Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Fried Watermelon posted:

owl city is the singer every 12 year old girl loves

that is a black person not anime

Okay but is that guy Owl City or what
I'm sorry I don't hang around 12 year old girls or keep up with their current likes/dislikes.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

The next page will be better

I had a couple White Russians with dinner so I might be a little off, but this page break got a big laugh out of me.

Well done, sir.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Johnny Aztec posted:

I'm sorry I don't hang around 12 year old girls or keep up with their current likes/dislikes.

its him

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Johnny Aztec posted:

That guy is dancing to a song by Owl City, in a way that Owl City the musician(s? I dunno, one or more people) probably didn't anticipate, and it's a pretty cool and well-performed dance. I'm sorry that this has been so confusing for you.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Oops, wrong thread.

Funxion
Nov 30, 2005

This man talks to empty chairs at conventions. Please help this man back to being an idol. Fight Alzheimers!

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't know about that.

See here, goddamn Washington Nationals. Fedoras and then luring in women three days later.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Amazing

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Would :heysexy:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

King Charles II is an Original Character, do not steal

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He would too

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Okay, question. Maybe I don't know how to read a family tree correctly, or maybe I don't know enough Sonic lore, but it looks like the Knuckles line of descent has pairs of male Echidna producing heirs. So... how does that work?

Edit: Oh wait, does it go bottom to top? That would make sense, but isn't that the opposite of how a family tree usually goes?

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 19:58 on Jul 4, 2017

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Skippy McPants posted:

Okay, question. Maybe I don't know how to read a family tree correctly, or maybe I don't know enough Sonic lore, but it looks like the Knuckles line of descent has pairs of male Echidna producing heirs. So... how does that work?

Edit: Oh wait, does it go bottom to top? That would make sense, but isn't the opposite of how a family tree usually goes?

It's bottom to top. I had to look at it a few times to figure that out too

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Skippy McPants posted:

Edit: Oh wait, does it go bottom to top? That would make sense, but isn't the opposite of how a family tree usually goes?

Yeah the chart's upside down, the pair of male Echidna is two brothers I guess

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
wtf is a echidna?

And why there are so many people obsessed with Sonic on the internet? Mario had more and better games and he never had this kind of weird famdom

Elias_Maluco has a new favorite as of 20:00 on Jul 4, 2017

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Elias_Maluco posted:

wtf is a echidna?

It's one of those weird Australian bird/mammals.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Elias_Maluco posted:

And why there are so many people obsessed with Sonic on the internet? Mario had more and better games and he never had this kind of weird famdom

Mario doesn't star anthropomorphic animals.

E. googling to see how anthropomorphic was spelled led me to the wikipedia page for anthrophomorphism, which led me to this.

Look at that loving Sun. Look at it.

Mikl has a new favorite as of 20:05 on Jul 4, 2017

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Smug rear end in a top hat

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

wtf is a echidna?

Now that you know what an echidna is, I highly recommend you check out what an echidna penis looks like.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Thread telling me to look at the sun, penises

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Phlegmish posted:

Thread telling me to look at the sun, penises

Do it

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Mikl posted:

E. googling to see how anthropomorphic was spelled led me to the wikipedia page for anthrophomorphism, which led me to this.

Well, there Yoshi. And anthropomorphic fungus too

But yeah, I guess it has a lot less appeal to furries

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

I have been made a liar

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

ookiimarukochan posted:

Now that you know what an echidna is, I highly recommend you check out what an echidna penis looks like.

You could say this about a lot of animal dicks. There's dongs with spikes, bifurcation, and literal bones. There are even explosive dinguses (ducks are rul weird). Nature is crazy and for whatever reason, humans have some of the most aesthetically uneventful wedding tackle in the entire animal kingdom.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 20:30 on Jul 4, 2017

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

You could say this about a lot of animal dicks. There's dongs spikes, bifurcation, and literal bones. There are even explosive dinguses (ducks are rul weird). Nature is crazy and for whatever reason, humans have some of the most aesthetically uneventful wedding tackle in the entire animal kingdom.

In a world of spikes, bifurcation, bones, exploding cocks, harpoon cocks, four-headed dicks...face it, we're the weirdos.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

ookiimarukochan posted:

Echinda penises reflect how sci-fi penises should be way more bizarre than artists currently conceive.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Eh we make up for being insatiable sex pests whod exploit and condition their own physiology to produce more pleasure using tools and/or substances.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Indeed. As with all other pursuits, we hoomans compensate for a lack of natural ability with our boundless powers innovation. Got a boring dick? No problem; just drown yourself in so many bizarre accouterments that nobody could ever tell the difference!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Elias_Maluco posted:

Well, there Yoshi. And anthropomorphic fungus too

But yeah, I guess it has a lot less appeal to furries

Yo, she doesn't like that

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Ewwwww a Comcast hosted e-mail address

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

Marry me

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mikl posted:

That's the smuggest face I've ever seen :staredog:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Skippy McPants posted:

You could say this about a lot of animal dicks. There's dongs with spikes, bifurcation, and literal bones. There are even explosive dinguses (ducks are rul weird). Nature is crazy and for whatever reason, humans have some of the most aesthetically uneventful wedding tackle in the entire animal kingdom.

You say "literal bones" as if that's unusual, but actually it is humans who are strange, because most mammals have a baculum.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Fried Watermelon posted:

owl city is the singer every 12 year old girl loves

that is a black person not anime

Would it still be okay to put him on a bodypillow? Asking for a friend. And for me.

Just for me, actually. I don't have friends. That is why I need the bodypillow.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Pick posted:

You say "literal bones" as if that's unusual, but actually it is humans who are strange, because most mammals have a baculum.

I've heard the theory that the story of Eve's creation in Genesis was originally an explanatory myth to explain why humans don't have baculums like all the other animals, and a Hebrew word meaning something like "support" was eventually reinterpreted to mean "rib". Makes sense, since penises are more known for creating life than ribs are, and humans aren't missing any ribs but are missing a baculum.

If I recall correctly, there's not really any direct evidence for the idea, though. But it makes more sense than the classic version, and I want it to be true.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
So that koan about God giving a blowjob with so much suction that he sucks the bone right out of your penis is based on reality. Good to know.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

You ain't no liar Guy Goodbody. No liar at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Skippy McPants posted:

Compared to every other species of ape, our dicks are enormous. Like, even compared to huge gorillas and poo poo.