Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Managed to score the Chaos set, and my friend agreed to pick it up! That's one thing I don't have to worry about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Rhyno posted:

I got Perceptor and Kup and both of them are nifty!

I love both of them. Kup especially.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Totes mcgotes trying to get that purpimus tomorrow

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I saw that new Primus today. Shocked to see it is 150 bucks.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Joe Fisto posted:

I saw that new Primus today. Shocked to see it is 150 bucks.

Old toys + electronics can drive up the price, especially when they weren't designed with today's budget concerns in mind.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

TFRazorsaw posted:

Old toys + electronics can drive up the price, especially when they weren't designed with today's budget concerns in mind.

They should have just stripped the electronics out, that probably would have shaved off a noticeable amount off the price

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Then they'd be selling a giant hollow ball that doesn't do anything and half of whose action features don't work.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

TFRazorsaw posted:

Then they'd be selling a giant hollow ball that doesn't do anything and half of whose action features don't work.

Oh God they're coming for me next

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

pubic works project posted:

I love both of them. Kup especially.

Kup is so good.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Fsmhunk posted:

Ah, back to the Transformers movies are only ironically disgusting argument again. Even if it was true it would make him a huge loving weirdo for putting that stuff in a kids movie.

Tell us more about how the Transformers films are a personal attack on you and everything you believe in :allears:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Fsmhunk posted:

Ah, back to the Transformers movies are only ironically disgusting argument again. Even if it was true it would make him a huge loving weirdo for putting that stuff in a kids movie.

Joe Dante put a story about a woman finding her dead father dressed as Santa Claus in her chimney in his children's movie (Gremlins is PG).

Kids need to stop being pussies at some point.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

ruddiger posted:

Joe Dante put a story about a woman finding her dead father dressed as Santa Claus in her chimney in his children's movie (Gremlins is PG).

Kids need to stop being pussies at some point.

Gremlins is a bad example of your point because it's one of the reasons PG-13 was created.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
PG-13 like the 2007 movie? The system works!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
TFCon update:
Secured a primo spot for getting into the dealer room thanks to Strangehamster (thanks bud!). Snagged the purple Calidus, the sweet yellow Terragis truck, AND the Corbot V bundle of Allicons.

So far, so good.

Chosen Prime does have a pretty impressive display:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Take pictures of everything!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Take pictures of everything!

You sure about that?

Probably :nws: but this is a picture from the con:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Just got here, farting around in the dealer room

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

3 posted:

Tell us more about how the Transformers films are a personal attack on you and everything you believe in :allears:

I believe in racial and gender equality, LGBTQ rights, and giant robots being loving awesome. If that makes me a fool, a fool I am. What do you belive in, star citizen guy?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
ALL ABOARD :bandwagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43g9RpIXgYQ

(Can confirm, Thew was GONE at Rollout Rollcall)

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

TheDK posted:

You sure about that?

Probably :nws: but this is a picture from the con:

To be fair to the anime titties, add a fiver and you can get three of them for one Bluestreak.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I was looking at pics of the Chosen Prime booth marvelling at the outrageous prices before realising it was all in Beaver Bucks.

How much is the MMC Yellow Truck going for?

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Fsmhunk posted:

I believe in racial and gender equality, LGBTQ rights, and giant robots being loving awesome. If that makes me a fool, a fool I am. What do you belive in, star citizen guy?

Most of those things but also not tying up my personal identity in the things I like to the point where someone doing a thing becomes a personal affront to me and then I catch a probation for hilariously overreacting to it :v:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Ooooh. What a guy!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

I was looking at pics of the Chosen Prime booth marvelling at the outrageous prices before realising it was all in Beaver Bucks.

How much is the MMC Yellow Truck going for?
He was $130 CA

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

The_Doctor posted:

Ooooh. What a guy!

Oh dang, is this MMC?

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

The_Doctor posted:

ALL ABOARD :bandwagon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43g9RpIXgYQ

(Can confirm, Thew was GONE at Rollout Rollcall)

I love that he said he wanted to drink less, then challenged his subs to a drinking contest for free bots.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

3 posted:

Oh dang, is this MMC?
Remold of their Tarn, apparently.

Iron Factory's combiner looks loving sick, I'll upload a picture later. Apparently their announcement was a Sunstreaker/Sideswipe mold, there's painted protos as well.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

I'm having a blast at TFcon. Found the toys I was looking for within 10 minutes and was given a CW Shockwave for basically being from Iceland. Pretty rad. And found couple of Trailbreaker Kre-O figures my friend lacks.

All in all, been great, even though I haven't met with the other goons.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

We'll be down at the 3P panel if you want to look for us in an hour.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Keep having fun and showing cool pics! :3:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Iron Factory Bruticus is so fantastic but do I need another Bruticus.

The answer is yes.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Anora posted:

To be fair to the anime titties, add a fiver and you can get three of them for one Bluestreak.
Please don't add three titties to your Bluestreak.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

Ooooh. What a guy!

THE GREATEST AUTOBOT WHO EVER LIVED.

That settles it, going all in on MMC's IDW bots.

Edit: HOLY POOP BULKHEAD

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Ehhhh. If he's not fat, he's not Bulkhead.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TFRazorsaw posted:

Ehhhh. If he's not fat, he's not Bulkhead.

HE'S ON A DIET

Edit:

So this appears to be an upgraded KOOS of Combiner Wars Superion.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 15, 2017

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Big is beautiful :|

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Don't like the headsculpt very much either. Is that how he appeared in the IDWverse?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

Edit: HOLY POOP BULKHEAD

:aaaaa: Okay. That's the one. That's the version of that mold I'm gonna get.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Blackheart posted:

Don't like the headsculpt very much either. Is that how he appeared in the IDWverse?

His IDW appearance was just his Prime design.

This Bulkhead isn't based on anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I love MMC and Bulkhead but I'm not crazy about that mold. I have FE Prime Bulkhead anyway and he's pretty terrific.