Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
there's an action boyz patreon now, 4 eps/month for five bucks. one of them will be commentary, the other three regular episodes

I am spending way too much money on patreon now, but I'd rather give the money to the 'tent creators than little lord scripps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This week's master class made him thirsty!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I haven't listened to Hollywood Masterclass yet but why is Slenderman their logo? Anyone know?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Ape of Naples posted:

I haven't listened to Hollywood Masterclass yet but why is Slenderman their logo? Anyone know?

Because it's an artist's job to know difficult, real truths, such as:

- There's no such thing as a "character."
- Slenderman is real.
- Your Dad's boss' best friend may be Slenderman.
- He may also be Bye-Bye Man.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm also learning a lot about sebastian the crab

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

Because it's an artist's job to know difficult, real truths, such as:

- There's no such thing as a "character."
- Slenderman is real.
- Your Dad's boss' best friend may be Slenderman.
- He may also be Bye-Bye Man.

This all makes sense.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Oh I hadn't noticed that. It's a running joke on the show that Bang's not ready to assay a role like the Byebye Man, the Slenderman, the Candyman. I wouldn't have put it on the logo but it's come up every episode so far.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
And Slenderman started here on Something Awful and isn't that nice to come full circle like this

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Zsinjeh posted:

And Slenderman started here on Something Awful and isn't that nice to come full circle like this

Mmmm... Speak on that

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
This weeks episode of with special guest is Amanda and Matt doing the complete woman. It's an absolute comedy sprint, the characters are so established that Lauren can take a pickax to the walls.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

So I was really bored and I just made a top 10 list of my favorite I4H scenes ever. I don't even have episode numbers, that would take way too long to look up. Also it's hilarious incomplete because it's impossible to make a top 10 list of this show. I don't even have any wild horses or Zouks/Parham/St Clair scenes.

In no particular order

Lake Shark! A guy holds a grudge against someone who cuts him off in traffic, he and his friend end up confronting them and then get dumped in a lake and have the same thing happen in Atlantis.

Meaty Meaty Hands. Jeff Hiller tells Gabrus he has meaty meaty hands, and then immediately gets made fun of, and a weird scene with Gabrus has meaty meaty hands and hijacks Mighty Mighty Bosstones concerts.

Gil Ozeri finds out that everything is animals, including his girlfriend Lapkus who is made up of 3 squirrels, and his parents who are 2 and a half seals.

Adam Pally gets made fun of for talking about albinos, and then a crazy scene where the US census is a front for sniffing out albinos.

Brett Gelman completely takes over a scene and does an almost uninterrupted scene where he's a crazy person and the apocalypse happened and everyone he knows is skeletons.

Jackie Robotson

Besser tells his sad story about how he got stood up by his date at the prom, and then an incredible scene with Eugene Cordero and Steph Allyne about rolling around in jackets.

Katie Dippold is terrified of bees and gets followed by one, and then is forced to buy a tiny car for a bumblebee

Gil Ozeri is tripping after a bachelor party and realizes the word "binoculars" is the meaning to everything.

Gabrus says something racist "by accident" and gets made fun of, and they do an incredible scene where he wakes up from a coma and no one will tell him what the awful thing he said was.

Maybe eventually I will have episode numbers. Anyone else bored and have a top 5 or 10 list?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

ArtVandelay posted:

Gabrus says something racist "by accident" and gets made fun of, and they do an incredible scene where he wakes up from a coma and no one will tell him what the awful thing he said was.

Minor correction, he threatened to rape a woman "as a joke" Which is not ok but also lead to my favorite thing ever from I4H:
Is your pussy a coffin cuz it smells like fuckin dead bodies comin outta there, you MU LA TO

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Minor correction, he threatened to rape a woman "as a joke" Which is not ok but also lead to my favorite thing ever from I4H:
Is your pussy a coffin cuz it smells like fuckin dead bodies comin outta there, you MU LA TO

Oh yeah, that actually makes it even better. It's every single other appearance he's said something racist by accident :v:

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

ArtVandelay posted:

So I was really bored and I just made a top 10 list of my favorite I4H scenes ever. I don't even have episode numbers, that would take way too long to look up. Also it's hilarious incomplete because it's impossible to make a top 10 list of this show. I don't even have any wild horses or Zouks/Parham/St Clair scenes.

In no particular order

Lake Shark! A guy holds a grudge against someone who cuts him off in traffic, he and his friend end up confronting them and then get dumped in a lake and have the same thing happen in Atlantis.

Meaty Meaty Hands. Jeff Hiller tells Gabrus he has meaty meaty hands, and then immediately gets made fun of, and a weird scene with Gabrus has meaty meaty hands and hijacks Mighty Mighty Bosstones concerts.

Gil Ozeri finds out that everything is animals, including his girlfriend Lapkus who is made up of 3 squirrels, and his parents who are 2 and a half seals.

Adam Pally gets made fun of for talking about albinos, and then a crazy scene where the US census is a front for sniffing out albinos.

Brett Gelman completely takes over a scene and does an almost uninterrupted scene where he's a crazy person and the apocalypse happened and everyone he knows is skeletons.

Jackie Robotson

Besser tells his sad story about how he got stood up by his date at the prom, and then an incredible scene with Eugene Cordero and Steph Allyne about rolling around in jackets.

Katie Dippold is terrified of bees and gets followed by one, and then is forced to buy a tiny car for a bumblebee

Gil Ozeri is tripping after a bachelor party and realizes the word "binoculars" is the meaning to everything.

Maybe eventually I will have episode numbers. Anyone else bored and have a top 5 or 10 list?

The Eggs Over Hard scene with Gil, Seth Morris, and Pally is also great

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
I wish you had ep numbers those sound hilarious

Also you don't have any Andy Daly in that list

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Good list. Definitely some of my favs in there.

Though that entire perfect 420 episode, especially when they get stuck in the transition zone, is astounding. Every scene is wonderfully iconic.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jul 4, 2017

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

My favorite scene of the year is the Art of the Prank with Del Toast.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

ImPureAwesome posted:

The Katie Dippold bee scene has Andy in it, he forces her to take the scene to crazy heights. Andy was also in the episode with the Gelman apocalypse scene, but I don't think he said too much.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

The Eggs Over Hard scene with Gil, Seth Morris, and Pally is also great
Yes! One of my top favorites!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnnikublyDA

Also I was just recently re-listening to the Sean Clements/Wengert/Dierkes episode after a friend irl mentioned how he set back his clock to try and cheat the system and leave home earlier:
https://soundcloud.com/improv-4-humans/115-sean-clements-dominic#t=9:56

e: The scene is Sean trying to buy a watch that won't tell him the time

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ArtVandelay posted:

The albino scene is from this vpn episode (approx 38 min in). I don't know what i4H episode it is. The whole video is pretty golden. I especially liked the racist ski lodge scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy-iIEZXYWU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

ArtVandelay posted:

It's every single other appearance he's said something racist by accident :v:

He does have a pretty good skill of being able to get away with that. In one of the UK shows he drops a slur that isn't really used outside of the UK and could be thought of as 'OK', but because it's Gabrus you just know he knew exactly what he was doing.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

ArtVandelay posted:

In no particular order

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/their-name-is-korn/

ArtVandelay posted:

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/meaty-meaty-hands/

ArtVandelay posted:

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/bug-out-bag/

ArtVandelay posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy-iIEZXYWU or http://www.earwolf.com/episode/the-dark-side-of-the-moon/

ArtVandelay posted:

Remember this rant, but can't find it. Here somewhere http://www.earwolf.com/person/brett-gelman

ArtVandelay posted:

Jackie Robotson
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/jackie-robotson/ (BONUS episode with hilarious Robot-based scene http://www.earwolf.com/episode/marilyn-monroebot/ )

ArtVandelay posted:

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/deranged-penguin/

ArtVandelay posted:

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/driving-yellow-jackets/ (I think)

ArtVandelay posted:

I know this bit but I can't remember the episode, but it's in here somewhere: http://www.earwolf.com/person/gil-ozeri/

ArtVandelay posted:

Remember the scene, can't remember/find the episode. Is in here somewhere http://www.earwolf.com/person/jon-gabrus

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the racist scene is the first one in the white crackers trilogy
(not the first white crackers scene though, the first half of the episode is just normal I4H)

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

The binoculars scene is episode 44. Lapkus is on fire throughout the entire thing. There's a frozen grapes scene a few minutes later that might actually be even funnier. This is the episode I give to newbies when I tell them to listen to I4H.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Also one of my favorites is the Magnificent Seven of fleshlights.

I'm nondescript.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Tom Petty's beard with Paul Rust is my favorite thanks

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Reformed Pissboy posted:

Yes! Totally forgot about that one, that's a classic. So hard to make a top 10.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

youre a dang hero

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
Yeah I appreciate it

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
"Pineapple" Improv
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/dead-mans-rock/
1:04:45

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Reformed Pissboy posted:

I like that even the follow up discussion they had in a best of episode was funny.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Loved this week's CBB. We may never get a Sandman movie but at least we got Morpheus on Comedy Bang Bang.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

ImPureAwesome posted:

One of my favorite scenes......like episode three where Andy Daly is the multiple referee.....going around making rulings on a number of different things.

Also wanted to mention the anti-suicide ceiling fan scene. The one fan store that steals Bessers robot voice is hilarious.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

The insane Brett Gelman masterpiece is episode 196. It's the last 10 or so minutes, but if you want to listen to Besser's story, it starts a few minutes before. He really gives a tour de force.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

RestingB1tchFace posted:

One of my favorite scenes......like episode three where Andy Daly is the multiple referee.....going around making rulings on a number of different things.

I gotta make a ruling: no it's not!

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

thevoblex...

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Aukerman should go back to "What's up, hotdog?" and stop giving his least funny fans a platform.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Man that final scene between bang and Brett while the music starts was inspiring

Koholint
Jan 1, 2010

~Neck Angels~
What was up with all the stuff about Cody this week on Hollywood Handbook? Did I miss something or were they just referencing earwolf office poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Sounds like the latter.