Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Pierson posted:

So he can tank three actions before the skill fades? That's baller as hell, thanks dude.

Protection from Arrows is hilariously busted and part of what makes Lancer Cu nigh unkillable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

NRVNQSR posted:

He does that.
What a weirdo. I like him.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
I have 3 Kaleidoscopes, 1 Heaven's Feel, 1 Imaginary Around and 0 5* Servants. Please game, give me the characters to actually use their great CEs on properly.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Started this game over in English. Almost got my Elizabeth to max. Altera in the works. Not a bad start. I miss my Irisviel and Prisms Illya servants.

Despite clearing everything in Fuyuki, all the map markers still have a "1" notification over them. Is this a bug?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

RanKizama posted:

Despite clearing everything in Fuyuki, all the map markers still have a "1" notification over them. Is this a bug?

Yes.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Figured. The notifications are making my OCD flare up a bit so I just wanted a little clarification. Thanks.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
In JP version news, they're releasing interludes for 8 more servants.

Astolfo (Skill buffed)
Arjuna (Skill buffed)
Cu Alter
Geronimo (NP buffed)
Jeanne Alter
David
Billy the Kid
Li Shuwen

And all other Interlude quests are half AP for a while.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Eopia posted:

I have 3 Kaleidoscopes, 1 Heaven's Feel, 1 Imaginary Around and 0 5* Servants. Please game, give me the characters to actually use their great CEs on properly.

I'm in a similar boat. I've done 3 post-Fuyuki multipulls, and haven't seen a single 4 star servant yet.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Bakanogami posted:

Astolfo (Skill buffed)
Arjuna (Skill buffed)
Cu Alter
Geronimo (NP buffed)
Jeanne Alter
David
Billy the Kid
Li Shuwen

Arjuna really is the Rewarded Hero, isn't he. When's Karna going to get some love?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bakanogami posted:

Astolfo (Skill buffed)
Arjuna (Skill buffed)
Cu Alter
Geronimo (NP buffed)
Jeanne Alter
David
Billy the Kid
Li Shuwen

Lol Cu and Jeanne apparently needed a buff of some sort. I'm glad Li got something though.

Edit: oh they're just Quartz reward quests

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jul 5, 2017

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I really like how enthusiastic St. George is to have me endlessly sacrifice him to these dailies. Don't worry buddy I'll ascend you...someday.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
The Astolfo buff is finally here.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It gives him NP gain and two more turns on his lovely third skill.

He is still going to be really bad.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Captain Baal posted:

It gives him NP gain and two more turns on his lovely third skill.

He is still going to be really cute.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's also true

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
And isn't that what matters most?

Someone on my friends list has a Jeanne at 82/90 :|

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

JP FGO spoilers:

Roland

Roland what the gently caress are you wearing

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Hassan interlude has him fighting crime in Ancient Rome and Amadeus is him needing money to pay his bar tab.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
So i just started this like 4 days ago because i love gachas i wanted another phone game. I got Emiya off my tutorial roll and Cu Chulain as well. I'm partially through Orleans and i've done like 3 other 10 pulls and gotten no other 4* servants, but i do have an Imaginary Around, two Divine Banquets, two Imaginary Elements, and a couple other 4* essences. The person got me into this says i'm off to a good start but i just want some guidance on what units i should look out for to either make my team better or round it out more.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Gil just announced to be dropping tommorow. :gonk:

Prepare your wallets, mongrels!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Oh good they kept 'mongrels' for the translation

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
This is too early :| They want our money.

(Actually if anything it might be a sign of fast content delivery vs the JPN timeline which would be amazing)

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Prisma Cosmos is the 5* CE that drops with him too and it's a really good CE since it grants 8% NP charge for the party per turn and 10% when LB'd.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
excited to roll and get trash

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Tired Moritz posted:

Same

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

They're also giving you a bunch of free stuff for already existing accounts, most likely to get you to stick with your current account instead of Unlimited Reroll Works for Gil.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Captain Baal posted:

Prisma Cosmos is the 5* CE that drops with him too and it's a really good CE since it grants 8% NP charge for the party per turn and 10% when LB'd.

I am extremely certain that only affects the wearer not the party.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Ahhh... the first hurdle. Will FGO vets be able to save their quartz until Jeanne Alter and Merlin or will they blow it all.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Tired Moritz posted:

Between this and the upcoming SSJ4 Vegeta/Goku on Dokkan Battle, I am primed for some disappointment.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Psiwri posted:

I am extremely certain that only affects the wearer not the party.

Yeah, you're right I'm misremembering

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

The Jumpoff posted:

So i just started this like 4 days ago because i love gachas i wanted another phone game.
What you have will get you through the game, wnd 5* would make your life easier. I would recommend if you have the patience to do that starting tommorow. People will envy and lust for you if you have gil.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

'decends'

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Also, there will be another announcement on 11/07. Maybe we'll finally get the deets on the free 4*.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I can only imagine that the reasons for Jeanne Alter's popularity is due to gameplay reasons and/pror event/interlude segments, because Orleans did very little to endear her for me.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She's an evil version of a character people already liked, is tsundere, and yes, almost broken. She's basically one of FGO's breakout characters along with Kintoki, Edmond Dantes, and Scathach.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

Nate RFB posted:

I can only imagine that the reasons for Jeanne Alter's popularity is due to gameplay reasons and/pror event/interlude segments, because Orleans did very little to endear her for me.

I liked her in Orleans because she came off as rather tragic and sad. Like the lone Dalek in the first season of New Doctor Who. Someone whose only allowed emotion is hate and rage and yet whose entire existence is suffering and brings her only pain. There's a woobie factor here.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Captain Baal posted:

Edmond Dantes

Someone likes Dantes???

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Edmond is popular as gently caress dude, what are you talking about?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
yeah I love Komaeda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I'm basically foaming at the mouth on the inside resisting rerolling like twenty new accounts today to try my luck tomorrow. But I've already put too much effort into my main account to just abandon it. But the rolling tho...