Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Poque posted:

honestly I'm worried enough that the Necro that was just used was Murmur lying about her remaining jobs meaning that others could still use them. Would prefer to end the day sooner rather than later at this point.

##vote Poque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
OK OK OK I'll admit I lied - I'm not a summoner.

Murmur Twin posted:

I've told you my scumtell before, you of all people should be able to see that I'm town.

When I flip town, look at Max for scum. If he didn't know my alignment I think he'dve been casing me harder than he has all game.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
why would you lie?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

END!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
just end this day

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote MMT

lying on the internet is bad

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##vote Murmur Twin

:redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
MMT - Scum aligned - White Mage/Necromancer/Time Mage/Summoner was lynched on day 5!

It is night 5

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Murmur Twin (5): Bifauxnen, Added Space, Poque, Tired Moritz, The Ninth Layer
Poque (1): Murmur Twin

Not Voting (3): Max, Mithross, Yorkshire Tea

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 10th, 2017 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 53 minutes.

:siren: Day5 - Cave (All Chemists gain a dark matter today) :siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
poque - town aligned -Time Mage/Blue Mage/White Mage/Black Mage was killed on night 5!

Max - town aligned - Bard/Knight/Ninja/Necromancer was killed on night 5!

bifauxnen - town aligned - Blue Mage/Bard/Red Mage/Black Mage was killed on night 5!

TM has lost his Fire Job!

Added Space has lost his Wind Job!

Mithross has lost his Wind Job!

It is day 6. Have at it.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): Added Space, Mithross, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

:siren: Day5 - Cave (All Chemists gain a dark matter today) :siren:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:hb: :munch: :hb:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): Added Space, Mithross, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 11th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

:siren: Day6 - Mountain (All Chemists gain a Dragon Fang today) :siren:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
WELP. Down to the loving wire.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
##vote Yorkshire Tea before he vigs me.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Actually, crap, we've already lost haven't we? Two scum left, YT vigs a town, instant loss.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
are you serious? It's obviously Mithross.

added space, unvote. do you really think voting yt will make him less willing to vig you?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I already said that you're town, so chill and vote the obvious scumboi Mithross.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
tbh i wished i died instead so I'm not in this situation

##vote Mithross

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
the fact that this game is still going on means that town can still win. usually games that would have scum easily win via vig or whatever have the game end early.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Gimme a minute guys. I'll have a spreadsheet updated in a second.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Added Space posted:

Actually, crap, we've already lost haven't we? Two scum left, YT vigs a town, instant loss.

Suppose two scum are left alive.

I vig you, game over. The game would have been endgamed when the morning opened.

If you think there are two scum then that I haven't killed you is proof that I'm town.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Suppose two scum are left alive.

I vig you, game over. The game would have been endgamed when the morning opened.

If you think there are two scum then that I haven't killed you is proof that I'm town.

Fair enough. ##unvote

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
AS, monk gives you PGO right?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
In fact, list jobs remaining in the game.

Monk - (PGO I think)
Chemist - Mixes for different effects
Dancer - Forgot this one
Black Mage - Vig a specific job with a specific spell.
Time Mage - Jails people for a night.
Ranger - Don't know
Oracle - Don't know
Beastmaster - Catch and release animals for different effects
Berserker - Daily vig
Samura - 2 shots BP
Blue Mage - Learn abilities used on you.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
dancer is roleblock

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I thought Ranger is tracker and Oracle is role cop

Monk is PGO

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Added Space posted:

I thought Ranger is tracker and Oracle is role cop

Monk is PGO

Thanks, there's a much bigger post coming in a sec.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
I'm town, unless you assume one scum at which point I'm the last scum standing and can be voted tomorrow if need be. In that case, assuming we lynch and 3 life player (coming to that in a second) I would need to generate two kills across two separate players to be able to get to a 1:1 situation.

If I kill either one of the one life crew and they flip town, the game's over. If I kill one of you and you flip scum the game still isn't over.

Chemist is the most dangerous job remaining because who knows what loving poo poo that can do at night. Which means logically that I need to take that off the board. The only way to do that reliably is by voting Mithross. My berserk should therefore hit TNL.

If we kill Mithross and assuming two scum.

Mithross flips scum. The last scum player needs to kill me 6 times to win whilst always losing at least one life each day to me. So if Mithross flips scum I think we get to a fairly safe town victory.

If Mithross flips town. Then there are two scum in AS/TNL/TM. If TNL is one of them then the game is lost as the two remaining scum players kill one of AS/TM and then win.

But if he's town then he either jails one of TM/AS or turns into a PGO meaning scum lose one person for sure and then I vig the last one standing.

Assume we target TNL with the vote instead.

TNL flips scum, same situation as the Mithross scum flip.

TNL flips town. We lose if Mithross is scum, but if he's not he roleblocks one of the remaining scum players and things play out as above.

I think that's everything.

Mithross needs to be voted to get rid of Chemist. I need to berserk TNL.

I guess there's some stuff about scummy behaviour but robot me doesn't understand that very well.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Ah yes, TNL hammered MT which isn't a bus because man basically said his vote was there around 12 hours before he hammered.

No way is a scum that's going to win the game by keeping his friend alive going to bus them.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
My only regret is not having enough to regret.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
mmm okay

I mean I fos Mithross the hardest, its not like I'm gonna disagree

btw i didnt do anything last night

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Tired Moritz posted:

mmm okay

I mean I fos Mithross the hardest, its not like I'm gonna disagree

btw i didnt do anything last night

Do you agree with my plan of vote Mithross serk TNL?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
sure, why not? btw I think Mithross is probably the last scum.

Though I wonder if TNL is really a monk. I wonder how everyone died last night.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Sounds good to me.

##vote Mithross

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
##vote Mithross

:redhammer:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

You guys didn't even wait for me to post :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
mithross - scum aligned - Necromancer/Chemist/Dancer/Black Mage was lynched on day 6!

It is night 6.

• Locked thread