Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

titties posted:

get good, make money

Anybody on PS4 interested in an event night? I could set up a playlist or whatever, I know there are some new game modes and a few of the ones from earlier in the year that I've only done once.

What day is good 4 u guys?

Yo.

Saturday or Sunday night if possible.

Car lawn darts thing would make a fun Goon play.

e- Also NATO Rules Football and LONMOARS.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

CBJSprague24 posted:

Yo.

Saturday or Sunday night if possible.

Car lawn darts thing would make a fun Goon play.

e- Also NATO Rules Football and LONMOARS.

Links please so I don't have to do anything because doing thing is hard.

Looks like we're on for tomorrow then. I'll make up a post later or whatever.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

titties posted:

Links please so I don't have to do anything because doing thing is hard.

Looks like we're on for tomorrow then. I'll make up a post later or whatever.

Goddamn lazy bastard.

Looking forward to it!

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I will put some links up when I get jome

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

When we do the car lawn dart thing, don't make it for more than like 3 rounds. You get seven attempts per round and it gets to where it takes forever to get through.

Also, guess who cleared up a metric fuckton of action replay space in preparation for the playlist? :getin:

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
I'll try and play the bad game with you guys.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
I'll probably be around, too, if there's room for me.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
You know that one guy who uploads a GTAO youtube video every 10 minutes with misleading titles and absolutely no content?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ7VHNJmtRA
I did the world a favor.
We soon found out he has buddies with mod menus that will strip your weapons and attempt to slaughter you if you kill or attack him.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

CBJSprague24 posted:

When we do the car lawn dart thing, don't make it for more than like 3 rounds. You get seven attempts per round and it gets to where it takes forever to get through.

Also, guess who cleared up a metric fuckton of action replay space in preparation for the playlist? :getin:

Not to mention some people make this game drag on to ridiculous levels in order to be the last person landing.

I kept getting "you will be booted for inactivity" messages while waiting for some fucker to finally land. I get that you want to leave it a bit so you can knock people off but this was a 4 vs 2 game, they already had the advantage and the win but they just seem to want to drag it out and make the game last well over an hour for some reason. Also it was a four round match, still got 50k for losing but goddamn if it didn't completely kill all the enjoyment of this cool little mini game.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Cool , so only one round of ruiner skeeball?

I'm gonna have a coffee and get some links up for jorbs

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

So when are we doing this? I gotta pre-game some rum'n'Cokes.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

Wee Bairns posted:

So when are we doing this? I gotta pre-game some rum'n'Cokes.

I'm just sorta loitering in the same session as you, waiting for someone to put together a party or something (there are four of us on right now, looks like).

In the meantime, I have a fully stocked growhouse and bunker that need deliveries made, if anyone wants to help.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I am finally grabbing some links for mr_dread (titties)

I will be on shortly

malakai713, ps4, send me a thing if yall don't have me on your thing

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
http://rsg.ms/c04ad06
Snipe Hunt for 16 players.
Each team needs more packages than the other team to win, but there are only so many packages and they are guarded by npc snipers.

http://rsg.ms/11e8f79
Lonmoars. 2-30 players. If you don't know, get to know

http://rsg.ms/c01ea67
NATO rules football. 2-16 players. 2 teams compete for a package in the middle of the football pitch, and must run it to the opposing team's goal. Package respawns upon scoring. NPC tanks and a helicopter interfere with gameplay.

http://rsg.ms/b59c1b2
why r we fite im cry. Two teams try to collect five packages at their own respective airfields. There are 10 packages available, five near each team, so in this one it usually makes more sense to just try and get the packages as quickly as possible while battling the NPCs.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
bairns, aard, and I are in a public party at the moment

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
I'm in, just waiting for an invite.

Clumsy-D on PSN.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Kuroyama posted:

I'm in, just waiting for an invite.

Clumsy-D on PSN.

Sent ya a friend request, feel free to jump in our session, we're just loving around atm.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'll join in in about half an hour

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

It's going to be a little bit before I'm on.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
Got off for a minute. Just let me know when you're all ready.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bairns Aard and I totally need to do this playlist in our Mario cosplay outfits.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Watch, dread will sleep in and miss the whole thing

I just ate jumping back in in a monute

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I got on for a couple minutes, they haven't got off so I could reconfigure how I had the room set up for my game playing activities tonight.

Then I remembered I had a coupon for bacon which was expiring tonight and had to go get that. Now I'm back for good.

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
I haven't played GTA online for a year or two now.
What's the goon presence like ? Also when did GTA online turn into a Second Life roleplay thing ?

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
there's a discord that's considerably active even though it has a dozen channels, your best bet is to hop in there if you wanna actually play w/ppl from this thread

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mokbek posted:

I haven't played GTA online for a year or two now.
What's the goon presence like ? Also when did GTA online turn into a Second Life roleplay thing ?

Which system? The PS4 crew comes and goes, but there's been a lot more activity with us recently with the gun running update and we are having our first playlist event in a long time tonight.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

CBJSprague24 posted:

...and we are having our first playlist event in a long time tonight.

Are we??

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hugh Malone posted:

Watch, dread will sleep in and miss the whole thing

I just ate jumping back in in a monute

yes

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

UserErr0r posted:

You know that one guy who uploads a GTAO youtube video every 10 minutes with misleading titles and absolutely no content?
--
I did the world a favor.
We soon found out he has buddies with mod menus that will strip your weapons and attempt to slaughter you if you kill or attack him.

MrShitVideos uploaded his video from our encounter with him last night.
He conveniently cut out the parts where I killed him and called him out on his lovely videos, but left in the part where his very clearly god-mode enabled insurgent is surviving 50 missiles from Zig and Tencent.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

nice cameltoe Wario

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
:laugh: that's some good outfit coordination

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Aardmania ("Luigi") just looks confused.

And while no real playlist materialized, tonight was a drat good time.

edit:Wow, Wario is packing. Good for him.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Tonight ruled. Clips to come.

I hadn't seen the Clipshow Clearinghouse video Aard did in a long time and am now laughing so hard I'm crying.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

nice cameltoe Wario

What's ironic about this is that my character with the camel toe is not the female in the group.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
Yeah, I got too tired to hang around before anything materialized other than freeroam dicking about, but I did thoroughly enjoy what we got to (and appreciate the delivery help--wouldn't have been able to move my bunker w/o it).

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Some random clips put together including some of last night's shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGxpHhzjAY4

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

CBJSprague24 posted:

Tonight ruled. Clips to come.

I hadn't seen the Clipshow Clearinghouse video Aard did in a long time and am now laughing so hard I'm crying.

What's ironic about this is that my character with the camel toe is not the female in the group.

Man overalls all look like fat pants or you're packin a diaper underneath. The girl ones at least match the body and don't have the gap

Is this all it takes to be a gamergater now? hosed up if true

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wee Bairns posted:

Some random clips put together including some of last night's shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGxpHhzjAY4

PS4 LLJK Does It Better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTwhkY-ESOg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsp_RHQmE4o

Lots more to come in part because I'm already back up to 90% hard drive capacity and am waiting to delete the clips from ^these^ until I'm sure my videos don't get pulled like Rocket Boys did for music violations.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jul 17, 2017

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Soooo many glitches! Good stuff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.

hiddenriverninja posted:

Change your network settings and set your MTU to 576. This will put you in a solo public lobby 99 percent of the time. the other times are usually filled with people that are trying to do their own thing, so you should be allied with supply runs or anything like that

edit: this is for a solo room only, your friends will most likely not be able to join

What is MTU?

SisterFister posted:

If you change your MTU to 800 or 900 you should be able to initiate a solo public lobby that friends can join, Lasagna and I do this pretty often.

This sounds promising, too. How do I do it?

• Locked thread