Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Dhaes posted:

what a dumb question 😴 what do you think quid 🕵️

💩💩💩

Quid forgets that we each have the Win Condition Zero of "have a good time hanging with bros" and we can't act against our alignment smh smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Captain Foo (1): Kashuno
Pinterest Mom (1): EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Pinterest Mom, Captain Foo, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Captain Foo
Kashuno (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Dhaes

Not Voting (7): Captain Foo, CCKeane, EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza, Quidthulhu, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 11th, 2017 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 20 hours.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

This game is kinda slow :/

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

I can shoot someone if you want...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yorkshire's the vig target

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hmmm... Cena's flip confirms more of Yorkshires claim (well not confirms but gives more credence to) so I dunno. I mean it could still be a town-scum team that had to work together I suppose but I definitely have more doubts about that now.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

Also you seemed to be defending York yesterday, or at least telling me I was wrong for thinking the way events went down was unlikely if they were both town (york and fisk)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shoot YT or Foo

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

bad use of the dunk, good use of a vig

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah well maybe you should stick around and post

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hmmm... Cena's flip confirms more of Yorkshires claim (well not confirms but gives more credence to) so I dunno. I mean it could still be a town-scum team that had to work together I suppose but I definitely have more doubts about that now.

Holy poo poo, we actually have no idea if Fisk was town or scum. They could have been a survivor mason pair or a duo team SK.

YT has also kinda checked out. Could be why. I wonder if they poisoned Probst and we dunked him.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I've just been super drunk for two nights in a row.

Don't vig me!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Quidthulhu posted:

Holy poo poo, we actually have no idea if Fisk was town or scum. They could have been a survivor mason pair or a duo team SK.

YT has also kinda checked out. Could be why. I wonder if they poisoned Probst and we dunked him.

Were I a survivor I never would have mentioned Jfisk was my mason buddy straight away. It very nearly got me lynched yesterday and now you're considering shooting me again.

Were I an SK the explanation is the same, I've put myself under significant scrutiny for very little gain.

I'm town. I revealed beneficial information for town immediately and basically undid a janitor effect. I'm happy to be vigged because my flip is a strong benefit to town, but I think I'm probably a little more useful alive and spreadsheeting.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Quidthulhu posted:

Both seem unlikely.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Collecting deaths for myself since apparently I am cursed and cannot read

Barbas, Tao Jones, Town Vanilla, died night zero! (Sample NK)
Apathy No-Lynch, day one
Jonathan Fisk, ???, ???? ????? disappeared night one! (flip is claimed to be town mason/JOAT-targeter, with and by Yorkshire Tea)
gif Probst, Jake Bell, Town Party Host was executed day two!
Added Space, Parker, Town Inventor has disappeared night two!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

also of note: "flavor is just flavor" but disappeared != died, but i don't know if that counts as "flavor"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ok i just re-read pinterest mom

would probably re-vote because they have not made an actual case the entire game and outright refused to provide reads when asked, gonna do more analysis on other players

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

BottleKnight posted:

looks like this game is gonna be ACTIVE

as i'm re-reading, just quotin' this for lols

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Kashuno posted:

I genuinely don't know why Foo is still alive, there has been a decent amount of talk about their play being bad/fake iirc, and yet they are still here. That should tell town something

counterpoints:

Kashuno posted:

you do not seem scum to me, friendo

Cfoo kinda does but he is back for the first time in a while and I like playing with him

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote Foo Yorkie I can excuse as not knowing better but Foo is latching onto some weird stuff

Quid I've been at odds with basically the entire game
Yorkshire tea fires back at me and calls me scummy and poorly attacks my reasoning when i vote for him(her?)

opop also wants me to get vigged for some unstated reason

--

these are the only actual complaints about my play the entire game, and one of them is you

stop making poo poo up

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

anyway my top 2 scums rn are still pmom + quid but i still need to analyze more people

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ugggh i haven't even done vote analysis yet which i probably should~

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Captain Foo (1): Kashuno
Pinterest Mom (1): EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Pinterest Mom, Captain Foo, EXAKT Science, Kashuno, Captain Foo
Kashuno (1): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Dhaes

Not Voting (7): Captain Foo, CCKeane, EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza, Quidthulhu, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 11th, 2017 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm gonna shoot myself maybe

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think YT is a good shot choice, still. His "I'm town really don't shoot me!" response feels a little too desperate for someone who said after Fisk died his role became vanilla town.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Quidthulhu posted:

I think YT is a good shot choice, still. His "I'm town really don't shoot me!" response feels a little too desperate for someone who said after Fisk died his role became vanilla town.

I don't mind being shot. I just didn't want it to go off before I could say something.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I don't mind being shot. I just didn't want it to go off before I could say something.

well who would you shoot? yourself?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You could shoot Foo too, I think he's been pretty not helpful still!

Also I still don't like Keane's claim.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Quidthulhu posted:

I'm going to call you Santiago because you're fishing and not going to get anything.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Did Fisk do anything to confirm YT?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Did Fisk do anything to confirm YT?

Not that anyone can see.

He did tell YT to read his PMs at one point which implies masons at least

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Not that anyone can see.

He did tell YT to read his PMs at one point which implies masons at least

There's a huge difference between masons and confirmed masons.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidthulhu posted:

Sorry you don't think actually making cases and posting analyses are useful things to do? You'd prefer kashuno poo poo, I assume?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean if YT were going to make up a fake claim, the fact that Fisk gave him a vague statement about sending him a message would be a good start

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

gif Probst (7): , Pinterest Mom,, Quidthulhu, EXAKT Science, CCKeane, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea, Kashuno
[quote edited for order of actual stuck votes]

Of these people that voted to lynch town, a couple of them are already on my scumdar (pinmom, quid)

pinmom: throws out a contextless vote shortly after refusing an answer on who she thinks is scum
Quidthulhu: says "i'd rather do this" [voting gif rather than YT, who was building momentum]
EXAKT: hops on the vote, with >lynch all lurkers< and a stated preference to lynch anyone rather than no-lynch again
Keane: is "on board" with a gif lynch.
RF: same as keane, notes that quid emphasized swinging the vote
-> at this point it's 4 votes in 14 minutes and 5 posts, about 2 hours ahead of deadline
YT: says she(?) will justify her vote shortly but two minutes later
Kash: says nothing and hammers

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I don't like kash not prodding yt for her thoughts, i don't like yt not posting her thoughts at the time of vote. I do like RF's note.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Captain Foo posted:

[quote edited for order of actual stuck votes]

Of these people that voted to lynch town, a couple of them are already on my scumdar (pinmom, quid)

pinmom: throws out a contextless vote shortly after refusing an answer on who she thinks is scum
Quidthulhu: says "i'd rather do this" [voting gif rather than YT, who was building momentum]
EXAKT: hops on the vote, with >lynch all lurkers< and a stated preference to lynch anyone rather than no-lynch again
Keane: is "on board" with a gif lynch.
RF: same as keane, notes that quid emphasized swinging the vote
-> at this point it's 4 votes in 14 minutes and 5 posts, about 2 hours ahead of deadline
YT: says she(?) will justify her vote shortly but two minutes later
Kash: says nothing and hammers

He, I'm doing FF mafia stuff at the moment. I'll be back in a bit.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

my bad

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pinmom's contextless vote on a lurker instead of posting any reads strikes me as scummy as well

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

think i'm back on my ##vote pinmom bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'