Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ond, that smells like Fried Chicken? And then you knew what you had to have for dinner that night!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Everytime I smelled fried chicken I think "ugh what's that gross smell" so no I don't want it for dinner.

I used to love fried chicken but one day I took a bite and the skin sloshed off and the smell hit me and I gagged for some reason and every since then I've hated it.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I'm making chilli tonight and not off of the back of unexpected smells.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Have you ever smelled oranges and then thought "wait a minute, I'm having a stroke!"?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Everytime I smelled fried chicken I think "ugh what's that gross smell" so no I don't want it for dinner.

I used to love fried chicken but one day I took a bite and the skin sloshed off and the smell hit me and I gagged for some reason and every since then I've hated it.

meat was off bro

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This actually happened to me when I ate out my girlfriend once. Upon opening the container the smell made me think of eating fried chicken. She was not a Black American woman.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TheMostFrench posted:

This actually happened to me when I ate out my girlfriend once. Upon opening the container the smell made me think of eating fried chicken. She was not a Black American woman.

:chloe:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

TheMostFrench posted:

The...container?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Sid Vicious posted:

The...container?

KFC is his waifu

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Sid Vicious posted:

The...container?

You heard me.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TheMostFrench posted:

This post ruined my thread :(

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes I really smell like weed and it's because I have weed on me in public and people give me funny looks

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Op, have you ever smelled Jo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
I remember when I got my first girlfriend... every time I would walk past an open dumpster in summer I'd think of her and sigh.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVShoAWp00

• Locked thread