Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Overwatch is cool and good but this isn't the overwatch thread. Also this thread, as mentioned, is teetering on becoming horny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Teetering over the sexy abyss

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

So if my 1/2 paying attention self gathered correctly we can make teams Saturday? cause we should totally make teams

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Team cake enough said

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Overwatch is cool and good but this isn't the overwatch thread. Also this thread, as mentioned, is teetering on becoming horny.

I can see your confusion. That is the new Splatoon 2 character Marina.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

overwatch sucks because blizzard sucks at balancing

nintendo, however, is good at balancing, so i have high hopes for splatoon 2

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

spit on my clit posted:

nintendo, however, is good at balancing, so i have high hopes for splatoon 2

Correction:
The Splatoon team is good at balancing.

Smash 4 is enough to disqualify Nintendo as a whole at being good at balancing, because whoo boy

Bottom tier to begin with, and the only buff he ever got was an indirect one from futzing with shield mechanics.

Sordas Volantyr fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jul 13, 2017

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Correction:
The Splatoon team is good at balancing.

Smash 4 is enough to disqualify Nintendo as a whole at being good at balancing, because whoo boy

yeah, i guess King DDD and Ganondorf, the two best characters in the game, being the worst characters in the game is enough to disqualify them.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

"Teetering"?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
God drat!
I am so horny for squids!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Team cake enough said

geez you're just wrong about everything

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wendell posted:

Not until Splaturday.

Saturday? More like Splatur- oh you already did that

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Evil Eagle posted:

geez you're just wrong about everything

I think you misread, I said team cake.

Cake owns fight me.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)
But what if I don't like cake OR ice cream?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Gimbal lock posted:

God drat!
I am so horny for squids!

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Then you're dead on the inside.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Team diabetes is next week

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I think you misread, I said team cake.

Cake owns fight me.

:hfive:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I'm putting foot to rear end for ice cream Saturday.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
cake is alright, but i like ice cream better.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I prefer ice cream, but that Pearl-Kendrick remix may sway me

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I never played Splatoon before, what do you do when your Splatfest choice doesn't match your favorite girl?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

I never played Splatoon before, what do you do when your Splatfest choice doesn't match your favorite girl?

follow ur heart

Nov 24, 2014

Zaphod42 posted:

The only thing in question is can 2 people ON ONE SWITCH go online?

On the Japanese Nintendo site Splatoon 2 is listed as having 1 player in TV, Tabletop, and Handheld mode.
Arms is listed as having 1-4 players in TV and Tabletop mode, and 1 player in Handheld mode.

Until there's some confirmation either way, I'm just gonna assume no splitscreen.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Guy Goodbody posted:

seppuku

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

From pixiv

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Guy Goodbody posted:

Be honest with yourself and vote for what you actually like. Don't be like the Marie diehards in the first game that pretended they actually roasted hotdogs over a campfire instead of marshmallows.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

Be honest with yourself and vote for what you actually like. Don't be like the Marie diehards in the first game that pretended they actually roasted hotdogs over a campfire instead of marshmallows.

I had campfire roasted hot dogs for the first time last month and they were really good. Better than marshmallows, even. I had no idea what I had been missing.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Internet Kraken posted:

The only wieners that got roasted were the ones that sided with Marie :smuggo:.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Marshmallows suck. They ruin Smores. I don't care who I anger with that, the truth deserves to be free

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Dr Cheeto posted:

tldr: you collect the cute snails and feed them to a sea urchin who eats them alive

This is not fukin cute at all. I'm gonna stockpile the snails or throw them back if that is allowed.

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

You sir, are so very misguided. (also .52 gal deco is the slickest gun, but that new Crayon one has piqued my interest in the worst way)

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Guy Goodbody posted:

The rules are different this time than they were in splatoon 1. Now you can group up and play splatfest with your friends. So find out what your friends you will be playing with the most for splatfest are going to agree to pick. (Or take a vote together.)

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
There's a reason hot dogs lost that splatfest horribly.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Do you still have to complete some sort of challenge maps to unlock the amiibo outfits this time around or did they change how that works? do we even know

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Guy Goodbody posted:

i mean, side with who you agree with, best girl or not. Save the "best girl" for the last splatfest.

Internet Kraken posted:

i mean..i love roasted weenies.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
If you don't know which Splatfest side to choose, just follow your heart and pick the best girl.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
what is even the point of the last splatfest if each week is "who is best girl"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

spit on my clit posted:

what is even the point of the last splatfest if each week is "who is best girl"

I think people are going to treat it a lot more seriously this time around, now that monsters who voted for Marie know that there's actual in-universe consequences for their thoughtless actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think people are going to treat it a lot more seriously this time around, now that monsters who voted for Marie know that there's actual in-universe consequences for their thoughtless actions

if callie won marie would have killed herself, and callie would have too from the guilt of causing her best friend's death