Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A tsunami raged across the world!

IllegallySober - Town aligned - Dragoon/Ninja/Thief/Samurai was completely obliterated on night 4!

Kashuno - Town aligned - Necromancer/BeastMaster/Dragoon/Ranger was killed on night 4

King Burgundy - Town Aligned - Ranger/Necromancer/Beastmaster/Chemist killed on night 4

Moatillata - Town Aligned - Summoner/berserker/time mage/Gladiator killed on night 4

MMT lost her water job
Added Space lost his water job
bif has lost her fire job
poque has lost his water job
TM has lost his earth job
Jam has lost his water job

It is day 5

Todays terrain is Cave! (All chemists get a dark matter)

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jul 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (11): Added Space, Bifauxnen, Jamuraan, Max, Mithross, Murmur Twin, Poque, Quidthulhu, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 10th, 2017 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 21 hours.

:siren: Day5 - Cave (All Chemists gain a dark matter today) :siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (10): Added Space, Bifauxnen, Jamuraan, Max, Mithross, Murmur Twin, Poque, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 10th, 2017 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 21 hours.

:siren: Day5 - Cave (All Chemists gain a dark matter today) :siren:

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
My lucky streak has ended, I was poisoned last night.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

CapitalistPig posted:

bif has lost her fire job

RED MAGE NOOOOOOOOOO

CapitalistPig posted:

King Burgundy - Town Aligned - Ranger/Necromancer/Beastmaster/Chemist killed on night 4
Moatillata - Town Aligned - Summoner/berserker/time mage/Gladiator killed on night 4

MOAT NOOOOO
KB at least now I can stop wifoming

CapitalistPig posted:

IllegallySober - Town aligned - Dragoon/Ninja/Thief/Samurai [b]was completely obliterated on night 4!

wait what

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh yeah,

CapitalistPig posted:

A tsunami raged across the world!

thinking MT or Jam today :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

although YT still hasn't claimed his "super combo" (I think he should, now) and TM hadn't mentioned his earth job, which is now dead anyway so might as well spill the beans

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
IS was a 4 lifer, right? I'm very curious about YT's "super combo" myself

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh, since we still have a big newb alive, this warning is even more needed than normal:

:siren: NOBODY FRIGGIN VOTE FOR ANYBODY cause this might well be LYLO, or close enough to it anyway :siren:

if that's not enough to discourage you AS, just think of it this way - if you cast the stray vote that lets scum pile on to hammer and win the game, I get to be super smug about how I told you so. :buddy:

Mithross posted:

IS was a 4 lifer, right? I'm very curious about YT's "super combo" myself

yeah, and Moat still had 3 lives left, so that is a LOT of deaths getting flung around on top of the Doom.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Bad News:
[*]I lost my water job due to the tsunami. That is my Summoner ability, so that's gone forever.

Good News:
[*]I was successfully able to use my 2x cop Summoner last night.

Ugly News:
[*]My first cop says Bifauxnen appears to be TOWN aligned. My second cop was used on King Burgundy. Obviously, KB is dead so I didn't get a result on him.

I hope I can trust the results, but role madness makes me wonder if my target may have been redirected. However, at least for the time being, I'm willing to accept the result at face value.

I thought I remembered King Burgundy having multiple jobs left, but maybe what I saw was old. Bif can you check your spreadsheet for me?

Bif, I'd also like to hear why you think I'm a good choice for today. I was the leading and early vote on Quid. A little WIFOM but I don't see it being in my best interest to bus that hard if I'm scum. I know you don't know me well, but that's not my style.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

CapitalistPig posted:

Kashuno - Town aligned - Necromancer/BeastMaster/Dragoon/Ranger was killed on night 4

:angel: RIP you crazy madman :angel:

Who are we kidding, Kash is def not in Mafia heaven.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jamuraan posted:

Bif, I'd also like to hear why you think I'm a good choice for today. I was the leading and early vote on Quid. A little WIFOM but I don't see it being in my best interest to bus that hard if I'm scum. I know you don't know me well, but that's not my style.

Why didn't you cop Mith or YT, Jam?

Why do you think voting for the utterly assent Quid at any time means gently caress all, Jam?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh, I get it. You got only one life left. We focus on you, and the better-off scum go free.

YT don't jump the gun with your zerk too soon, but I feel Jam would be a great choice eventually.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Why do you think voting for the utterly assent Quid at any time means gently caress all, Jam?

Mafia edit: utterly absent

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

YT so help me, if you waste your zerk on anybody without a proper full discussion first, I'm gonna be pushing so hard for you as the lunch today. If you end up using it to flip a scum Jam, that won't totally clear you but it's a good start.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Added Space is town

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
God loving damnit. I begged one of you fuckers to cop me and nobody bothered.

My combination on my jobs is Beastmaster/Berserker/Samurai/Blue Mage

The combo is the last two jobs. Samurai gives me two shots of bulletproof and Blue Mage lets me learn any night ability that is used on me and use it myself.

I was begging for someone to cop me because then I'd be able to refund the cop ability, but nobody did.

Hell people could have thrown like 5 vigs at me and I would have lived through it and been able to use them then next night.

Bifauxnen posted:

YT so help me, if you waste your zerk on anybody without a proper full discussion first, I'm gonna be pushing so hard for you as the lunch today. If you end up using it to flip a scum Jam, that won't totally clear you but it's a good start.

Yeah I understand the importance. Can you drop a count on the number of lives people have left?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I was begging for someone to cop me because then I'd be able to refund the cop ability, but nobody did.

Thanks for reminding me!!

I forgot I even had Blue Mage for a sec cause I haven't been learning loving anything.

I didn't gain a cop recharge either last night.

Zerk the gently caress outta Jamuraan.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I just want to say that Jam probably used Odin.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why is Mithross still in this game wtf

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

why is Mithross still in this game wtf

seriously. But Jam first.

And then let's see if MT can come up with a more plausible excuse for why he didn't cop nobody decent.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

And then let's see if MT can come up with a more plausible excuse for why he didn't cop nobody decent.

Mafia edit: missed the s in "she", still no ninjas for me though

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nothing of interest happened to me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: in the end, it was I who was the blood for the blood god :ghost:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm poisoned :( also I tried to vig TNL, it said it was successful, and he lost no job

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh samurai is bp ok

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CapitalistPig posted:

Moatillata - Town Aligned - Summoner/berserker/time mage/Gladiator killed on night 4[/b]

Sometimes vote moat.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Tired Moritz posted:

I just want to say that Jam probably used Odin.

Let's find out.

##berserk Jamuraan

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:dance: :getin: :confuoot: :f5:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tired Moritz posted:

Added Space is town

Seems legit, what's your source?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'll tell you later!! I want to see that flip!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also fair

my blue mage died before I ever learned anything too :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I feel like I should have been making a spreadsheet this whole time but :effort:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Poque posted:

I feel like I should have been making a spreadsheet this whole time but :effort:

Long ago I accepted that if Bifaux is scum then we're completely hosed because even I can't be bothered to spreadsheet this game.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:ghost:

:ghost:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Bifauxnen posted:

And then let's see if MT can come up with a more plausible excuse for why (s)he didn't cop nobody decent.

Rude!

Max (and IS) are town - I copped them because they both seemed to be in that sweet spot of posting enough to be seen but not really pushing cases or anything.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Long ago I accepted that if Bifaux is scum then we're completely hosed because even I can't be bothered to spreadsheet this game.

Can I see an updated version of it? Pretend like I took most of d4 off and have no idea what's going on.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rude, You should just assume I am town.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Max posted:

And from now on, I will :)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

not to mention IS!

The question now is: is Mithross actually a scumbro, or did they just not want to clear him, and hoped we'd assume he's scum with them so we lunch him next?

welp, still got Jam's flip to wait for, after that MT seems like the next step while we think that over.

my intelligence feels insulted all around today and AS hasn't even shown up yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is there a particular Song I should play today? Still don't want to drop the double / tripple vote or the random unlunchable song.

• Locked thread