Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
whether you've quantum leaped or body swapped and somewhere Pope Francis has to deal with being you, you wake up in the body of gods best friend. you can understand all languages and speak a lot of them. old ladies are selling your image on the side of the road around the world. suddenly you hear a knock on the door. it's your assistant. it's time for your day to begin.

what do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"oh hi there assistant. cancel my meetings for the day, let's sort out this paedophilia problem and get all the corrupt priests prosecuted"

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
play video games

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
get really loving drunk, and then kill myself after posting an utterly worthless, stupid, unfunnny thread

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
not that anyone has done that before, im speaking hypothetically

Velisarius
Nov 1, 2009
i start washing and kissing some muslim feet as we are all one while they look upon me with superiority and victory but also vast amounts of disdain

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
New rule: No man may enter the Kingdom of God unless his soul first be purified by weed

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Feel my boobs.

Robot Cuttlefish
Apr 6, 2016

Zorodius posted:

New rule: No man may enter the Kingdom of God unless his soul first be purified by weed pope dick

Ftfy

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i'm sorry that i posted such a mean-spirited, angry thing. I should not have posted that and I'm sorry

im just super hosed up on vodka ands some drugs and i apologize

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i'm sorry that i posted such a mean-spirited, angry thing. I should not have posted that and I'm sorry

im just super hosed up on vodka ands some drugs and i apologize

hey dont feel bad I love you and youre still a good pope

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
crusade against the state of israel

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Allow priests to get married, death sentences for pedos, repatriation of stolen gold, immidiate withdrawal from Africa, disbandment of Vatican Bank.

Switch from myrt to weed for better god experience.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
One morning, when Pope Francis woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked.

His pope hat fell off while all this was taking place.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
change my title to Dope Francis and start DJing at big church events

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Find a forest in which to relieve myself.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Oh boy. Better ask Ziggy what we are supposed to be doing here.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Nice. Should I watch this?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

schmuckfeatures posted:

One morning, when Pope Francis woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked.

His pope hat fell off while all this was taking place.

Was that Kafka?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

> inventory

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Have George Pell cast into the Lake Of Fire

Also play Russian roulette with the ruby encrusted revolver they issue Popes

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I'm retarded?

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
invite all world leaders for a summit and then kill them all

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Excommunicate Trump.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Change name from Francis to Urbanus

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Well we haven't had a good crusade in a while....

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Dope Francis the weed smokin leader of the Catholic world

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Les Os posted:

whether you've quantum leaped or body swapped and somewhere Pope Francis has to deal with being you, you wake up in the body of gods best friend. you can understand all languages and speak a lot of them. old ladies are selling your image on the side of the road around the world. suddenly you hear a knock on the door. it's your assistant. it's time for your day to begin.

what do you do?

Check the game menu for the control configuration.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Panamaniac posted:

Was that Kafka?

Pope Kafka is my favorite religious figure.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

>Pick up Pope Hat

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
"Ay yi yi! I'ma da pope-a now!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I put on my robe and wizard hat

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'd do another line of ketamine and ask the sexy brazillian cardinal with a boi pussy like a vise who bottoms for me what he's making for breakfast.

pope francis loves that mulatto rear end

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Ban crossbows

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Eat glowing mushroom to become giant Pope.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
announce that now doing bad things actually makes it so you can't go to heaven for realsies.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Les Os posted:

whether you've quantum leaped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
jerk off, sell semen to poor Latin American farmer for his entire networth of $500, excommunicate from the Latin American farmer for possessing my Holy Seed of the Holy See

• Locked thread