Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

as a brit I can't place where this kid is from - can someone help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JDcqNqCOn8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Stop fat shaming

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Stop fat shaming

Alternative: Starve all fatties of attention so that they must push themselves physically and be healthy to sociologically reintegrate

The fatty boom-bollatis won't be disgusting motile blobs of syrup, cholesterol and high blood sugar and we won't have to look at fat people anymore. Everyone is a winner

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

leave him alone, he's a healthy boy with big bones

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

leave him alone, he's a healthy boy with big bones

The only big bones here are the pile of turkey femurs in the corner of his room

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Generic Monk posted:

Sounds like Manchester with a speech impediment.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Generic Monk posted:

what the fcuk is this place where girls are asking fat guys out sight unseen as soon as they hear a new one has arrived

are they using them as drug mules or what

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Not a woman, thus nobody cares.

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

what the fcuk is this place where girls are asking fat guys out sight unseen as soon as they hear a new one has arrived

are they using them as drug mules or what

it's called the uk

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

quit bein jelly op

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

What's with the weird wailling woman in the background can we get more info on her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chilling :(

• Locked thread