Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Does Costco do abortions? I've found myself in an interesting situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Thinking bout that burg now... When will it arrive in Chicago??

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Grem posted:

It's a typical wholesale deal. You get three abortions. But per unit, it's at the price of two thirds an abortions

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
A 1140 cal burger before any sides or a drink would certainly explain why everyone I see in costco is fat.

That and of course the carts full of frozen processed garbage.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I just sent an email to Costco telling them to put the burgers in my city's food court.

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Can we start the second costco world war over what condiments are appropriate on the burg?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

FormatAmerica posted:

Can we start the second costco world war over what condiments are appropriate on the burg?

No, because ketchup is an acceptable topping on a burger.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Hmmm always thinkin bout them dogs... but now burgs too... +refill

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

FormatAmerica posted:

I'm not sure what the right one is, but thousand island is the wrong one.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

binge crotching posted:

in and out animal sauce is thousand island + onions

therefore you are wrong

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FCKGW posted:

Pulled up to the Costco. I don't like shopping here because the whole center is a mess but I had to make the trip.

Outdoor food court and today was over 100 degrees. Still a line out into the street though, something must be good here.

Beef brisket is gone, but we have a newcomer!

AWW YISS

Required 20oz Soda (with refill)

This is seriously a big burger. The plate is your regular dinner plate, so this burger was probably around 6-9 inches wide. And heavy too.

I ate like half of it before I remembered to take some pics of the inside

Pretty simple burger. 1/3lb beef, cheddar cheese, butterhead lettuce, tomato and thousand island dressing.

Verdict: 10/10 would eat again.

:five::five::five::five::five:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

FCKGW posted:

The Bible:
Verdict: 10/10 would eat again.

CAN I GET A

P
B
U
C?!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Costco in my area has Rao's Marinara Sauce and it is the bomb dot com. I recommend picking up a jar and eating it by yourself with a spoon.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

curufinor posted:

hmm. i am shorter, but thicker. this avoids the cervix which i am told is good

Nah ladies love it when you slam that cervix

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Nah ladies love it when you slam that cervix

hmm, your mom reported that this is not the case

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

curufinor posted:

hmm, your mom reported that this is not the case

Lol computer nerd spotted

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Cloks posted:

Costco in my area has Rao's Marinara Sauce and it is the bomb dot com.
Wow, no poo poo? Rao's is the only legit excellent jarred marinara sauce though, so of course it's represented at the 'co. I should never have doubted.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Caufman posted:

It's a typical wholesale deal. You get three abortions. But per unit, it's at the price of two thirds an abortions

So I can get 6 at the price of 4? Looks like Costco has saved me again!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

BaconCopter posted:

CAN I GET A

P
B
U
C?!

PBUC

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cloks posted:

Costco in my area has Rao's Marinara Sauce and it is the bomb dot com. I recommend picking up a jar and eating it by yourself with a spoon.

Do they still have the no-sugar-added Kirkland Signature sauce? That stuff ruled

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

binge crotching posted:

:yeah:

Do they take special orders? Such as no nasty rear end sauce on my burg? They already have all the condiments I need right there in the food court. I think I'm gonna start calling my local warehouse daily and letting them know how much I want that burg.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

You could ask! My burger came out in under 20 seconds so I think they're all precooked.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FCKGW posted:

You could ask! My burger came out in under 20 seconds so I think they're all precooked.

My guess would be taht they run them through the pizza oven a few times, then put them in a warmer, much as they do with pretty much every other hot food item there

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

No burgers at Aliso Viejo yet.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

FCKGW posted:

Pretty simple burger. 1/3lb beef, cheddar cheese, butterhead lettuce, tomato and thousand island dressing.

Since all Costco food court items are made from 100% OEM Kirkland Signature ingredients or premade foods, does this mean the 1/3 pound burger is the 1/3 pound sirloin burger patty from the freezer section?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Morning blessings

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Got a 1/2 gallon of half and half from Costco

PRaise Be, why did I ever settle for the lovely little lunch cartons?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Do they still have the no-sugar-added Kirkland Signature sauce? That stuff ruled

Rao's has no sugar but I didn't consider other sauce options.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I buy 100% of my personal hygiene items at Costco.

Kirkland Bar Soap, Dove knockoff (since I shave my head, this is also my shampoo)
Liquid Hand soap, 2 1-gallon bottles of clear soap (This lasts about 9 months, so I can't recall if it's Kirkland branded or not)
Gillette Gel shaving cream, 4 can pack
Gillette Fusion razor blades (I know these are stupid expensive, but they last a long time, and I don't want to use cheap blades on my scalp)
Gillette Gel Deodorant sticks
Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash (these bottle are so big that I pour them into a smaller bottle that I keep on the counter)
Kirkland wet asswipes

Well OK, not 100%, I don't get toothpaste at Costco. But otherwise, that's everything I use.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Squashy Nipples posted:

I buy 100% of my personal hygiene items at Costco.

Kirkland Bar Soap, Dove knockoff (since I shave my head, this is also my shampoo)
Liquid Hand soap, 2 1-gallon bottles of clear soap (This lasts about 9 months, so I can't recall if it's Kirkland branded or not)
Gillette Gel shaving cream, 4 can pack
Gillette Fusion razor blades (I know these are stupid expensive, but they last a long time, and I don't want to use cheap blades on my scalp)
Gillette Gel Deodorant sticks
Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash (these bottle are so big that I pour them into a smaller bottle that I keep on the counter)
Kirkland wet asswipes

Well OK, not 100%, I don't get toothpaste at Costco. But otherwise, that's everything I use.

Maybe get the toothpaste at Costco??? PBUC

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I guess toothpaste is one of the things I'm picky about, because they don't have a brand that I like.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

The new milk gallon design is very sturdy. Another engineering feat attained by none other than Costco.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

The mango flavored Snapple tea on sale right now is pretty good.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Squashy Nipples posted:

See, I'm using Dollar Shave club but I'm thinking of doing this because I don't have to remember to pay the charge on my CC and I the wife and I split 4 blades a month and sometimes its nice to not have to wait for the shipment.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Grem posted:

Look on the gift card rack. It should be somewhere between the $100 Outback Steakhouse GC for $79 and the discounted tickets to (insert lovely local amusement park here).

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Picked up canned diced chicken breasts for the first time today. Its great since I don't have to worry about using it within a certain period of time and its perfect for a single meal with some normandy blend veggies.

Also got some salami, cheese, beer, and filled up the tank with some fresh gasoline that was over $.50 cheaper than the Mobil around the corner.

Also got dat dog and soda and enjoyed a nice sunny Friday afternoon meal. Life's good at the 'sco.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

A couple smoothies bought. A discussion had. New smoothies? A little girl behind us insisted to her mother her smoothie was different! Mother thought not but was willing to ask the cashier! Vindication.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A lot of chicken bake slandering blasphemers in this thread... Shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

A lot of chicken bake slandering blasphemers in this thread... Shameful

I want them to be 2/3rds the size.