Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
https://vimeo.com/99287889

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
done

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Aww... :smith:

*Puts away bottle of chlorophyll*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Bananana posted:

Is it wheatgrass or that weird algae stuff?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Is it wheatgrass or that weird algae stuff?

I don't know, I'm not a rapist.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Bananana posted:

I don't know, I'm not a rapist.

I don't think chlorophyll makes you a rapist. Otherwise cows would be just terrifying

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I don't think chlorophyll makes you a rapist. Otherwise cows would be just terrifying

You're telling me. Every time I pour some in a rag and put it on a girls face, nothing happens. They just get really mad and yell and hit me and run off! Like, wtc man?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Bananana posted:

You're telling me. Every time I pour some in a rag and put it on a girls face, nothing happens. They just get really mad and yell and hit me and run off! Like, wtc man?

Just tell them it's a free sample of a new rejuvenating green facial mask

I was at the mall recently and it's no worse than all the perfume and makeup sample ladies who ambush you and spray you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

There used to be chlorophyll flavored gum it was the best it was very mild mint I can't find it any more

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i recommend binaural brain wave alpha relaxer meditation asmr

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Just tell them it's a free sample of a new rejuvenating green facial mask

I was at the mall recently and it's no worse than all the perfume and makeup sample ladies who ambush you and spray you

Why are these people always native Italians

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
to get lowtax to sleep you gotta pet him and sing eurythmics "sweet dreams" its the only whey

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Mangosteen helps restful sleep.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

get sleepy old tweekman

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Bananana posted:

How was photosynthesis going to put him to sleep?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you mean like in a vet context, or...?

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

some·bod·y
ˈsəmbədē/
pronoun
pronoun: somebody; noun: somebody; plural noun: somebodies

1. Wine
2. Ambien

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

some·bod·y 
ˈsəmbədē/ 
once 
told me: the world is gonna roll me; I ain't: the sharpest tool in the shed; she was looking: kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb

1. shape of an "L"
2. her forehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
unrelated story about chloroform, we use it sometimes as a tissue preservative in special cases in the lab. Anyway a young student was preparing some for a stain and caught a whiff and passed out just like in the movies. but when the bottle broke it got on her and chemically burned her skin, so that's not much like the movies. Anyway that's my chloroform story

• Locked thread