Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
I have 2 25oz cans of bud and a pack of Winstons. As soon as I start drinking those 5 days are going down the shitter. Give me a reason not to smoke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

smoking is cool

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Wizgot posted:

I have 2 25oz cans of bud and a pack of Winstons. As soon as I start drinking those 5 days are going down the shitter. Give me a reason not to smoke.

My nigga, have you tried LSD

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
If you smoke i will detonate the explosives under my jacket

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
because im on day 1 and it sucks rear end and you dont want to go through another day 1

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I just cracked a beast ice, your move OP

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

mystery fluid posted:

because im on day 1 and it sucks rear end and you dont want to go through another day 1

Can I have just one cigarette?

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wizgot posted:

Can I have just one cigarette?

ok but soak the rest of the pack in water so you cant smoke it

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

mystery fluid posted:

ok but soak the rest of the pack in formaldehyde so you can smoke it

Ftfy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just smoke :420: (or more of it) and chew nicotine gum for any breakthru shiet...werks 4 me!

krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just got some of this new Zonic fruit flavored nicotine gum. Much better than the usual flavors. $5 for a 10 pack of 4mg at my local 7-11 (this is in Washington state).

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
you're gonna die anyway OP so you might as well go out swinging

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

good on you op!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

smoke a dick :grin:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't ever smoked for 5 days

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

If you've gone five days so far, keep going. The first three days are really the worst of it and after a month you're pretty much in the clear.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I haven't smoked in about 8 years man. Chuck that poo poo. Sucked at first, but I am glad I did it. No if I could just stop being fat.

I was thinking, other poo poo you can quit cold turkey, but not eating. It's like being forced to smoke just three a day. gently caress It, now I'm all depressed. Do whatever the gently caress you want, rear end in a top hat.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gonna smoke some ham

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
dont quit, just cut back. drink one of those tallboys and save the other for tomorrow

and smoke, just less

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"I'm gonna quit smoking!"

*eventually dies regardless*

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

The Dregs posted:

I haven't smoked in about 8 years man. Chuck that poo poo. Sucked at first, but I am glad I did it. No if I could just stop being fat.

I was thinking, other poo poo you can quit cold turkey, but not eating. It's like being forced to smoke just three a day. gently caress It, now I'm all depressed. Do whatever the gently caress you want, rear end in a top hat.

lol quitting eating has all the benefits of quitting smoking and it actually makes you cooler instead of lamer nice choices my dude

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
ph right stay strong op

or have just one cant hurt right?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Find that reason within yourself asshopper.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Wizgot posted:

Because you have already done the hardest part. Dont do it

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Because you have already done the hardest part. Dont do it

Man I wish I said that instead of calling you asshopper.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

just get a vape then you can have all the delicious nicotine your dumb broke brain can handle without all the other toxic poo poo

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Eventually you can smoke just one but you're far from it. If you have a problem with 5 days you need to keep going. You're still in the once you have one you're smoking all the time again phase.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

ph right stay strong op

or have just one cant hurt right?

RIght?

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

Fart Puzzle posted:

just get a vape then you can have all the delicious nicotine your dumb broke brain can handle without all the other toxic poo poo

They don't know if those give you cancer yet. I want to be sure before I start putting unknown stuff in me.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Don't drink the beers.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I haven't smoked in 32 years. Why do people smoke?

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
You know those Winstons will fix you right up. Smoke them. Now

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

i think drunk you is gonna have the answer

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Wizgot posted:

They don't know if those give you cancer yet. I want to be sure before I start putting unknown stuff in me.

yeah i guess if you are buying juice from loving china or something but we know for sure cigs will give you the cancer. plus you'll get your sense of smell and taste back. when my lung collapsed my heart doc suggested I vape instead of smoke and that's gotta count for something right?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You should get in the dreaming, then you can drink all the beers and smoke all the cocks

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
You should try jenkem instead

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got something you can smoke on OP!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Why smoke when you can snort cocaine.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Don't drink the beers.

Quitting smoking is one thing man. Making me quit beer is just plain inhumane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
stick the cigarettes in your butthole so if you want to smoke youd have to taste your own butt juices

• Locked thread