Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Fre: +1 | Dan: +3 | Sav: -1 | Sup: +1 | Mun: -1
Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: Afraid The Base

So Tundra and Manitou are here too? "Hey you two," I give 'em a wave as I walk in.

That's... I mean, I'm more than fine to hang out with Makki, but I don't know Tundra that well - no offense to her, but I thought this was gonna be just Showstopper and me listening to music and going over making All American Girl feel better. I'm cool with her being here, but sorta anxious about it - she's not going to make some crack about my condition, is she? I hope not... Taking a spot against the room's edge, putting a box of albums down at my feet before folding my arms, I'm gonna assume Tundra's cool until further notice.

Studying what Showstopper apparently built while I slept, I'm honestly super impressed... and he's giving it to me to give to her? That absolutely guarantees that I make sure she know he helped with it - after she's accepted it of course - since given how they were fighting like cats and dogs earlier, it's nice to see he still cares about helping her out. "You got it, I'll make sure to pass it on to her. Awfully amazing you made this so fast..." All I can do is loving destroy things... and people.

As for what I brought, I grin, bending over to thumb through the albums in the box I brought over. "Figured you'd enjoy some eighties thrash, Metallica and Slayer and Exodus and Sepultura?" Glancing up at Makki and Tundra, I suppose they probably decide a say too. "Speak now or forever hold your peace ladies, it's music time!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

Freak +3 | Danger +1 | Savior +1 | Superior -1 | Mundane -1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: Angry

"Ermmmm sure?" Said Makki, whose knowledge of contemporary music was microscopic at best. She had once listened to music with bombshell, years ago, when she was Makki and she was Holly, on a fairly cheap cassette player in the forest.

That brought back a memory that made her look at her friend again. Empathy was hard for her, a lot of normal human things were, but she felt in her bark that get friend was being troubled by something she wasn't saying.

She decided to speak up "Are you okay Holly? You feel, bothered to me."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Freak: 0 | Dan: -1 | Sav: +3 | Sup: +1 | Mun: 0
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: Afraid

"Uhm... I'm fine with whatever, really. I didn't really get to listen to much music when I was younger, a lot of it was magic training..." Tundra replies to Bombshell, somewhat sheepishly.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 18:41 on May 2, 2017

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Freak: +1 | Danger: 0 | Savior: -1 | Superior: +2 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 2/5 | Conditions: Insecure

I visibly preen at the praise. The fact it's from Bombshell, AKA the coolest person on the team, makes it even better. I say, acting modest for a moment "Oh, it wasn't much. Just a hard light emitter with..." I trail off before grinning and saying much less modestly, "Aw, who am I kidding? I AM pretty great."

As Tundra's and Manitou's blank looks say more than enough, I say, "Oh, man. You two are really missing out. Don't worry. We'll get you caught up on everything you need to know." I look over to Bombshell and say, "Hit it!"

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

"I'll be fine Makki," I answer her, which also sort of confirms something's upsetting me. Some things are upsetting me, actually. "Waiting on a text from All American Girl..."

Well, that semi-awkwardly confessed, I grab a record out at random, then get it playing on Showstopper's music system while he explains his tech and tells him to hit play. "You got it - it's metal time, boy and girls~"

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Fre: +0 | Dan: -1 | Sav: +2 | Sup: +1 | Mun: +1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions:

I bow back at All-American Girl, and ready myself to spar with her. "Whoa!" I barely manage to parry her blow, "Not bad! You almost got me with that one!" I smile playfully at her, "Now let me show you what I can do!" Before she could have a chance to react, I go after her with a barrage of quick strikes. None of the strikes are actually meant to hurt her, of course. My hand is practically a blur as I swing my blade around. There's no "magic" here. This is all a result of my years of training with a sword.

I will say, I am impressed at well she's been able to keep up with me, despite how fast my strikes are. I even feel myself getting a little excited here!

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 10:30 PM
@Sparrow: 2d6 Sparrow is going to do some friendly sparring with AAG! = (6+4) = 10

With the custom sparring rules we've come up with, AAG can choose 2 from the following options:
-Give your partner Influence and take a potential
-Give your partner a hold. It can be used as a team to help your partner
-Give your partner potential

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Fre: -2 | Dan: -1 | Sav: +3 | Sup: +1 | Mun: +2
Potential: 4/5 | Conditions: Insecure

I can hear my phone ring in the corner, but I'll check that out later. Right now, I've got Sparrow to focus on. She's fast - but so am I! I counter her slashes and insert attacks of my own into the mix, forcing her to change attacks into blocks here and there, the two of us moving back and forth across the room until I've worked up quite a sweat - phew - I don't think I've spared against anyone quite as good as her, but that just goes to show how good my own training has been! "You're pretty good, best I've fought," I compliment her, taking a step back to wipe my forehead off before lunging back in, "but don't think that'll be enough to beat me!"

Without my gun, finding opens to put in my strikes is a lot harder, since I can't just make one with a bullet, but I think I've found my moment - as she commits to an attack we both know I'd have to block, instead of using my sword I swing my sheath up to take the hit, using that moment to stab in with the (blunted) tip of my blade!

got a 4!
One of us takes a powerful blow!

Sparrow can take influence, I take potential, and Sparrow can get potential

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Potential: 3/5 | Conditions:

"Waaah!" I narrowly dodge out of the way of All-American Girl's strike, "Cutting it a bit close there, don't ya think?" I cringe a little when I realize what I've just said, "Er, no pun intended."

"You okay with calling it a tie for now? It's pretty obvious we're both evenly matched," I put my sword back in it's sheath, and grab two water bottles by the bench. I toss her one of the bottles, and drink down my own, "I must say, you're pretty good yourself," I compliment her back, "Not that many people can keep up with me when I go all out, but you've managed to counter and take advantage of your openings." I walk up closer to her, and give her a big, wide smile, "You might actually be the best swordswoman I've ever fought, and I don't say things like that lightly. Tell me, how did you get so good with the sword?"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Yesterday at 3:48 AM
@Sparrow: 2d6-1 taking a powerful blow! = (2+3)-1 = 4

Taking that potential! Also shifting AAG's Superior Up, and her Danger down.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Remember your End-of-Session moves if you haven't already done them!

Issue 2: The Terror That Came To Summitview

Everyone: As you enjoy the company of your peers and take the chance to relieve some of the stress still lingering from your earlier spelunking, an incessant beeping issues from your various pockets. Or, in Manitou's case, a very fluorescent patch of alien flora. When you check, you see only this message:

REDACTED posted:

Priority situation in progress. Head to the briefing room.

Well that's... ominous. What do you make of it?

Showstopper: You're certain that someone piggybacking on your network like this could only be accomplished by someone like Agent Stetson. Your communicators may look a little rough, but you've got skills. Do you think that you're up to working with All-American Girl already?

What do you do?

Bombshell: Alright, alright. Those two may not have the same level of musical chops as you or Showstopper — or any, really — but you made it through a social interaction with most of your team with nobody bringing up the whole explosion thing. Or hitting on All-American Girl! That's gotta feel good. And hey! Maybe there's gonna be something you can vent your frustrations on in this 'priority situation.'

What do you do?

Tundra: What did you think of the music? For that matter, when was the moment you realized how much your powers grew after that whole bath in magic-eating goo? Do you think the orb is fine in your grandma's house?

What do you do?

Manitou: It's gotta feel good to be free of the orb and have a chance to get a handle on those changes. What did you think of the music? Do you still experience music the same way or does your unique physiology give you a different perspective?

What do you do?

All-American Girl: Well, that could have gone better. Your moves were great, nobody's denying that, but you could have really hurt Sparrow! And, call me crazy, but it looked like she was still holding back. You've seen her in the field, after all, and she's certainly not just relying on her magic to fight crime. What's your plan to improve for next time? How do you think you could catch up to her?

What do you do?

Sparrow: That felt great! You may have called it a tie, but you weren't really serious, were you? It seemed like she's got some interesting moves, though! What did you think about that last attack? Wasn't it a little too desperate? You might have gotten hurt... right before a mission?! Oh no! The team needs their leader now more than ever!

What do you do?

Tricky fucked around with this message at 06:00 on May 1, 2017

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

The music... was kind of scary! I may or may not have actually huddled up in response to it. Oh dear... I hope the others don't take it in the wrong way. I'm sure the music is good, but... it's scary. And loud. Nothing like the stuff mom and grandma listen to!

But, my mind was mostly somewhere else, anyway. Namely, my magic. I noticed it when I tried to freeze the orb, but so much more magic came out with the same amount of effort! And now that I think about it, I do feel more powerful. But still, the orb is probably safest to keep at Grandma's house. Wait, did I tell her about putting it there?

I did, right?

*beep* *beep*

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 2, 2017

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Yeah, I guess I should have known this wasn't going to be Tundra's bag. She strikes me as more of a folksong and classical kind of girl. But she gets gets credit in my book for giving it a shot. When I feel the communicator vibrating, I crank the music down and look down to see the message.

I let out a curious "Huh..." before saying, "Well, let's go see what's up." I add to Tundra, "Also, let me know where that orb's gonna end up. I still wanna run those tests I mentioned earlier.

Time to see what's going on. I know I didn't make top of the line communicators or anything, but even considering I've been fishing my parts out of the dump, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be trivial to piggyback on them.

Also... I don't really know what to expect from All American. I'll try and not start anything, but... I'm not gonna just sit there and take it if she starts fighting, either. So, I think the best thing is just to avoid talking to her a while.

At least until Bombshell gets a chance to talk to her, anyway. Still feels pretty good that, out of everyone on the team, I know I've got her in my corner.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Fre: -2 | Dan: -2 | Sav: +3 | Sup: +2 | Mun: +2

"Well... alright." I feel like she's flattering me a little, I mean, she did dodge that attack, and it was my best bet for winning the fight. Still, I slip my sword away and catch the water bottle, popping the cap off to take a long drink. "Thanks!" I can't help but grin back at her, enjoying her words even if was holding back and trying to make me feel better about myself because who doesn't like flattery? Especially from a cute girl who said she liked you earlier. Shifting around on my feet and trying not to show how pleased I am, I shrug and go for another drink of water before replying. "Oh, you know, just a lot of training. Practice makes perfect and a sharp body is a sharp blade or something like that. Oh, should probably check that..." My communicator's been going off for a while.

Splashing the last of my bottle over my face - and watering my hair I guess - I move over to take it out of my gym bag. Let's see... An urgent alert... and Bombshell wants to hang out and has something for me? And she stuck her foot in her mouth about my hair. Grinning again, I type out a reply one handed while I towel off my sweat.

@Bombshell posted:

not sure if we'll have time what w/ 'situation' but if we do sure
what do you have for me?
&thanks for sympathy abt hair
maybe itll shed and grow back normal?
your eyes r cool though :)

Turning back to Sparrow I slip my communicator away and finish packing up. "I guess we should go see what this is about then." Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I make a quick stop over at my room to drop it off and grab my guns. Inside, I take a moment to stare in my mirror, not seeing my planthair this time, instead trying to figure out how I can get better. I should be able to beat Sparrow in a sparring match, without having to do risky attacks that might actually hurt her... More training. Or maybe I can find some proper radioactive magic to get me real powers.

Anyway. Off to the meeting.

Going to say got closer to Bombshell during last session, move my labels around

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

It is somewhat rumoured that the right kind of music can stimulate plant growth. This is mostly nonsense, but like most things that are mostly nonsense there is a grain of truth in there somewhere.

In the same way that the Manitou can still speak even though she no longer has lungs, and see even though she has no physical eyes, she is capable of listening even though she has no ears, through her skin as it were. A lot of the time, this allows her to pick up the very slightest wrong note in the overtime harmony of her woodlands, the snapped twig of an intruder, a silence where there should be sound. In this case however, it was used to try and take in 'contemporary music'.

It wasn't entirely her cup of... Water, she would have possibly preferred something more, easy to listen to. But she was too shy to ask. And she kept looking at Bombshell when she wasn't looking at her very closely because her friend looking like that was bothering her deep down. After a moment there was something else that started to bother her.

"This is a very... Interesting song, but why is there a loud beeping in it?" She would not admit that it took her a few seconds too long to realize that it wasn't the track, it was her pager. Even with the orb out of her system, it was taking time for it's weird energies to drain from her higher brain functions. It was making her quite insensible.

"Perhaps this might be related to the orb we found, should we take it with us?"

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Potential: 4/5 | Conditions:

Honestly? I called it a tie because I could see All-American Girl struggling a bit. That last attack was a little desperate, and it's a good thing I managed to dodge it in time, or else I might've gotten hurt! Still, I'm sure she'll get better with time. It's not like I was perfect with the sword either when I first started out.

Hm, maybe this is a good time to ask her if she'd like to come over for dinner? "Hey, uh, All-American Girl, I was wondering if-" I was interrupted by the sound of our communicators going off. Huh, wonder what that's about? A priority situation? Wow, that sounds really urgent! I guess I'll ask her out another time. I should really get around to talking with Bombshell, too.

...For a very brief moment, I considered sparring with Bombshell as a way to help us blow off some steam, but I quickly realized how much of a terrible idea that was. I think I prefer being alive.

I'll figure out what to do with her later. For now, I got a meeting to go to!

Growing closer to All-American Girl, so she gets to shift my labels again!

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Honestly, was fun to hang out with everyone else. Not the thing I expected to say, but there you go. And when the alarms on our comms ring, just what else would you think I'd do? I head to the briefing room of course. Maybe this next fight won't be in a place where I can't unleash my full power, eh? Though since All-American Girl has sent me messages I am definitely responding on the way there.

txt to All-American Girl posted:

It's a surprise
Will help with hair though, can say that
Er I mean did not can
Whatever
lol no they're not they're weird
ty tho

+1 Mundane -1 Superior. Also growing closer to Showstopper, so he gets to shift Bombshell's labels.

The second I get to the room I hop into my usual seat, customary scowl back on. Lets hear what's stopping me from hanging with All-American Girl, and then lets smash it to loving pieces.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

The Briefing Room

As you all file into your respective seats, the screen is displaying what looks to be a group of hooligans downtown. Wait a second, you know these clowns! The would-be villain squad that's been the bane of your heroic existence throughout your time in Summitview! A black silhouette that could not more obviously be Agent Stetson is visible in a picture-in-picture box in the corner of the screen. With a slightly masked voice, he says, "As you can see, teenaged hooligans are on the loose in downtown Summitview. You may say that this is no real cause for concern. Normally, I would agree. However, we've picked up energy signatures matching those emitted by Lichthos and his creations. It may be nothing more than a coincidence, but they may well have been co-opted into his plots."

Everyone: Yep, it's definitely... those guys. What's their villain group called these days, anyways? It keeps changing... Oh, and which of them declared themselves your rival? Notice anything different about them already?

What do you do?

Tricky fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 22, 2017

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

@Bombshell posted:

okay...
weird n cool myb

Sitting down in the room, I smile briefly at everyone else, expect Showstopper who I don't look at, and Bombshell who gets an extra, expectant one, wondering what her surprise is. Then I look back at the screen to see what this is all about. "Them??? No way - they're a joke!" I give the screen a glare, saving some extra venom for - what the hell, just thinking her name makes it all neony... that's new - she's the local graffiti artist 'revolutionary' punk kind of kid, and she doesn't have any powers either (or didn't before Lichthos' magic got to her - the paint she's using to vandalize one of the shopfronts is glowing kind of supernaturally) but you'd be surprised how hard it is to fight someone rollerblading around and trying to spray paint into your eyes - and the long paint roller she uses as a staff hurts too. She always targets me because she's anti-establishment and I'm all about America! I hate her so much. "What are they now, the Summitview Six? Or was that a couple weeks ago?" Ugh, how come she gets cool magic powers and I'm stuck with fern-hair?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Fre: -1 | Dan: -1 | Sav: +2 | Sup: +1 | Mun: +2

I walk into the room shortly after AAG does, and glance nervously at Bombshell before I take my seat. I bring my attention to the screen, and I almost couldn't believe my eyes over what I was seeing. "It can't be...!"

It was none other than Anabelle, the Cruel Rose herself. She was a part of the gang my mother took down all those years ago, and, according to my mother, she was one of their most sadistic members. Apparently she had an entire army of robot marionettes at one point which she built herself. This doesn't make sense! What could she be doing with a small time villain group like the Injustice Squad? Isn't she supposed to be a high profile criminal? And why does it look like she hasn't aged a day? Isn't she supposed to be much older now?

I don't like this. I don't like any of this.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Heading towards my seat, briefly smiling at All-American Girl before scowling at Sparrow, I have what Showstopper made for her in hand and can't wait to give it to her - gonna say it's from both of us - but there's a briefing to be watched first. Lotta destruction, back in Summitview, and oh yeah, the stupid Spiteful Six or whatever they're calling themselves are rampaging. Which means that I have to deal with Charlie, aka Edgelord.

Seriously, he named himself Edgelord, on purpose! Think his main beef with me is that, back before either of us got powers, I was one of the most popular kids while he... honestly, I don't think most people even knew he went to our school, kid was practically invisible in the back of classrooms. Given that uh, yeah it's not like anyone from Summitview gives a poo poo that I'm gone, I sorta hate that he's fixated on one of the things that bugs me most about my new powers and just rubs in my face how much I've lost. Just seeing him on the screen makes my temper flare, Red Reactor starting to run hot. "Dibs on punching Edgelord's lights out," I call quickly, before anyone else can beat me to the punch. Ha. "That cloak of his looks new, but I bet he's still the same boring old Guns and Gravity guy as ever."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Tundra stared at the screen.

There's no doubt.

It's her...

The Darkfire Witch.

Why was she here? Is she trying to draw out the North-Wind Witches? Tundra didn't like it one bit. She didn't say anything, but her body language was pretty clear. Shirking back, it almost looked like she was shivering a little.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Looming over the others whilst she tries to get a good look at the screen, Makki squints at the opposition opposing them, she wasn't overly impressed. "So there's only five of them? That's not something we can't handle easily surely."

"Aw man you guy's started without me?" Said a familiar voice, at this she leans close to the screen trying to find something she hopes isn't there. And then found it.

"Oh god no."

And yes, he was here. Chuck Poplawski, high school senior, minor delinquint, trust fund baby some Cheiron Cryptoinnovations guy, known to the local authorities and Manitou as Cross-Check. In his standing career as a 'villain' he has accrued so far, a littering fine, a jaywalking caution, and almost maybe tried to maybe commit an actual theft on his own and then chickened out at the last second. This may have been because of his conscience, it may have more been because Manitou convinced him not do go through with it by just staring at him until he ran away screaming.

"Why is that clown back with those idiots? I keep trying to tell him to give it up, and he keeps going back to them anyway!" And this was true, douchey and full of himself he might be, Chuck was not what Makki would consider 'villainous' the fact that he kept hanging around this kind of unpleasant company was more worrying then his refusal to stop trying to be a super-villain. He kept bad company, and he picked up bad habits and he wasn't entirely sure why he hung out with The 6ix or why they let him hang around with them when his only powers were really good hockey skills, dumb hockey gadgets and a lot of money.

Probably the money.

"I'm going to have to talk to him in my special people person voice I think. He really doesn't know when to quit."

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 21:20 on May 26, 2017

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

I finally find my way in and end up leaning against the wall in the back. When what is obviously Stetson's silhouette A MYSTERIOUS INDIVIDUAL comes on with the barest of voice masking, I let out a disgusted sigh. This is just... sad. If he wanted to be secretive about it, fine, whatever, but he's doing such a lovely job that it's insulting. And it's not like he can't, since he had to have someone at least halfway decent in order to piggyback off my coms.

I crane my neck around Manitou to get a better view of the picture and then say, "Oh come on! Why's that rear end in a top hat out already?" when I see who's with them.

Tag is... well... villain is a little strong, but he's not a hero or anything. He's really a glorified vandal, I guess. And, personally, I don't reeeeeeeeally care all that much about vandalism, especially when it's not really hurting anyone. Way more important things to deal with, you know? But Tag's got it into his head that I'm a posuer since I've been working "for the man, man." Now, I'm not gonna put up with that. I've got my rep to worry about, you know? Anyway, he's mostly harmless, since he can usually just make his graffiti slightly animated.

From the looks of it now, though, it's a lot more... uh... lively than normal (is that grafiti actually pulling itself off the wall?), but he's still just a chump who had delusions of grandeur.

Unlike myself, of course.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

The Briefing Room

Agent Stetson The mysterious silhouette nods as it sees your reactions, "As you can see, they've recruited some heavy-hitters. The kind of people that have rap sheets a mile long. Suffice to say, it's a little worrisome that they've shown up in Summitview." It leans forward, the picture-in-picture swapping to put the silhouette on the main screen, and tents its hands. "This is going to be a rough fight, Justice Friends. I've done what I can to recruit reinforcements, but... It's going to be up to you to take them down before whatever diabolical plot they've formed comes to fruition. Good luck."

The mysterious silhouette salutes, then cuts the feed. The main screen resumes playing the events transpiring across town.

Everyone: Any last minute prep you need to do? Come up with a brilliant plan? Use the restroom? Grab a snack? When you're ready...

---

A few minutes later, across town...

Tag and are collaborating on a gigantic piece that's covered the entire front (and seems to be working its way around the sides) of the local mom and pop auto shop. The colors are almost otherworldly and the loops and sworls seem to be working themselves into something... You can't quite make it out yet, but it's definitely going to be big.

Cross-Check seems content to skate around the middle of main street, performing elaborate trick shots that almost go through a window or smash into a car's headlights, but always seem to bounce away at the last second. Edgelord hovers above, emanating the edgiest, most brooding aura that you can imagine. Simply being around him is inspiring thoughts of awful, overwrought freestyle poetry and really, really making you want to watch The Crow.

Anabelle and the Darkfire Witch seem to be content to watch their hooligan compatriots for the moment, simply sitting at a table outside the local cafe. They're waited on by a small group of Anabelle's mechanical servants and seem to be enjoying a spot of tea.

Everyone: Alright, this is it. You've got a bunch of punks, naturally, but Anabelle and the Darkfire Witch have some real firepower. What's the plan to take them down? And, of course...

What do you do?

Tricky fucked around with this message at 00:15 on May 28, 2017

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Potential: 3/5 | Conditions: Summitview

While we head towards our destination, I slow All-American Girl up real quick, producing the device Showstopper built as I do. Blushing a little - I can't loving help it, she's insanely cute - I hold it out to her, stammering through an explanation I rehearsed for half that briefing. "So uh, I know this is from me but uh... uh, Showstopper definitely built it - b-because he cares about you as a teammate, and I do too, and more," and maybe she didn't catch that last part?

Steamrolling forward with this conversation, I rub the back of my head, grinning nervously. "But oh yeah, if you wear that thing, it'll look like you've got your normal hair - I'm sure between Showstopper and Tundra and Manitou, they'll be able to figure out a way to fix it permanently - but uh, hope this helps 'till then?" Please, please, please like it...

-----------------

Whether AAG likes that gift or not, we're in Summitview now, with a litany of villains before us intent on messing up our hometown. Pretty sure we settled on a plan for confronting them on the way here, but now? My Red Engine's roaring, and I literally called dibs on a target before we even showed up - he may be hanging out in middair, but Edgelord is SOOO not out of my blast radius.

<Rauri> Directly Engage Edgelord
<Rauri> !r 2d6+3
<Krysmbot> Rauri, 5+3 = 8
Causing significant collateral damage to pick another option, in this case resist counterattack and take something from them (their cloak).

As such, yeah, I ignore the plan completely in favor of launching myself right at him, cracking the asphalt beneath me as I leap up into the air, signaling my team's appearance by catching him with a two-handed overhead smash, complete with a Red Reactor blast to drive him fully into the dirt... er, parking garage. "Who's next?" I call out in middair, landing and resuming my fighting stance as the rest of my team hopefully leaps into the fray. Three small-fry left, and then we're ready to take on the two people that might just be a worthy test for me here - I can hardly wait!

Rauri fucked around with this message at 10:35 on May 28, 2017

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Freak: +1 | Danger: 0+1 | Savior: -2 | Superior: +2 | Mundane: +1

Alright! Bombshell's got the right idea, in so far as knocking down the small time crooks so we at least have the advantage of numbers against the big names. But, I let Bombshell have the stage first while I'm sizing things up.

<Capfalcon_work> .roll 2d6+2
<Platonibot> Capfalcon_work: 12 (2d6+2=6, 4)

Assessing the situation:
What here is useful or valuable to me?
Who here is most vulnerable to me? (Tricky said it was my rival)
How could we best end this quickly?

A quick glance around confirms that Tag's way too focused on his latest "masterpiece" to worry about me. I dash past Bombshell, giving her a short "Right behind you" and swing my guitar like a baseball bat, catching him right in the stomach. As he's staggering back, I lean forward with a Cheshire grin as I say, "You wouldn't be working on a new project without running it by you biggest fan, would you?" I let out a snort at the idea of me actually being a fan of his, and then say, "I'm hurt! ...Well, maybe not as much as you, but still..."

<Capfalcon_work> .roll 2d6+1 pound the rival (with+1 forward from assess)
<Platonibot> Capfalcon_work: pound the rival: 6 (2d6+1=1, 4)
<Capfalcon_work> ehhhhhhhh, I'm gonna be selfish, for sure. Gotta clear my conditions!

Trade blows and resist or avoid their blows.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Potential: 5/5 | Conditions: Insecure

"What, Showstopper?" I give the device in Bombshell's hand a suspicious look, missing the last bit of her first line as I take it cautiously and turn it around in my hands. "...really? My hair?" Putting it on and half expecting it to explode with goo or something 'hilarious' like that I hit the little switch on the side of the hairband. Nothing obviously has happened, so I pull out my sword to look in the reflection on the blade. My hair is still green... but it looks like hair!

"oh wow, thanks Bombshell!" I catch her up in a tight hug, squeezing hard - though she probably can't tell - then move up to talk to Showstopper - but by the time I catch up to him, we've arrived and he and Bombshell have already attacked the whatever Six they are now. "Hey Show-" Oh, nevermind. I'll thank him after. For now... I don't like the look of whatever weird magic thing Tag (uuugh, he looks so good) and (uuuugh gently caress you for having magic) are doing. I might not have magic, but I do have paint, so hopefully that'll mess up theirs. Loading six paintball bullets into my revolver, I unleash them on the wall, splattering the art with thick globs of paint, and ruining whatever graffiti/magic they were setting up. In theory.

[18:36:30] <GodFish> unleash to change terrain - remove magic paint
[18:36:32] <GodFish> !r 2d6-2
[18:36:33] <Krysmbot> GodFish, 8-2 = 6
wow, that was close

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Well so much for the plan, and it wasn't even though they had actually decided on it before Bombshell happened to the six. Or more specifically to Edgelord, but to the rest of them shortly afterwards.

Diplomacy having failed before the first word was even said, Manitou set about to deal with these obnoxious clowns before things got too out of hand. She saw All American Girl loading her revolvers to deal with the magic paint, she could help there at the least. Reaching over she gently took her hair in one gnarled hand. "This might tingle."

Spending 1 Team to boost All American Girl's roll by +1

Letting a small amount of her natural energies flow into the hair and into her, and then by extension into her gun. "Magic ink needs a magic bullet yes? There may be slight side effects." Makki said, watching her friend's hair slowly start flowering as she walked over to a patch of dirt out of eyeshot of the other goons.

She looked at Cross-Check. 'You poor sod, do you have any idea what you are getting involved with? Their are two actual supervillains over there with a rap sheet longer then your arm and these are the kinds of people you are choosing to hang around with.' Leaning down to the earth, she punched two arms into the dirt they started to elongate and twirl as they tunneled into the earth towards the ruckus in the middle of the street.. 'Approximately 12 meters down, 20 across, account for tarmac, leave space enough to avoid putting strain one the body, turn upwards now, travel 12 meters annnnnd-'

Manitou is going to put Cross-Check in the Sin Bin. Unleashing Powers +3
/r 2d6+3
@Manitou: 2d6+3 = (5+6)+3 = 14
Yeah he's out

Cross-Check prepared to engage with the two heroes in his midst. Taking a step forward, he raised his hockey stick, opened his mouth to shout some witty one-liner and was immediately dragged into the earth up to his neck by the gnarled rooty hands that had erupted from the ground and grabbed his ankles. So what instead came out was a line of shocked expletives.

"Time out Cross-Check" Manitou said to no one in particular. "Consider this a minor infraction."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

I take a minute to assess the situation around us, trying to formulate a plan in my head as I do. Going in guns blazing is a bad idea, especially with Annabelle and the Darkfire Witch around, so we'll need to be careful.

"Alright, guys, here's the plan; Bombshell, I need you to-" Completely ignore me and rush right in. Alright. Okay, okay, it's fine. It's not like I expected Bombshell to listen to me anyways. "...Well, so much for Bombshell. Showstopper, I'm going to need you to-" Also ignore me. Good. Great. I'm glad they both decided to ignore me. Okay, okay, no need to lose your cool, Sparrow. Take a deep breath, and try to calm down. You can still salvage this, somehow. "All-American Girl, I-" OH COME ON!

"FINE!" I throw my hands up in the air in frustration, "It's not like we needed a plan, anyways!"

Marking Angry so we don't lose a point of Team.

"Besides, who cares about what I have to say! It's not like anybody ever LISTENS to me!" My whole body starts to crackle with electricity, "It's not like I'm supposed to be your LEADER or anything like that, no! I guess you'd all rather ignore me, and do whatever the heck you want! Well, you know what!?" I raise a hand, high in the air, and concentrate all my energy into my hand, and form a giant ball of electricity, "SCREW ALL OF THIS!" I bring my arm back, and angrily toss the ball at the closest enemy, who just happens to be .

quote:

@Sparrow: 2d6+2 Sparrow is going to say "eff this" and throw angry lightning at Neon! (Venting Frustration) = (4+2)+2 = 8

Choosing to impress, surprise, or frighten the opposition, and clearing Angry.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Brawling with the Sinister Summitview 6ix!

Like an angry fist from the very heavens, Bombshell starts things off with a bang. With her incredible strength and energy charge, she's easily able to rip Edgelord's enchanted cloak from his body before sending him crashing through a parking garage... and a number of cars, if the cacaphony of alarms is anything to go by. Curiously, when she meets Edgelord's eyes briefly he still seems... cocky looking? As if she's made a terrible mistake or something. But that can't be right. Can it?

Edgelord marks ???. You get a bad feeling about this...

Meanwhile Showstopper cuts in on Tag! His guitar slams into the punk/graffiti artiste with a dull thud. Tag spins, meeting Showstopper's eyes, a cool smile on his face, "I wouldn't expect a sell-out like you to appreciate real art. You don't know what you're messing with, bro, I'm going to show you what real punk is all about."

Behind him, the looping swirls of paint speed up and begin to lift off of the wall and weave together...

Tag marks ???. You get a bad feeling about this, too...

...but before the diabolical creation can reveal its true form, All-American Girl's paintball bullets splatter across the wall. Manitou's well-timed magic boosts their potency, though it does leave All-American Girl smelling of sweet flowers. Her holographic hair flickers for a moment, trying to adapt to the new changes, finally settling on showing a single red blossom tucked into her verdant green hair. For a moment, the paint's movement completely stops. Do that do it? ...No, their paint is still twisting around behind the fresh splatters. She's bought some time, but it's not going to hold for long. Showstopper, perhaps, remembers that the hardware store across the street might have something helpful... He certainly knows that it would be for the best that it doesn't make it off the wall.

The paint construct is not yet fully formed! You might want to keep it that way...

Tag and both spin towards All-American Girl, murder in their eyes, when a crackling ball of lightning slams into 's chest and slams her against the wall. For a moment, everyone simply stops and stares at Sparrow. Everyone, how did that display make you feel? Impressed? Surprised? Frightened?

For their part, Tag and seem to have revealed the first crack in their cool facade. Beneath that confidence lies... shock? Tag mutters to himself, "They aren't supposed to be in our league any more...!" He looks surreptitiously at Darkfire and Anabelle, who haven't deigned to acknowledge your arrival in the slightest. pulls herself back to her feet, shakily, and suddenly thrusts an arm at Sparrow. Streams of eye-searing color leap from her palm and start twisting around Sparrow's body. It's hard to nail down exactly what it feels like, but it's awful. Burning one moment, freezing the next.

marks ??? and Sparrow Takes A Powerful Blow. You guessed it: more bad feelings...

Finally, Manitou turns her attentions to Cross-Check. Poor, misguided Cross-Check. It was no exaggeration to say that he could probably be beaten by a particularly motivated child. How could he possibly resist Manitou's grasp? Despite his valiant (?) struggles to free himself from the middle of the street, he quickly realizes it's hopeless. He whines, "Hey! That's unsportsmanlike conduct! Aren't you supposed to be a hero?"

Cross-Check is out of the fight! ...Maybe it's a good time to set him straight?

Everyone: You're off to a solid, if not coordinated, start! But... doesn't something feel off? For all that you've been beating them down, it looks like they've got the impression that they're pulling something over on you. What do you think it could be? How do you think you can stop it? And, as always...

What do you do?

Tricky fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jun 9, 2017

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: Insecure

Using my potential to take There when it matters from the Bull playbook

Oh noooo I can feel my hair tingling or something it's getting worse I just know it! It is kind of cool that Manitou was able to do something magicy with my bullets through it, but aaaaargh-whoa what? Wooow, that was awesome Sparrow! But... ugh, if she can do stuff that impressive with her magic, she's even stronger than I am... Why did all these people get cool magic powers and I don't? It's such bullshit.

But bullshit powers or not, is focusing on Sparrow with that weird... dunno, paint blast, or something. Which is the perfect opening for me to fire a glue burst at her!

Got a 5!

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

My teammates are probably matching off against their own individual foes now, some of them doing well and some of them probably loving things up... truth is though, right now, I barely care about them. I want to work out my anger on Edgelord, and that lovely smug grin he gave me just makes that even easier. He still thinks I'm popular and torments me over it even though I'm probably one of the most hated people in the world even though I doesn't deserve it... I mean, I feel like I am anyways. Summitview sucks and everyone here decided that being kidnapped and experimented on to make me into a freak was a good reason to treat me like one, like I asked for it or whatever - so yeah, if some cars or buildings get smashed up, ohhh nooo, I'll feel soooo bad.

Speaking of, smacking around someone that's bullied me over the reputration I used to have doesn't feel all that bad either. I'm going to bury his rear end.. I mean not literally, but still, I'm pissed. With everyone else busy and him recovering, now's the perfect time to end this fight, and I bound over to do so. "STAY! DOWN!" I command, eyes glowing as my Red Reactor increases its output. I honestly can't help it... when we get into battle, I see Red, and all I want to do is destroy my opponents. In this case Edgelord, and specifically via a precision energy blast towards the rubble over where he's practically embedded in the ground from my punch. If I'm right it'll be just enough to keep him from fighting back WITHOUT being enough to kill him. I'm pissed, but I'm not a murderer.

<Rauri> Directly Engage Edgelord
<Rauri> !r 2d6+3
<Krysmbot> Rauri 8+3 = 11
Resist blows, creating opportunity for self.

Turns out there are benefits to being experimented on against your will and having your life ruined by a psychopath professional heroes are apparently too busy to catch themselves... that parking garage might be toast, but I'm near-certain Edgelord's out of this fight. Really hope those people had Super Hero Insurance, sucks to be them if not.

Resisting the temptation to pose, I instead glare at the pair of villains that supposedly stand head and shoulders above our other foes, aka Darkfire and Anabelle, eyes switching from blue to Red as I gather up more energy. Manitou finished off her target super quick - I need to hang out with her soon, I've been too cowardly - but the others look busy, so it's up to me to engage them in battle. "Just going to sit there? Lemme guess, this is all some dumb trick since you're scared to face me, since you know I'd thrash the gently caress out of you two on one easily!" Serious villains or not, I'm cursed with the powers I have... but I'm also, by FAR, the strongest person on our team.

They want to act all smug about facing off against us? That's fine with me - I can use the exercise. Time to put my limits to the test!

Rauri fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jun 19, 2017

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Freak: +1 | Danger: +1 | Savior: -2 | Superior: +2 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 2+1/5 | Conditions:

"Sell out? Yeah, you're a real hard dude just throwing down some sprays. Better lock the windows and doors. Dork."

Still, it's not like Tag's really dangerous, and as much poo poo as I was giving him, that paint thing is starting to look bad. My eyes dart around as I look for something that could mess with their tag. I think about throwing some more paint on it to mar it, but... I dunno. Seems like it just might be feeding it.

But, when I see the hardware store, I know EXACTLY what I need. I dash over and bash in a window. Yeah, yeah, I know, not exactly heroic, but everything's locked up. And a little collateral damage is just what happens when superbrawls happen, right?

I reach in through the window and pull out a big can of turpentine. Then, I throw it in the air and let lose a chord that'll make the can explode, raining it down on their mural!

Showstopper - Today at 3:40 PM
/r 2d6+2
SidekickBOT - Today at 3:40 PM
@Showstopper: 2d6+2 = (1+3)+2 = 6
Showstopper - Today at 3:40 PM
well hell
Showstopper just can't catch a break
All American Girl - Today at 3:41 PM
showstopper more like showstopped???

Failed an unleash, alas.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"I am a hero" Manitou said, bending down to look him in the eye. "And that's why I am non violently restraining you in this manner, instead of thrashing you against the pavement, which is what I wanted to do because you've really gone and done it this time Chuck and let me tell you exactly how you've gone and screwed the pooch." This was punctuated by turning his head towards the seated actual supervillains.

"Those two have a combined rap sheet that's longer then your arm are they aren't devilishly snarky rogues Chuck, they are hardened vicious criminals, why are you hanging around with them? And you're using magic, I can smell it on you, I can smell it on all of you, and it's not yours someone gave it to you didn't they?" She pulled him ever so slightly out of the ground to press gnarled pumpkin against face.

"I can put a name to that person Chuck, and I don't think you are quite aware of how much danger you and the rest of your chums have just put yourselves in. Tell me everything or it'll be the worse for you."

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jul 4, 2017

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Potential: 5/5 | Conditions:

"Ah!" I manage to leap away from 's attack before it could fully envelope me. When the heck could she do something like that!?

quote:

@Sparrow: 2d6 Sparrow takes a powerful blow! = (2+4) = 6

And with that, I advance! Will think of what to take for my advance later.

They've never been this tough before. Something tells me that Anabelle and the Darkfire Witch are responsible for their sudden power-up, but why? What reason would they have for doing so? What's their end goal? It has to more than causing random mayhem.

I glance over at the cafe where they're still sitting. What are you planning, Anabelle, and why would you team up with someone like the Darkfire Witch?

quote:

@Sparrow: 2d6+2 Nevermind! Piercing Anabelle's Mask instead! = (3+4)+2 = 9

What are you really planning?

...And of course, Bombshell just had to and provoke them. [i]Great
. "Bombshell! No! What are you doing!? You can't take them on by yourself! They're too much for you to handle!"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Sinister 6ix Street Fight, Round 3! Fight!

As All-American Girl and Showstopper work to ruin and Tag's grand plot, they both make one serious mistake: They take their eyes off of Tag. And, as All-American Girl well knows... That means paint in your eyes! He darts up and tags the two heroes with a few quick sprays of paint from his trademark spray cans. Not only does it sting like hell, but now you're walking advertisements for his 'art'... All-American Girl's shot goes way wide and explodes all over Showstopper, who then stumbles into poor AAG. The turpentine, meanwhile, lands on the ground and slowly rolls down the street.

All-American Girl and Showstopper take powerful blows and are glued together!

Bombshell, on the other hand, is finding more success. Edgelord lets out a subdued whimper after that last beating and slumps into unconsciousness. As his eyes shut, that tell-tale green energy you've been investigating slips out of his mouth. It gathers into an amorphous cloud, then shoots into the painting. It seems like that was the missing piece. In a slow, deliberate motion, a giant paint robot pulls itself off of the building. It towers over the single-story buildings lining main street and when it roars, the windows visibly shake and vibrate from the pressure.

Of course, Bombshell is more concerned with the Darkfire Witch and Annabelle. As she calls them out, the two look at each other with the same sort of mild amusement you might show the shenanigans of a precocious child. Darkfire vanishes in a burst of flames and, quicker than Bombshell can react, blasts her with an incredible barrage of her namesake. The flames are hotter than anything Bombshell has experienced before. Is this the power of a real villain...? Can she really stand up to someone like that?

Bombshell takes a powerful blow at +1!

That leaves Annabelle sitting all alone, sitting and sipping her tea. Sparrow is able to find a moment of calm in the chaos to observe her. Vague bemusement covers her face as she watches everything happen. It's like she's less a villain in this moment and more of a scientist. And, by extension, that would make this brawl her experiment...

It seems that Annabelle and Darkfire are using the Sinister 6ix to test the effects of the mysterious green energy! But to what end...?

In a somewhat distant corner, Manitou and Chuck share a tender moment. Or, at the least, as tender a moment as a terrifying plant monster and an immobilized lovely kid petty villain can have. He stays strong for about fifteen seconds, which is about fifteen seconds longer than both he and Manitou expected. After that, though, the floodgates open. He's practically blubbering as he admits, "Okay, okay! They gave them these crazy green gems to eat, alright? I wanted one too, but they said they needed a 'control' or something to compare against. But, man, things have gotten crazy since those two showed up. Everyone's getting really weird, you know? Like..." He sighs. "Like it was always kind of a game, you know? We'd do our thing, you'd do yours. No hard feelings. But now they're getting mean as heck. I don't... I don't know what to do. They're my friends, you know?"

What do you do?

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

I may have underestimated these villains a little bit. Not Edgelord - that dude's utterly beaten, he should've known better than to fight a weapon like me - but Darkfire and Annabelle. Turns out the whole 'take those two' seriously things people kept drowning on and on about actually mean something.

Darkfire vanishes, and I can't track where she's gone - I don't have super-reflexes or senses or anything like that, and turns out my usual plan of 'punch people a few times' isn't sufficient here. Blasted suddenly by her solar-force flames, I bring my arms up to try and guard against it, but it's a losing battle. I can walk through fire without any difficulty (I mean I don't since my clothes aren't superpowered and I'm not fighting naked), but this is in an entirely different league. Like... for once, I'm actually getting HURT, despite my almost-invincibility.

Got a 10 on Take a Powerful Blow, losing control of self in a terrible way aka blast of energy to everybody close-by.

Reacting instinctually, suite of powers I had forced on me kicking in as my eyes go from glowing bright pink to burning red pits, my Reactor's gone into Overdrive and me along with it. Screaming at the top of my lungs and unleashing a tidal-wave of crimson energy to counteract her flames - blasting everything and everyone around me in the process - I just have one purpose right now. Kill Darkfire Witch. (Oh gently caress I hope that didn't hurt anybody!)

Burned flesh visibly regenerating, blood wiped away from my mouth, she gets a smirk. Then, I don't even think - I charge at her right again, seemingly uncaring of the damage I've inflicted or the consequences of my actions. I'm not fighting with any restraint anymore, I'm not even really all that in control of things at the moment. She's fast so I'm charging up energy in my hands to have blasts at the ready, DETERMINED to hurt this witch until she can't threaten me again. Despite her speed, turns out this whole thing Omega inflicted on me is actually pretty good at fighting when I'm not at the helm - since I seem to be flinging powerful blasts around every which way, it's only fair she eat one or two to the face.

@Bombshell: 2d6+3 Directly Engage Darkfire Witch = (5+4)+3 = 12
Impress, surprise, or frighten her + avoid her blows, and since it fits fiction Bull in a China Shop to do yet more damage to Summitview / those nearby to also create an opportunity for allies.

Rauri fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jul 7, 2017

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

"Ahh!" This magic paint stings like crazy ahhh what did I shot "Sorry!" ahhhh I hit Showstopper and I would have kind of enjoyed that if he hadn't just given me this hair thing ahhhhhhhrgh! "Watchout!!" Well that was probably an excellent comedy of errors if you were watching it from the outside, but instead I just hurt, can banrely see and am stuck to the ground in a pile of glue with Showstopper. This. Sucks.

Got a 7 on Never give up, picking to get an opportunity and taking Angry

Luckily, our disgraceful fall seems to have made Tag decide we're out of the fight. Well that and what sounds and feels like several massive bombs and earthquakes going off at the same time somewhere behind us. "Showstopper, can you do anything about this? I have stuff that'll dissolve the glue, but I can't reach any of it..." I'd be whispering but he wouldn't be able to hear that over the sound, so I'm almost yelling, which makes it about as hearable as a whisper would be normally.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Freak: +1 | Danger: +1 | Savior: -2 | Superior: +2 | Mundane: +1
Potential: 3+2/5 | Conditions:

"Ah, crap!"

Startled, I drop the turpentine and start frantically rubbing at my face. Next thing I know, I feel like I get punched a few times. Already off balance, I tumble into someone. And I'm stuck to them. At least I finally managed to get enough of the paint out of my face to see straight. All American, of course. poo poo, she's gonna blame me for this too, I bet. I'm all ready to yell back at her to watch where she's shooting when she just asks me to give her hand.

Got a 6 on powerful blow

Progress!

I 'whisper' back, "Just tell me which pocket it's in, and I can reach it."

I mean, I can't, of course. My hands are just as stuck as hers. But I've got a great idea! It's still a prototype, but my telescoping third arm should be able to get it. The trick is going to be using it with one hand...

Got a 3 on unleashing the robo-claw

Thinking about my advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

"Belt pouch on my right." At least both of my hands are sticking out of the glue, even if I can't move them into the right angle I need to get to the pouch. So I can't help us there, but I can try to lay some covering fire. Well, sort of. I can see his claw arm thing moving out of the corner of my eye, but with his attention on that, he doesn't notice the danger heading right towards us! I'm not even sure which danger I mean, the giant paint robots foot or the explosions or the other things going on, but either way... "Trouble incoming, I'm gonna knock us out of the way, watch the arm!" Shouting that warning, I carefully - as carefully as I can while glued up - aim at the ground next to us and fire one of my small exploding bullets. The blast won't blow up the glue, but it is enough to knock it off of the ground, sending the two of us flying away from the other dangers, bouncing across the road a few times. I'm able to stop us before we get banged around too much from the bouncing by planting my sword firmly into the ground ahead of us and absorbing the impact on it. Good thing we had the glue to protect us from most of the explosion, I just feel mostly singed and only a little battered!

@All American Girl: 2d6+3 defend showstopper = (4+4)+3 = 11
We're both safe and I'll clear Angry

• Locked thread