Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Zipperelli. posted:

None of these statements were ever uttered by any GSP trooper, contrary to what this dumbass says. Especially the last one. Especially the last one.

New bumper sticker idea: Yummy Cop Cummies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

quote:

I will shoot you in the back as you flee (LOVE IT!!)

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
Stolen from the crazy forward thread.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Die in a fire, antivaxxers.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

gschmidl posted:

Die in a fire, antivaxxers.

Nah, get polio, be stuck in a chair all their life and lose all their friends because they start talking about the error of their ways. Then die alone, unloved and unable to look after themselves.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

THERES so...many ellipses

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Someone once told me about an image called "the basilisk". if you looked at it, it sort of just crashed your brain.

I feel the last paragraph is that, but in text form.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This post's raped my perception of reality.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

tight aspirations posted:

Someone once told me about an image called "the basilisk". if you looked at it, it sort of just crashed your brain.

I feel the last paragraph is that, but in text form.

Seriously. I was following along okay until that part and then it read like someone forgot that words in a sentence need to go in a certain order to make sense.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

sweeperbravo posted:

Seriously. I was following along okay until that part and then it read like someone forgot that words in a sentence need to go in a certain order to make sense.

I honestly can't tell if its pro- or anti-rape anymore. Not discussing rape, mind you, actual rape.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

"Nah honey I'm not actually into that I was just curious for a sec"

Destroyed.

winegums
Dec 21, 2012

timefly posted:

"Nah honey I'm not actually into that I was just curious for a sec"

Destroyed.

"Looks like junior stole my credit card. That's a paddlin'. Oh now he's accusing me of an affair? Clearly trying to stir up trouble. Double paddlin'."

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I'm 90% sure that was a >greentext to begin with.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Bogan King posted:

Nah, get polio, be stuck in a chair all their life and lose all their friends because they start talking about the error of their ways. Then die alone, unloved and unable to look after themselves.

Forget that. Voting for an iron lung. That way they can spend the rest of their life reading provaxxer posts in comfort.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Samizdata posted:

Forget that. Voting for an iron lung. That way they can spend the rest of their life reading provaxxer posts in comfort.

Fair call. I guess we're not going to get another Flanders and Swann out of these nutters.

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

This is probably a parody, but I'm crossposting from the GBS r/incels thread anyway.

(judo is a form of unarmed combat, it doesn't use katanas :ssh:)

Unfrotunately

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Catberry posted:

Stolen from the crazy forward thread.

Sorbitol is in loving game (thanks Sausage Party)

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
and poor dad who has no fetish for 2d whatsoever (pleb)

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Boywhiz88 posted:

Sorbitol is in loving game (thanks Sausage Party)
On top of that, Sodium Phosphate has multiple applications in food production and Potassium Phosphate and Tween 80 are food additives.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you wouldn't inject oxygen into your veins, why do even breath it?

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
No, I'm pretty sure all chemicals can be definitively categorized as either "good chemicals (j/k there are none)" and "deadly autism causing chemicals." I checked with poison control, they woke as gently caress now.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Someone make a list of all the warning symbols that appear on chemical containers but add in a pic of Dustin Hoffman at the end.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Wesleyan has never been a women's college. It didn't even start admitting women until the 1970s.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
Wesleyan was co-ed for awhile in the 19th century, but they stopped that because the women students were supposedly ruining their cool reputation or something equally stupid. It never was a women's college though, absolutely.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
lol dumbass was thinking of Wellesley

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Who the gently caress goes near a homeless person carrying a sword anyway?

Or are we to assume that the homeless person went back to his not-home and picked up a sword to bring back to the kind stranger?

Which just forces the question. Who the gently caress opens the door when a homeless person holding a sword is outside?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Catberry posted:

Or are we to assume that the homeless person went back to his not-home and picked up a sword to bring back to the kind stranger?

Which just forces the question. Who the gently caress opens the door when a homeless person holding a sword is outside?

Or maybe it's a joke riffing on NPC's carrying around weird items in RPGs?

:thunk:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm not willing to give that degree of credit to this internet rando.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Catberry posted:

Why wouldn't the homeless just pawn the sword to pay for the meal in the first place?

psutify
Oct 19, 2012

:allears:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

So my friend who's TOTALLY NOT ME bought this dumb poo poo, and now I - I MEAN HE - is regretting it. :rolleyes:

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Furia posted:

Why wouldn't the homeless just pawn the sword to pay for the meal in the first place?

He's a tortured soul who feels like he was born in the wrong century and reminisces about good old fashioned bartering

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Seems like a novel way to have spam reviews inflate your app score.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Family called this a waste of talent so I thought 2 or 3 people on here might be interested in it instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015