Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I've got some questions for all the bisexual women out there. After I get my answers I'll submit an article to various websites; probably as a listicle.

1) Are men or women better at sex?

2) Do you think relationships with women are superior?

3) Do you feed on the happiness of men?

4) Do you think your bisexuality has anything to do with your love of fat men?

5) How many guys have tried to get you to be part of a threesome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Can someone teach me how to feed on the happiness of men? I think this might solve world hunger

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Trick question. There are no happy men.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Can someone teach me how to feed on the happiness of men? I think this might solve world hunger

it's cum. they mean cum.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Come on people, this could me a vice article!

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Something Awful is not the place where I would answer your dumb loving questions, please repost to a legitimate place like Quora or Yahoo Answers.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just kidding, you can probably answer all your questions by viewing bisexuality through the lens of "what will get me the most attention?"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Excuse me as a man who knows no bisexual females I am obviously the most qualified to answer these questions
:goonsay:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Excuse me as a man who knows no bisexual females I am obviously the most qualified to answer these questions
:goonsay:

go on...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It all revolve around the sexual marketplace, the feminisation of white male in the second half of the 20th century have driven womz to look into other options to find a dominant partner.
I tell you if the governments of Europe do not come together to solve this we are looking at nothing less than total degeneracy of the human race!
Now I have to go shopping for a new hat, I have my eye out on a real pussy magnet of a trilby.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
What do bisexuals think about transexuals?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

what do bisexuals think about trisexuals?

e: how do you get the link to the second def? bah i fcuked this up

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

Buncha tri-hards

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

im a god damned trisexualasaurus

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Good use of the box tag

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

women, no, :confused:, no, seven hundred trillion

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
bisexuality is so passe, its all about asexualism and to a lesser extent pansexualism these days.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

actually i should amend that answer because its mostly women who go unicorn hunting for their ★~hubby~★ and dangle themselves out in front of the lede like an anglerfish lure over the terrible mouth of their awful man. you never meet or talk to the husband unless you actually engage with them because theyre all lazy rear end idiots who want a threesome but don't want to put in the legwork

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

"eeuahhh wife, make me dinner, buy my clothes, find a threesome for me please, i dont want to do it im SHYyyyy"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off, Pick.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Android Blues posted:

actually i should amend that answer because its mostly women who go unicorn hunting for their ★~hubby~★ and dangle themselves out in front of the lede like an anglerfish lure over the terrible mouth of their awful man. you never meet or talk to the husband unless you actually engage with them because theyre all lazy rear end idiots who want a threesome but don't want to put in the legwork

can confirm. :smith:

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Android Blues posted:

on the other hand when the husband goes on the prowl you'll usually see the wife nervously looking over at him during the entire encounter, like "is this what you want me to do?"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

what do bisexuals think about trisexuals

I think there's no shame in being attracted to people with Trisomy 21 and you're a loving bigot if you think otherwise.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress off, Pick.

:same:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

morally adept posted:

bisexuality is so passe, its all about asexualism and to a lesser extent pansexualism these days.

I thought it was the other way around

OP please put in your article that it's hard for old bi ladies to adjust to a new word that means "bisexual plus other thing" when said old ladies just specified "bi and into/not into trans people/NB/genderfuck" when they were young ladies

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Naerasa posted:

I think there's no shame in being attracted to people with Trisomy 21 and you're a loving bigot if you think otherwise.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
"Are you down with LGBTQIAP?"
"Yeah you know me!"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
genderfuck

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Android Blues posted:

women, no, :confused:, no, seven hundred trillion

If women are better at sex then why not just become a lesbian? There's really no reason to be with dudes other than a passing fancy.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I thought it was the other way around

OP please put in your article that it's hard for old bi ladies to adjust to a new word that means "bisexual plus other thing" when said old ladies just specified "bi and into/not into trans people/NB/genderfuck" when they were young ladies

I dunno, I first heard about people identifying as pansexual in highschool, the asexuals didn't seem to crop up until much later.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Women are better at sex, men are better at loving, HTH

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I am bi but also lazy and it's easier to just date a man than try to hunt down a female that's into girls

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

The Bananana posted:

can confirm. :smith:

CassandraZara posted:

on the other hand when the husband goes on the prowl you'll usually see the wife nervously looking over at him during the entire encounter, like "is this what you want me to do?"

solidarity friends

also the man in the equation is super insecure about you being any gayer than a Katy Perry song. he wants you to be EXACTLY that gay. hes lookin to spice up his sex life but he just wants it to go from "oregano" to "cardamom"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A sexual, yes

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Colonel Cancer posted:

A sexual, yes

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Do Bi women eat the booty? If so, is there any kind of prep, or do you just dive in like your're trying to fish out a Snickers bar?

Also, are bi women attracted to femme chicks, or butch chicks?

Can you still buy cute/sexy shoes of you're a bi woman? Or, is it all running shoes and work boots from then on out?

Are penis substitutes common in bi encounters? If so, how often(in %, please)

Do bi women have more experience with threesomes?

More so, do they have any tips for better threesomes based on past bad experiences?

What's the creepiest thing a guy has said to you as a bi woman?

What is an abusive relationship like as a bi woman?

What's the equivalent of "settling down" for a bi woman? Do you move to a suburb, and occasionally toss the mail lady's salad?

Do Bi women ever perv out on chicks that walk by?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
I would like to have a mmf threesome (I am male). Hope this helps in your search for answers op.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Rad-daddio posted:

Do Bi women eat the booty? If so, is there any kind of prep, or do you just dive in like your're trying to fish out a Snickers bar?

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Android Blues posted:

Also they all do medieval reenactment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's called LARPing

• Locked thread