Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Le Saboteur posted:

Kurt Holobaugh and Boston Salmon getting the call on the first night of the Contender Series. Nice.

This is so much better than TUF god drat

gently caress it if they end up washing out after a few fights, TUF has produced a lot more Max Danzigs and Rony Bezerras than it has Robert Whittakers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I love Snoop but I don't want to support Dana White. Conflict.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

Lol

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Dana White pocketed 9 figures free and clear after taxes from the UFC sale. He is completely unable to be harmed in any way economically by you.

So, do what you want.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Dana white could have you killed for this post... not that it's worth his energy but he could. Have a good night, friend

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Go figure, a weekly show with a card of fights which mainly focuses on the actual fights would be more entertaining than 99.9% of TUF.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
And Snoop Dogg.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
His "I Have A Dream" bit was the best.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Unfunny Poster posted:

Go figure, a weekly show with a card of fights which mainly focuses on the actual fights would be more entertaining than 99.9% of TUF.

But I thought half of being a UFC fighter was figuring out how to rig a bucket of water to a front door?

What is the best base for rigging a bucket of water? BJJ? Judo? Probably wrestling.

EDIT -- Is the Snoopcast version of the show the same video with different audio feed or are you supposed to manually synch a podcast to the regular video?

Just curious how easy it is because I don't trust the UFC to actually do it right.

InfiniteZero fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jul 12, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Same video, different audio. You can't hotswitch between them in the on-demand video, guessing that only worked when it was live.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah UFC.TV can only let you hot switch when it's live for the Contender Series, but for PPVs you can hot switch. Must be a setting difference UFC put in.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The Snoopcast is a separate video feed because it occasionally has a picture-in-picture of Faber and Snoop sitting in a studio.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Interesting, they're giving the guy who got the nice arm triangle finish another go in Episode 6 of the Contender Series. I like that they kind of create storylines with these guys trying to work their way up.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Snoop was better than I ever imagined and the show was full of well paced, if not pretty fights. Replace TUF.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Snoopcast is the best.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Le Saboteur posted:

Interesting, they're giving the guy who got the nice arm triangle finish another go in Episode 6 of the Contender Series. I like that they kind of create storylines with these guys trying to work their way up.

I'm glad he's getting another shot. I thought choking someone unconscious in the first round would be enough for a spot on a Fight Pass Prelim but I guess Dana disagreed.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
i watched the snoopcast and it was good

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
thought he should of shared his smoke with faber

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I didn't see it but isn't Urijah the California Kid? He can get smoke.

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Can't wait to mash that motherfuckin snoop button tonight.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Snoopcast volume 2 will be unveiled tonight.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
is it always going to be snoop and faber?

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
tuning in for snoopcast

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
This is a good rear end fight

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Oh poo poo, he hit him with a moo thai elbow

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I would pay an extra $5/month for the Snoopcast audio to keep running during interviews.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

they need snoopcast for actual ppv cards

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Snoop was so pumped to see Laura Sanko again. "What's she wearing this week? Oh wow, olive green, baby."

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Michael Cera has the worst takedown defense I've ever seen

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

"he's headed to that olive garden"

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

than striking managed to look incredibly vulnerable and be totally dominant at the same time

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
You can add this Armenian guy who got blasted to the Edmond Celine Dion flute youtube video

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Haha do Armenian fighters train with anyone but Edmund?

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Abysmal posted:

You can add this Armenian guy who got blasted to the Edmond Celine Dion flute youtube video

another Edmund classic

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

welcome to the sugar show!

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

oh daniel spohn is next - he had that crazy highlight reel KO of Tyler King back on TUF

I remember it because it was so bad and Tyler faceplanted into the fence in front of his mom

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

So Thanh Le and O Malley seem like the guys to sign and bring back the guy who won the first fight for another go.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Oh those titties are sad.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
de Anda got the melted candle physique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Did the pbp guy just say "Mai-Tai clinch" ?

• Locked thread