Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Little Angles :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

VJeff posted:

So I guess Roman isn't a face or a heel.

He's the big dog.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

What's your Toxx going to be?

I will go ONE-ON-ONE WITH THE MONSTER AMONG MEN, BRAUN STROWMAN IN A *spins wheel* TUXEDO MATCH

Uh I dunno what do you think'd be funny

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Platypus Farm posted:

They already had a totally neutered/aborted thing a while back. I guess they could give it another shot, but I can't see it happening. Finn's just dead in the water.

He still gets pretty great face pops and I imagine people will get into it once he gets a real feud, but yeah the booking has really hurt him.

I guess if they're planning on having Wyatt/Balor, it makes sense that Wyatt beat Seth at GREAT BALLS.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
petition to stop chanting "you suck" and replace it with "cool dad"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

Joe's definitely not winning that match, so either it's Reigns or a gently caress finish (Braun)

And I don't know what you have Braun do at Summerslam at this point if it doesn't involve Brock

match with enzo

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

VJeff posted:

I will go ONE-ON-ONE WITH THE MONSTER AMONG MEN, BRAUN STROWMAN IN A *spins wheel* TUXEDO MATCH

If you're wrong you have to go to shopTNA.com and buy a Kurt Angle TNA Hall of Fame commemorative T-shirt and once you get it take and post a selfie of you wearing it every day for a month

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
So, RAW is in Nashville next week.

Is Dixie Freakin' Carter gonna be on RAW?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CubsWoo posted:

petition to stop chanting "you suck" and replace it with "cool dad"

Cosign.

Also I'm thinking Braun causes a gently caress finish and it's a triple threat which will be hype as fuuuuuuuck.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The secret is that Kurt is Mormon and he's gay married the entire male roster of Smackdown, hence why he must keep it a secret from Raw.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DM Punk posted:

oh gently caress

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh gently caress

Kurt and Vince are Joining The Force

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
WWE is gonna invade the TNA warehouse!

Mickey James gonna knock on the door asking for Jasmes Storm.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Kurt Angle 24 is a must watch to anyone who didn't stay up for it.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

CubsWoo posted:

Kurt and Vince are Joining The Force

I'd settle for j-e-double f j-a-double r-e-double t taking like four WWE belts at once.

And then having gay sex with kurt angle

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

DM Punk posted:

WWE is gonna invade the TNA warehouse!

Mickey James gonna knock on the door asking for Jasmes Storm.

Considering the health of the former D-X members I'd feel confident in Don West holding them off

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Agreed. There's a lot of little things I didn't know about Kurt's career. Probably because I didn't/couldn't watch Smackdown back in the day.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yeah for real it was loving great.

Guess Alvarez was right when he said the Hardys were close to reaching an agreement on the Broken gimmick, btw.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Dango Bango posted:

Agreed. There's a lot of little things I didn't know about Kurt's career. Probably because I didn't/couldn't watch Smackdown back in the day.

I would show it to someone who has no interest in wrestling. It was really well done.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
I liked the Brock, Roman, and Samoa segment. Roman was good on the mic. I wish more feuds had that type of heat.

By the way, Kurt Angle's secret is that there's a video not yet made public of Kurt, Dixie, and Hornswoggle having a threesome.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Eli Wiggum posted:

What's with Paul Heyman's casual racism towards Samoans

He's very close to the family so I imagine he thinks he can say whatever he wants since he's got a Samoan (wrestling dynasty) friend.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
New video on WWE's youtube today: Shane McMahon on his special bond with Kurt Angle.

:getin:

Seth Rollins running in "just because" seems really weird and dumb. I don't like it just like the last feud (still going feud?) with Wyatt made no sense. Dude needs to get some direction because he's looking like a dumb geek.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VJeff posted:

I'm open to other people's suggestions, but my pick would be either:
  • Write up a heartfelt endorsement of the Dixie Carter era of TNA, lauding her genius management, business and promotional talents, complete with references and examples, and post it in the TNA thread where you would defend it as sincerely as possible (without getting aggressive about it).

• Draw/create some kind of comic about a day in the life of Vince McMahon.

• Make a pictorial tribute to the Architect and Sole Creative Force behind the Women's Revolution: Stephanie McMahon.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

He's very close to the family so I imagine he thinks he can say whatever he wants since he's got a Samoan (wrestling dynasty) friend.

he got the samoan version of "you can say the n-word, paul"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

• Write up a heartfelt endorsement of the Dixie Carter era of TNA, lauding her genius management, business and promotional talents, complete with references and examples, and post it in the TNA thread where you would defend it as sincerely as possible (without getting aggressive about it).

• Make a pictorial tribute to the Architect and Sole Creative Force behind the Women's Revolution: Stephanie McMahon.

I can't draw and I've never watched TNA. A tribute to Steph seems like the ticket. If I'm wrong and it is Steph, I'll probably do that. If it's something else, well, we'll see what it is, first. :v:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

VJeff posted:

I can't draw and I've never watched TNA. A tribute to Steph seems like the ticket. If I'm wrong and it is Steph, I'll probably do that. If it's something else, well, we'll see what it is, first. :v:

Okay then, if the reveal isn't that Kurt was/is having an affair with Dixie Carter then you have to make a pictorial tribute to Steph.

If that IS the reveal then I'll gift you an upgrade of your choice, but you can still make the pictorial tribute to Steph if you want :shobon:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I will say this, the Joe/Reigns/Brock segment was awesome as hell because the crowd was basically reacting like it was a rap battle or something.

Also they'd better do a Joe/Lesnar/Braun/Roman Fatal Four Way at Summerslam. I wasn't kidding, that'd be the most Kaiju-tastic match in wrestling history.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I will say this, the Joe/Reigns/Brock segment was awesome as hell because the crowd was basically reacting like it was a rap battle or something.

Also they'd better do a Joe/Lesnar/Braun/Roman Fatal Four Way at Summerslam. I wasn't kidding, that'd be the most Kaiju-tastic match in wrestling history.

Now I demand a legitimate Brock vs. Roman rap battle.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Record a 5 minute heartfelt eulogy for Chris Regal

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

VJeff posted:

Ooh, do it in PowerPoint

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

someone hasn't heard of the ecw monster mash battle royal

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It was an awesome segment, except for Roman, who just mumbled some poo poo about the Attitude Era.

Like, what the gently caress? You shoot this insane angle and that's your follow-up? Jesus christ.

Cubone posted:

Ooh, do it in PowerPoint

lol jesus christ this may be the biggest trainwreck I've ever been party to.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

ijii posted:

I liked the Brock, Roman, and Samoa segment. Roman was good on the mic. I wish more feuds had that type of heat.

Just want to say that I really enjoyed how you referred to the three men by their first names of Brock, Roman and Samoa here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cubone posted:

Ooh, do it in PowerPoint

Hahaha, yessss :getin:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I just realized what the protracted sequence from Eat Balls of trying to get Braun out of the ambulance reminded me of: The funeral parlor segment where Ultimate Warrior gets locked inside an airtight casket

Highly recommended :munch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzYjUvGaWUY

Heel commentator Macho Man even starts panicking and when they finally get it open you can see Warrior had been attempting to claw through it with his bare hands. :black101:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

DM Punk posted:

It would be hilarious if the WWE just started name dropping TNA now that they've changed their name.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if y'all ever liked any fire pro wrestling games get the new one on steam. it plays great and the steam workshop is gonna be like adrenaline to the heart for the fire pro modding scene.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Cubone posted:

I just realized what the protracted sequence from Eat Balls of trying to get Braun out of the ambulance reminded me of: The funeral parlor segment where Ultimate Warrior gets locked inside an airtight casket

Highly recommended :munch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzYjUvGaWUY

Heel commentator Macho Man even starts panicking and when they finally get it open you can see Warrior had been attempting to claw through it with his bare hands. :black101:

Havent watched this in years. This, and Shawn turning on Marty, are burned in my mind. You don't appreciate those heel moves until you're older.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Raw... good? Again?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wait so they're just ignoring where Reigns announced that he would be #1 contender like 3 weeks ago?

• Locked thread