Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

I can't wait for my vacation next month so my dog can swim in the river. Then she chases chickens and pigs. Down in socal where there is no water and the pavement would burn her feet if we don't walk at 6am/9pm she is less enthused.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

420 pette doggos all day erry day

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I'm pretty sure this is why Ice Cube wrote It Was a Good Day.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Page 420!

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
My boyfriend is saying goodbye to his best friend of the last 11 years today. Please drop a hotdog on the ground in the memory of this giant, amazing doofus of a dog:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

pookel posted:

My boyfriend is saying goodbye to his best friend of the last 11 years today. Please drop a hotdog on the ground in the memory of this giant, amazing doofus of a dog:

:smith:

Will drop a hotdog for that pupp

I had an existential crisis this morning about Monty. He will be 3 years old next month so he's got a loooooong life ahead of him, but every now and then I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach....

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

The thing to remember is that you can't do anything about their mortality. Just be the best guardian you can be.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think he does more for me than I do for him honestly. But that's probably a common thing people say.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-tYdOJ-Y8

So I've gotten a couple bark box's now and I'd say I recommend it. Their customer service is really good. I cancelled to switch because I didn't want the optional extra toy anymore and they never reinstated my sub and sent me an email asking me if I would re-sub for $19/month ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think i'd prefer something every other month, but I'm just going to keep the toys my dog likes and give the rest to my friend who rescues, so win/win

I'm not making this post to cop free referrals, but you and someone else both get a free one if you sign up under them. So see if any of your friends etc use it

This post is old, but I just got in on this with Shamrock. Right from the first box I knew it was a good idea. Thanks for the recommendation!

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
http://explore.org/live-cams/player/outside-dog-yard

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Sending a rescue party for that dok in jail for borking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLzpQDYAUw

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

ElMaligno posted:

420 pette doggos all day erry day

Try harder..

Also its All American Pet Photo day.

Have a Statler:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

King of Solomon posted:

This post is old, but I just got in on this with Shamrock. Right from the first box I knew it was a good idea. Thanks for the recommendation!

I don't get into lootcrates and all that poo poo but it really is a mini-Christmas every month. Love to see pup's excitement. He usually is bored of toys easily in general though. My friend does rescue work so I just keep a handful of the ones he likes and gift them rest, win/win

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-tYdOJ-Y8

So I've gotten a couple bark box's now and I'd say I recommend it. Their customer service is really good. I cancelled to switch because I didn't want the optional extra toy anymore and they never reinstated my sub and sent me an email asking me if I would re-sub for $19/month ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think i'd prefer something every other month, but I'm just going to keep the toys my dog likes and give the rest to my friend who rescues, so win/win

I'm not making this post to cop free referrals, but you and someone else both get a free one if you sign up under them. So see if any of your friends etc use it

Their call center is here in Columbus and they do events all the time for their employees and the public. I know someone who works there and she loves it. Everyone brings their dogs to work.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

grrr i am anger

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Only stoner dogs on this page.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

King of Solomon posted:

He carries it around. It's amazing.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I'm going be productive today.

*43 dog rescue videos later*

Eh, I can be productive tomorrow.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

TBeats posted:

I'm going be productive today.

*43 dog rescue videos later*

Eh, I can be productive tomorrow.

Pet the Monty

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Goober Peas posted:

Pet the Monty

I imagine he is saying the same thing in these pictures

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
I don't think I'd ever get anything done with Monty around. I would just pet him all day.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sarah posted:

I don't think I'd ever get anything done with Monty around. I would just pet him all day.

Same

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

PM me your address if you'd like me to send you one

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/2847944448561929/

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

PM me your address if you'd like me to send you one

That's just weird, dude. Poor little fella is gone, time to let go.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

tessiebee posted:

That's just weird, dude. Poor little fella is gone, time to let go.

Yeah it's kind of odd

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
http://i.imgur.com/oP0D548.gifv

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Post Roscoe

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Please post beans x

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

its hot and muggy out. chilling in the a/c

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

its hot and muggy out. chilling in the a/c

Nice

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

This dude's English is really starting surface, gonna be a big boy

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://gfycat.com/ForcefulNastyGuanaco

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm dogsitting/fostering maybe adopting a terrier chihuahua mix named Baylee. She grew up with cats so she plays with Hector all the time in a way that Dakota has never gave a gently caress about. Here's some video of what's been going on behind me for around half an hour or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5DW1kwhdCc

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Congrats on the new dog

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Congrats on the new dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I want to get Monty a little buddy to play with and name him/her Python. But unfortunately I can't have another dog at my place and I just don't think I have anymore love to give. Monty owns me.