Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
You listen to podcasts all day at work. You listen to podcasts on the commute to and from work. Getting dinner ready? That's a podcast. Brushing your teeth, combing you hair and getting ready for work? That's a podcast. Drifting off to sleep? You'd better believe that's a podcast. It's all podcasts all the time. The only downside is that you never get a chance to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
that's not a downside it's pretty much the whole point

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Does anyone want to start a podcast, seems like a pretty easy way to make a quick buck. Is there one called Beantown Boys yet? because that's what it would be called

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

The Dennis System posted:

The only downside is that you never get a chance to think.

I have you know that I only listen to news, politics and science based podcasts so I am actually thinking more than you.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
*Skype dial tone noise*

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I'm making a podcast where I just read out all the posts from the leper's colony anyway subscribe to my patreon

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
I need to listen to all those podcasts because I only retain about 5% of what I hear. How am I going to learn new things OP?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am recording a podcast right now, OP.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i'm roman mars

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
shame on marc maron

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i have a boxfan for white noise OP

i also then put on a recording on a boxfan on my computer OP!

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2BQ-wYaKbc

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
love to hang out with my Cool and Funny friends!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
And for my next podcast, I will sing, to no particular tune, a random book from the library. *snaps pantaloons* :smug:

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Whats the deal with podcasts? Are they pods? Are they casts?

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I left a review of this post on the Apple Podcast app. Good luck, OP!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I hope to terribly break my legs, so I don't have to go to work, and can listen to more podcasts.

And my legs, one might say, would also be covered in pod casts.

Ceramic Shot
Dec 21, 2006

The stars aren't in the right places.
Norm Macdonald's video podcast is coming back next week. Looks like that old chunk of coal may be interviewing "Iron" Mike Tyson (a real jerk).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19udwGwZ3kg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jfLIssw0E

I hope he punches out that piece of poo poo Adam Eget.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Xaris posted:

i'm roman mars

beautiful
downtown
Oakland
California

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

I used to listen to a ton of podcasts but recently I've been listening mostly to audiobooks instead. The average quality is higher, even if it is a little expensive.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

The Dennis System posted:

You listen to podcasts all day at work. You listen to podcasts on the commute to and from work. Getting dinner ready? That's a podcast. Brushing your teeth, combing you hair and getting ready for work? That's a podcast. Drifting off to sleep? You'd better believe that's a podcast. It's all podcasts all the time. The only downside is that you never get a chance to think.

gently caress, I thought I was the only one smart enough to think of that. I'll show my brain who's boss. Can't make me think those disturbing thoughts lalalalalala

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Most people fear being without audiovisual stimulation because they are too repetitive when they think and imagine things on their own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
I can only get hard if a woman starts telling me about audible

• Locked thread