Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

1 hundo milli sweet lil hotties a year? thats a PBUC! +refill
Don't call the Kirkland dogs "lil." That's blasphemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
I know that I'LL be REFILLIN' this cup, if ya know what I mean ;)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BaconCopter posted:

I know that I'LL be REFILLIN' this cup, if ya know what I mean ;)
:blush:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My dudes

Taking a costco vacation to Miami, gonna drink lots of coffee and look at lots of fat half naked bodies while bonked on too many drinks with the old lady

Praise be

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

The Costco in Cabo has one of the best views in town. Also they have jalapeņos and mayo at the hot dog station. Ensenada too. PBUC

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheManWithNoName posted:

The Costco in Cabo has one of the best views in town. Also they have jalapeņos and mayo at the hot dog station. Ensenada too. PBUC

Hell yeah brother. Costco is the first thing we do in Cabo after checking in. I get all the liquor I need for the whole trip (minus trips to bars, obviously) and snacks and a few meals worth of food, and I save enough over going out for all of that that I can still afford to spend several hundred dollars on cuban cigars! :snoop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheManWithNoName posted:

drat now i want to go to Cabo again real bad

Roulette
Sep 17, 2006
Went to Costco for the Ring deal and some Sharpies. Went to checkout and the lady offered us an Executive upgrade for $20. Done and done.

Had some dogs with sauerkraut on the way out.

PBUC

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
Truly a blessed place.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its shining directly on the foodcourt menu probably.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Anyone know what the deal is with the Kirkland light beer? I can't find it at any of the Bay Area Costcos anymore. 48 for $22 was nice..

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

The North Tower posted:

Anyone know what the deal is with the Kirkland light beer? I can't find it at any of the Bay Area Costcos anymore. 48 for $22 was nice..

the deal is it sucks. even PBR is better.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

insulated staircase posted:

Sad but true

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
I just ate the last of my costco pesto, and now I am wistful.

TerryLennox
Oct 12, 2009

There is nothing tougher than a tough Mexican, just as there is nothing gentler than a gentle Mexican, nothing more honest than an honest Mexican, and above all nothing sadder than a sad Mexican. -R. Chandler.

grellgraxer posted:

Just buy the holy basil, the sanctified olive oil and blessed sunflower seeds at your holiest Costco and blend it yourself...in an enlightened blender from Costco.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Boy howdy I love Normandy Veggies

PBUC

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

grellgraxer posted:

:eng101: Buy extra next time, and freeze it in an ice cube tray

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Brothers and sisters, I have shown my parents the good light of Costco. They couldn't believe the savings on fruit and meat alone, then we entered the frozen aisle and they were hooked. Also I got a deal on new tires while eating a $1.50 dog. PBUC.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

PBUC

I toss them in olive oil while still frozen and throw them right on the grill. Never would have thought frozen vegetables would work on the grill, but these do. Use a grill plate thing so they don't fall through the cracks.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
my parents said i should probably not get a costco membership because i live alone and everything you buy at costco comes in packages of 44 or something

incisive but heretical

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I recently bought like 200 bucks of snow crab from Costco and a couple tubs of Chef Shamy's garlic butter:

https://butter.chefshamy.com/

Good lord I tore that rear end apart. It was sick and wrong.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
i bought costco brand kettle boiled seasalt and vinegar chips
they taste like refry grease and sharp body odor

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
The Costco red white and blue chips are a gift from the heavens though. PBUC

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

The North Tower posted:

Which Bay Area? They have them up here in Wesley Chapel.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Their light beer is actually good, at least where I get it. Apparently, they source their beer from more than one plant.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

curufinor posted:

my parents said i should probably not get a costco membership because i live alone and everything you buy at costco comes in packages of 44 or something

incisive but heretical

I live by myself but use Costco to be efficiently stocked in things like detergents, sodas, and stuff for lunches. Certainly some perishables are impossible to consume alone, or in a family, or a battalion sometimes... but between the gas and the very cheap bathroom and pills...

And them dogs.

naem
May 29, 2011

I totally mooch off my moms membership but she likes when I come hang out. It's hard to cram stuff into a tiny apt if you buy too much

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

End of Shoelace posted:

i bought costco brand kettle boiled seasalt and vinegar chips
they taste like refry grease and sharp body odor

Return them for a full refund. Assuming you haven't already finished them...

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

I did not know that Costco sold Its It ice cream sandwiches. Revolutionary.

Also, the Rana pasta packs.

PBUC

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

PBUC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Because of the frozen peas recall a while back they haven't been carrying peas for a while. I like Normandy veggies too but sometimes you just want some peas, you know? Someone get on the horn with Costco corporate and tell them we demand frozen peas be reinstated, IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

insulated staircase posted:

yup I'd rather drink bud or yuengling than costco light beer. they need to do a kirkland regular beer like a bud knockoff with around 5-6% alcohol. That poo poo would sell so good it would be ridiculous.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
still thinking about those dogs

wondering if i should buy costco stock but i guess it will keep going lower first

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

curufinor posted:

incisive but heretical

nah it's totally worth it even for a single person. like literally almost everything i own has come from costco. all my appliances and clothes and household goods. i don't buy perishable food from there bc i know that just two of us probably wont finish it before it goes bad, but a giganto pack of tp is never going to expire

i say 'eh let's get it it's not like it's going to go bad' at least 2x whenever we go to costco

also i've bought all my cookbooks from there

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

yup I'd rather drink bud or yuengling than costco light beer. they need to do a kirkland regular beer like a bud knockoff with around 5-6% alcohol. That poo poo would sell so good it would be ridiculous.

they're just bad at it. i'm a big alcoholic and even I gave away the variety pack bottles they sell. really bad beer.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Does Costco have a veggie dog? :shittydog::shittydog::shittypop:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Xaris posted:

still thinking about those dogs

wondering if i should buy costco stock but i guess it will keep going lower first

Wall Street still thinks Amazon buying Whole Foods will change everything. Maybe when Whole Amazon gets 100% all beef dogs(and a drink!) for $1.50(so never).

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

sometimes you just want some peas, you know?

no not really

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

curufinor posted:

incisive but heretical

Shop with a friend and split the fantastic savings. Your shared interests will forge common bonds. Costco promotes mutually beneficial arrangements and a more harmonious world through common good and shared experiences.

PBUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
I swear to Costco that the savings on cat litter and poo poo paper alone pays for MY WIFE'S membership. Everything else is gravy.

PBUC

And yeah, I buy the jeans. I haven't throw out a pair yet, they last that long. Wish they still had the made in canuckastan ones though.