Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the only cool thing about sf5 is that it has exposed daigo umehara's greatest weakness: random teenage players form the near east and/or southern hemisphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

the only cool thing about sf5 is that it has exposed daigo umehara's greatest weakness: random teenage players form the near east and/or southern hemisphere

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this finale was crushing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVy8aU__w60

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow does he main Kazuya with that setup. Epic.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/kbkinderparty/status/883033238565998592

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're adding a Guilty Gear character to tekken 7

Also evo is next weekend I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/OnerousOptimisticJaguarUncleNox

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/DarlingEagerVultureBrokeBack

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the scroll of genders

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

the scroll of genders

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm getting my rear end whooped by Japanese children in Tekken 7 and its pissin me off!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

the scroll of genders

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm getting my rear end whooped by Japanese children in Tekken 7 and its pissin me off!

My dear Norwegian friend Ragg made it so his comments on steam were public and now it's full of people complaining about how he plays Katarina and Paul and beats them even though he doesn't do any big combos, just spamming the same moves over and over or whatever. "Typical Spammy Trash Paul. Oh And his internet sucks!! - Rep" It's awesome lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

My dear Norwegian friend Ragg made it so his comments on steam were public and now it's full of people complaining about how he plays Katarina and Paul and beats them even though he doesn't do any big combos, just spamming the same moves over and over or whatever. "Typical Spammy Trash Paul. Oh And his internet sucks!! - Rep" It's awesome lmfao.

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Тони пуля в зубах Jul 8 @ 6:53pm
-top migel of the world(nope) hosed your mom

✨Tensai-Otaku✨ Jul 4 @ 1:37pm
-REP. Spam annoying noob, no combos at all.

Sleipner Jul 2 @ 7:42pm
can't expect more from for honor player

Tetsuy Jun 24 @ 8:55am
trash gameplay cant combo only does one attack or lows, he can only attack low because his skill is low too

flavounayyyy Jun 21 @ 4:23pm
Typical Phoenix Smasher spamming Paul Player. Trash at this game and has a laggy internet. Dodge if you play against him.

Anime is real Jun 15 @ 1:40pm
Paying £40 to spam 4.... so good man

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm booting up steam for the first time in 3 years to check out ragg's profile.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Тони пуля в зубах Jul 8 @ 6:53pm
-top migel of the world(nope) hosed your mom

✨Tensai-Otaku✨ Jul 4 @ 1:37pm
-REP. Spam annoying noob, no combos at all.

Sleipner Jul 2 @ 7:42pm
can't expect more from for honor player

Tetsuy Jun 24 @ 8:55am
trash gameplay cant combo only does one attack or lows, he can only attack low because his skill is low too

flavounayyyy Jun 21 @ 4:23pm
Typical Phoenix Smasher spamming Paul Player. Trash at this game and has a laggy internet. Dodge if you play against him.

Anime is real Jun 15 @ 1:40pm
Paying £40 to spam 4.... so good man

Lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tensai-Otaku, according to his profile, is a Norwegian Muslim with his profile covered in animated anime teenagers and one of the things in bold on it are, If you do not have anything anime-related in your profile, don't even bother trying to add me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

typing -rep in a steam comment to own someone ftw. now no one will trade steam cards with the guy who spams low attacks with Paul in Tekken 7

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I wish ppl would do that to me but maybe my steam comments arent public idk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Tensai-Otaku, according to his profile, is a Norwegian Muslim with his profile covered in animated anime teenagers and one of the things in bold on it are, If you do not have anything anime-related in your profile, don't even bother trying to add me.

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Dark ragg.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Lol. I had another countryman add me to call me autistic and a neger

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

This is that flavounayyyy guy hes been terrorizing others as well......... https://www.reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments/6imn37/after_a_lot_of_training_i_pulled_off_four_ewgfs/dj7xj44/

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

beep boop im a bot, this post has been linked at r/insaneinternetownageinvideogamesequels/this_game_is_also_a_sequel_so_i_think_it_counts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it was nice of mr wizard to make evo only 2 days this year. Weird that they dropped sunday completely though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimEVO has all the coolest poo poo again. PPT, P4A, HNK, VSav, NPB. And theres like 15 people entered in each. Evo is so bad

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I'm interested in blazblue and marvel on Sunday but that's it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SFV is going to be airing on ESPN2 at the same time as Twin Peaks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

it was nice of mr wizard to make evo only 2 days this year. Weird that they dropped sunday completely though.

tekken will be good fucker :sss::ssj:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/MrWiz/status/885211335566307328 :worship:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol/. What the hell is that gunk already on the circle

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/LAxNull/status/885211971154395136 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

How are they planning to stream Puyo Tetris and Persona 4 Arena on the same channel at the same time?

• Locked thread