Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/qyVGvRy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
My dog sleeps like this now.

Edit:

Nevermind, she is now a croissant.

Oil! fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jul 2, 2017

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

There are, in fact, still motherfuckers who gotta ice skate up hill
http://imgur.com/wjxjJss

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Development of the AutoBoop was a long and arduous process, but when finally perfected, it would change the world.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:staredog:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Wanna boop that snoot!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Video with audio
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/880023983189508098/pu/vid/320x180/-DbQn3XsbBoQQr6y.mp4

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I've been away from these pups since Thursday morning, and I'm coming back from vacation today. Going to kiss Timothy's forehead repeatedly whilst playing Rope with Zipper.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Naked Bear posted:

Wanna boop those snoots!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
was laying on the couch with monty enjoying lazy sunday and started to doze off and all of a sudden i hear a dog outside going insane crying. neighbor was walking her dog and the poor thing got stung by a bee :(

seriously never heard a dog go that crazy. freaked me out for a second.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I got stung fairly recently for the first time in a while

I forgot how much that poo poo hurts. That pain + surprise, I'd hate to see my dogs reaction

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Stay safe stung pupper :(

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

poo poo can you imagine not seeing it happen and trying to figure out why your dog is yelping in pain :ohdear:

I like the cute swollen dog face pics that result

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Are you hungry, Bella?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

roscoe is so happy around george

dude was grinning and all about him

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i swear monty is an instagram filter come to life

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

That's a handsome canine.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

TBeats posted:

i swear monty is an instagram filter come to life

Monty is top GiP dog

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Frank was getting his tree carrying in on friday or so.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

I've been away from these pups since Thursday morning, and I'm coming back from vacation today. Going to kiss Timothy's forehead repeatedly whilst playing Rope with Zipper.

<3 these dogs, especially now that their fur is growing back. Cute collars, too. Pet Timotfy for me, and Zipper for the next poster please.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I once watched my old dog wake up from a nap because a bee was buzzing around his face. He promptly swallowed the bee whole and went back to sleep. If he got stung, I never knew about it, but it was pretty funny.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Ban all fireworks.

Seriously so sad Sputnik is freaking the gently caress out due to all the new booms.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Wasabi the J posted:

Ban all fireworks.

Seriously so sad Sputnik is freaking the gently caress out due to all the new booms.

Yeah my dog is pretty mortified. Thanks yahoos who have been shooting fireworks for three days in a row.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
This is how Monty begs:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

TBeats posted:

This is how Monty begs:

YOU SICK BASTARD GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE WANTS

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

TBeats posted:

This is how Monty begs:

Whatever he wants, he's earned it.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

This is like really old but I found it in another thread so stealing it to put here because dogs:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ComfyPants posted:

Where are my testicles, N4D?
Where are my testicles, N4D?
They were removed.
Where have they gone?

The fact that we have their balls cut of and yet they are still.so happy to see us, will always amaze me.

Dogs are the best.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

BigDave posted:

YOU SICK BASTARD GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE WANTS

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Whatever he wants, he's earned it.

I had to cook the food before eating the food! He just knows our breakfast routine and gets impatient.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Before Monty I didn't think a dog could show contrition

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Saw some pups over the weekend.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I had someone message me yesterday and ask me if I told Monty something to make him look so pitiful. So I took a video while making breakfast this morning (I was putting bread in the toaster). Only he's not sitting in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9nedGRp-M

every. single. morning.

E: and then when I actually sit down to eat:

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Jul 5, 2017

Dissociative Donut
Oct 9, 2009

by Pragmatica
Monty is a good and clever boy who knows his owner loves him. Bread is a small price to pay.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

FYI he begs like that because he knows it might work. Our pup was horrible about it too, and not permitting her in the kitchen when there's food around solved that problem. Then when you're done you can invite them in for happy scraps time.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

evil_bunnY posted:

FYI he begs like that because he knows it might work. Our pup was horrible about it too, and not permitting her in the kitchen when there's food around solved that problem. Then when you're done you can invite them in for happy scraps time.

Yeah, I don't mind it. If I tell him to get on the carpet he does so without any fuss, so it isn't much of a hassle.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

My dog helps me in the kitchen while I'm cooking by keeping the floor clean, then he eats with me in the kitchen because I'm a filthy bachelor without a dining room table and god damnit if I'm eating food he's gonna a taste

Also THANK YOU JESUS 🙌🏽 I have a dog that doesn't mind fireworks. He's been here since he was a pup though and it's insanely noisy, so he's a bit desensitized. We were outside and nothing, not even a flinch. I gave him half of an expired dog anxiety med, didn't seem to affect him at all.

I'm torn. I love fireworks as much as anyone else. That said, I've seen dogs that are terrified of fireworks, and it's just a horrible night on the 3rd and 4th from like 7 PM to 4 AM

So yeah, I won't light any fireworks off. I enjoy the view, but sleeping in a bathtub coddling my dog all night doesn't sound fun, either

Turtle Dad 420
Jul 16, 2011

Turtle Time Erryday
Burrito Zelda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

TBeats posted:

I had someone message me yesterday and ask me if I told Monty something to make him look so pitiful. So I took a video while making breakfast this morning (I was putting bread in the toaster). Only he's not sitting in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9nedGRp-M

every. single. morning.

E: and then when I actually sit down to eat:

Maybe he's looking at you like that because you're listening to Christmas music in July.

Wham!