Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I like Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Bloop posted:

I like Nintendo

HOT TAKE

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Guys once I unlocked Azazel in BoI I can't bring myself to play any other character is this a Bad Thing or a Good Thing?

azazel is strong and also a cutie

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Super Mario Odyssey comes out October 27th, not 29th - typo in the OP.

Thanks, fixed. Also put the games in chronological order(with guesses for the ones that don't yet have dates). Also a couple I need to add that were or will be Nintendo published or using Nintendo IP, I'll add later.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

isaac is also incredibly broken once you unlock d6

personally i also like to run as judas since he has the highest damage multiplier and lilith because her gamestyle of all buddies is very fun

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hello friends i just got the switch i bought off amazon prime this morning. it is very nice

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Thanks, fixed. Also put the games in chronological order(with guesses for the ones that don't yet have dates). Also a couple I need to add that were or will be Nintendo published or using Nintendo IP, I'll add later.

good

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Guys once I unlocked Azazel in BoI I can't bring myself to play any other character is this a Bad Thing or a Good Thing?

I suck with Azazel for some reason. I've finished Sheol with almost every other character but I keep dying before Mom with Azazel.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

i want splatoon 2

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
OP is pretty good, but maybe neglected to mention that other controllers can work on the switch? (like the pokken controllers) May be more relevant as more games come out but might be worth considering

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'll add that.

You can actually even use Xbox and PlayStation controllers. Your can use basically anything. The only caveat being their analog sticks read as digital

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I'm actually a huge fan of the Nintendo Switch, so I'm glad to have this info. Thank you all!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Kaubocks posted:

i want splatoon 2

Join the queue, pal.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I'm getting the Splatoon 2 bundle, so that means I'm getting the Switch at the same time.

Just a heads up in case anyone sees me playing Splatoon 2 but is unsure if I have the Nintendo Switch.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Millions posted:

Slosher/Inkbrush
Motion controls

These are your correct Splatoon choices.

Extremely correct.

I wish I could just dump a bucket of molten lead on people's heads in COD. But that's only in best shooter Splatoon.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I like my Nintendo Switch a lot and can't wait to play Splatoon 2 this weekend and next. I'm sure I'm going to have a great time with all my internet friends.

I have a pro controller and I like it a lot. It makes me happy.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I'll add that.

You can actually even use Xbox and PlayStation controllers. Your can use basically anything. The only caveat being their analog sticks read as digital

Is that natively or is that with an adapter? It'd save me some money if I could just use my DS4 instead of buying a Switch pro controller

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
i know a lot gets said about stardew valley but id also like to acknowledge that super mario world has also not been released for the nintendo switch

maybe add this to the op?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

HyperPuma posted:

i know a lot gets said about stardew valley but id also like to acknowledge that super mario world has also not been released for the nintendo switch

maybe add this to the op?

Agreed, and frankly it's a very worrying situation.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I'm more worried Urban Champion is not yet released for the Switch.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

My Nintendo Switch hasn't been on in like a month. I'm a bad person

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Norns posted:

My Nintendo Switch hasn't been on in like a month. I'm a bad person

No friend, it is not you! Do not think this way! It is merely because we have no Stardew Valley or Super mario world.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
GETCHU ARRMSUUP!!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I am away from my gaming PC and PS4 until the end of September, so until then the Switch has my undivided attention. Luckily there are a lot of great games on it already. A major title + a couple strong indies a month is a really good release schedule

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

the truth posted:

Getting Splatoon 2 digital because I want to be able to load it up whenever I want.

I was going to do this, then someone in the other Switch thread pointed out best buy still has their gamer's club unlocked thing and I signed up for that and 20% off new games for two years is too good

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

eonwe posted:

NINTENDO IS CUTE. MARIO IS GOOD.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Refuse to touch my Switch until we have Virtual Console.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

MoaM posted:

RIP MoaM's Switch

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MoaM posted:

[extremely acne voice] I'm saving myself for Emily Ratajkowski

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.
Why is 12switch in the OP but you left out I Am Setsuna!?!?!

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
When is Tokyo Mirage 2 coming out?

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Futaba Anzu posted:

hello friends i just got the switch i bought off amazon prime this morning. it is very nice

Can I ask how you got something you ordered off of Amazon same day? Or do you mean you ordered it a day or two ago and it just came this morning?

Woop woop Prime Day. My buddy Zach basically sets it up and runs it. I already bought two teapots.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Rexroom posted:

Join the queue, pal.

And don't forget to wiggle the joystick while you're in the queue to mess with the music

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

The Lobster posted:

Can I ask how you got something you ordered off of Amazon same day? Or do you mean you ordered it a day or two ago and it just came this morning?

Woop woop Prime Day. My buddy Zach basically sets it up and runs it. I already bought two teapots.

i ordered it at 8am when it got posted about in the thread and mashed through it clicking on FREE same day shipping and it got delivered in about 10 hours because i live close to an amazon storehouse

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Rexroom posted:

Join the queue, pal.

buying digital, no queue for me

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Futaba Anzu posted:

i ordered it at 8am when it got posted about in the thread and mashed through it clicking on FREE same day shipping and it got delivered in about 10 hours because i live close to an amazon storehouse

Oh man super cool. I live in Nowheresville so I just get two day shipping and live with that.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The GBS style whitenoise badposting as seen on the first page of this thread is a pretty poor showing. :( Come on fellow switch lovers and haters! Be better!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We learned it from watching you VideoGames!

WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Disgaea 5 chat because nobody asked.

Slowly making progress on this thing. From what I hear, It's about a quarter of the way to it's full potential, then I can play the game of "Rolling the dice on trying to duplicate it every 10-20 minutes or so" for all my characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Behold Cook Bird
https://twitter.com/mario_odysseyJP/status/884528302781644800

Game over screen :3:
https://twitter.com/mario_odysseyJP/status/882355099674132480

Rocket from SMB2
https://twitter.com/mario_odysseyJP/status/880181272202498052

Fast Travel
https://twitter.com/mario_odysseyJP/status/878157805038977025