifically about whoever #43 was

Jazz guard combo of Mitchell and Exum torched us

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/tmoore76ers/status/882698094458089472

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The problem with Orlando is when the games are not good, there isn’t even the possibility of stupid crowd antics.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Hopefully Jaylen plays like 10 minutes tonight and then never again at summer league

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Hopefully Jaylen plays like 10 minutes tonight and then never again at summer league

summer league banners hang forever

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

summer league banners hang forever

Bobby's finest hour

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
A 5 am game, lol.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I want a wubblebubble or whatever.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why is naders jersey not aligned

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
If Sixers fans are the new Blazers fans, tonight is the debut of our Rudy Fernandez

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Everyone else looks like poo poo tonight (I'll give Brown some slack cuz he was on the east coast for Hayward's recruitment. Jet lag obv, of course) but Tatum looks real good again

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lol Fultz just got loving owned

Kaleb Tarczewski is a piece of trash and I am sorry Rick but he is so awful he makes me wish bad things on the entire Arizona program

Jota fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jul 6, 2017

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Airball

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's been a poo poo fest

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I just tuned in. Did Furkan start?!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
This game is loving awful

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
There's a player named Spencer Butterfield

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

There's a player named Spencer Butterfield

Scoochie Smith played for the Celtics today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Furkan looks like he's pretty aware on defense and has quick hands. I don't expect to see him successfully box out many players for a rebound, but it looks like he could be a decent perimeter defender.

• Locked thread