Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
Seems like R&Bs favorite preteen pisser is apparently an evil psycho.

No I'm not tryin' to be rude

quote:

As part of their efforts, the mother closed her businesses, became a relentless amateur detective, and shared her findings with the FBI and police in two states. But their daughter isn’t a missing person — at least not in the eyes of the law. She still lives with Kelly and says she’s doing fine, despite her parents telling the police that she is “being held against her will” in what they call a “cult.”

But hey pretty girl I'm feelin' you

quote:

Three former members of Kelly’s inner circle — Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee — provided details supporting the parents’ worst fears. They said six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.

The last time J. saw her daughter was Dec. 1, 2016.

“It was as if she was brainwashed. [She] looked like a prisoner — it was horrible,” she said. “I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and [Kelly] is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults. They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.”

The way you do the things you do

quote:

The women in Kelly’s entourage initially think “This is R. Kelly, I’m going to live a lavish lifestyle,” said Mack, who worked as Kelly’s personal assistant for a year and a half starting in 2013 and has remained in touch with some members of his inner circle. “No. You have to ask for food. You have to ask to go use the bathroom. … [Kelly] is a master at mind control. ... He is a puppet master.”

Remind me of my Lexus coup

quote:

Mack, Jones, and McGee claim that women who live with Kelly, who he calls his “babies,” are required to call him “Daddy” and must ask his permission to leave the Chicago recording studio or their assigned rooms in the “guest house” Kelly rents near his own rented mansion in suburban Atlanta. A black SUV with a burly driver behind the wheel is almost always parked outside both locations. Kelly confiscates the women’s cell phones, they said, so they cannot contact their friends and family; he gives them new phones that they are only allowed to use to contact him or others with his permission. Kelly films his sexual activities, McGee and Jones said, and shows the videos to men in his circle.

here's the whole hard hitting buzzfeed article: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult?utm_term=.mpPrPkwww7#.gqzjpyRRRZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:piaa:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
:wtc:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
This is it boys this is the piss right here

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ground fl

Game of Thrones Spoilers!

Episode 1

So first scene opens with the Tullys having another dinner. Celebrating the Red Wedding. Walder Frey is alive, hehe no its Arya obviously. She essentially cheers on the entire Frey family and gets them to drink poison during her speech to them that eventually becomes more obvious that shes not who she appears to be. Gives epic rear end loving speech while they all die about leaving a wolf alive was a big mistake and now the sheep are being slaughtered. She leaves the women alive because they dont have any part in it.

Second scene is Cersei over a man painting a giant map of Westeros and Jamie comes in they have a talk about enemies from the north south east and west. Then the Greyjoys show up with a fleet and where Euron offers his navy if Cersei marries him. She refuses but he says something about giving her an invaluable gift upon his return and she wont be able to refuse him.

Quick scene where Bran and whats her face cant remember her name finally show up to the wall, Nights Watch let them in.

Next is a dinner scene with Jon at Winterfell with all the houses of the North where the begin their strategy of fighting the White Walkers. Sansa undermines his authority in front of the houses because she thinks the houses that betrayed Ned should be replaced by loyal familiies where Jon doesnt think children of said traitors should be punished for their mistakes. He gets the two kids of the two houses the pledge allegiance and everyone cheers on Jon for being a cool dude.

Second follow up is Sansa and Jon having a bit of back and forth about what she just did but she makes good points about him and saying dont be stupid like Ned. Ned was noble and so was Robb but it got them killed so be smarter.

They get a raven with a message from Cersei saying bend the knee or die. Sansas like ohhhh no you dont know her jon she crazy, Jons like bitch please we united the north and winter is here with a thousand miles of snow and they are a southern army. They cant do poo poo.

Baelish tries to woo Sansa quick but shes like I know your moves bud buzz off.

Also hilarious scene between that wildling dude and whats her name (gently caress I should probably rewatch the last season this week names are escaping me). She is training with Tyrions old trainee guy dude and she throws him in a pile of snow and the Wildling guys like with the funniest/creepiest face says "You are a very lucky man" Its funny as hell and will be talk of the episode I gurantee it.

Final notable scene is Danaerys and crew rolling up to Dragonstone where the clean the place up and end up at the giant map that Stannis banged the Red Witch on and she says "Sha'll we begin?" To Tyrion and cue credits and epic music.

Episode 2

The Episode opens at Dragonstone, big storm brewing lots of rain. Cuts to the Stannis' old war room. We see Dany, Tyrion, Varys, Olenna, Theon, Elleria, Grey Worm, Missandei and Yara. They are discussing the best strategy in winning Kings Landing and the seven kingdoms. Olenna, Elleria and Yara insist on hitting Kings Landing with full force taking it in a day at most. Tyrion and Varys believe it better to win the loyalty of the Lords since Cersei has so many enemies anyways and they dont want her to be known as "The Queen of Ashes". Dany eventually favors Tyrions approach after a convincing speech which recommends the greyjoy fleet goes back to Dorne with the the Sands and to hit Kings Landing with the fleet once an army supplied by Olennas men to take Casterly Rock. The idea here is to not just pillage with massive hordes of unsullied and dothraki because the populace at whole will not welcome Dany as their new ruler so at first they must win the old fashioned way and not allow Dothraki to pillage and rape because it will make her look like another crazy Targaryan.

Dany turns her attention to Varys though, presses him about where his loyalties lie. She brings up about how him and his allies before traded her off to the Dothraki like a pawn. He goes on about how Robert wasn't a good king because he mostly didnt care and didnt want it. He wants a ruler who cares for the people who live in it and not for power and glory. Thats where is true loyalties lie and she can have him executed by Grey Worm or devoured by her Dragons but he wont pledge full loyalty because his loyalty is the streets (Varys gangsta as gently caress apparently).

Everyone leaves except for Olenna who gives Dany an "old womans advice". Says Tyrion is a clever man but she has outlasted all the clever men because she doesnt listen to them. Calls most people sheep but says Dany isnt a sheep but a dragon. "So be a Dragon."

Dany is then told (I think Missendai, cant remember tbh) that Melisandre has arrived. They all go and meet her. Her and Dany speak in Dothraki mostly about the Red Priests in the east when Dany was loving poo poo up. Melisandre tells her about the White Walkers although doesnt mention them specifically just says a big evil is coming. Melisandre eludes to the fact Dany could be the Prince that was Promised. Dany noting she is not a prince but a queen, Messendai mentions that in the original language the term is genderless and can mean either other. Melisandre says Prophecies are dangerous things. She also insists that Dany meet Jon Snow and have him tell her the things he has been through and seen. Tyrion stunned with the news that Jon is now king of the north and insists Dany meets with him as well and vouches for his character, saying he would make a great ally. Dany agrees tells Tyrion to send a raven to winterfell and tell Jon to come to Dragonstone and "Bend the knee."

We cut to a scene with Greyworm and Missandei who gets upset because Greyworm is going to war. This is all lovey dovey scene and where the nudity is. Nothing much to reveal here aside from them confessing their feelings, her seeing his ahem...lack of parts, and then he eats her out. Moving on.

Next scene is Winterfell, young men and boys training shooting arrows at targets. Sansa reads the letter sent by Tyrion and says its most likeyl a trap to Jon. Jon says read the last quote. "Dwarfs are bastards in the eyes of their fathers." Because of this Jon knows Tyrion is legit but still decides not safe to leave Winterfell.

Cersei at Kings Landing brings the loyal lords to the iron throne room and tells them of Dany's army and Dothraki and Unsullied and says they need to pledge allegience to her or lose there wives and childrens to rape and pillaging. They seem to agree but hesitantly. Sams father is the main guy here and he notes how people who don't agree or side with her end up deaded.

As they leave Jaime follows Sams dad and asks him if hed be his top general in the war to come. He eventually agrees. Jaime offers him a high position or a throne or something in exchange for his military expertise, cant remember the specifics on that.

We cut to Oldtown back with Sam. He is in Jorah's cell with his Master Maester as they analyze his condition. Sams Maester says hes too far gone, has about 10 years to live but about 6 months before he goes batshit. Out of respect of his knighthood he is allowed one more night to stay but then he will be sent to that old Targaryan city where all the greystone crazies chill. Next scene is Sam and Measter at the library and Sam tries to convince Maester of attempting to cure Mormont, citing an old Maester who managed to cure two people before. Maester says yeah that guy died of greyscale and the procedure is extremely dangerous hence why its banned.

At Winterfell Jon gets yet ANOTHER Raven, this is the one from Sam saying Dragonstone is confirmed a mine for Dragonglass. Now Jon is more or less like I got to go now otherwise we gonna die. So Jon has another meeting with all the Northern Houses and gives them the update. The Northerners clearly arent very happy with this news, even Lyanna disagrees and Sansa as per usual butts in saying its stupid.

Jon says its gonna be okay and its a risk worth taking and he is going to leave Sansa in control of Winterfell until his return. This throws her off and cuts to a shot of Littlefinger with that "Ouuuuu im gonna plot and scheme now kus im shifty" face.

This then cuts to the scene that was leaked earlier where Jon is in the basement chamber thing looking at the statue of his father. Littlefinger comes down and does his thing. Says he liked Ned and it was too bad what happened to him. Jon says he isnt suppose to be down here, Littlefinger claims ignorance apologizes and says he just wanted to chat since the two of them havent had that oppurtunity yet. Jon dismisses this wants no business in it. Littlefinger suggest a "Thank you" should be in order for saving him at the Battle of The Bastards. At this point Jons back is to Littlefinger. Littlefinger starts reminiscing about his love for Kat, and although he was bitter with Ned and her getting married he understood. But now he also loves Sansa like he loved Kat. He barely finishes that sentence until Jon grabs him by the throat and throws him against the wall. Tells him if he touches Sansa he will kill him. End of story end of scene.

The order of scenes here might be wrong because they are pretty quick and happen all over.

If I remember correctly the next scene is Sam sneaking into Mormonts cell at night and is there to attempt to cure Mormonts Greyscale. This is the best scene of the episode for sure. Really graphic and tense since Jorah has to be completely quiet while Sam literally cuts chunks of his skin off with a scapel. Lots of white puss and graphic imagery. Sam takes a scapel/needle thing and right when he is about to plunge it into Mormonts chest we cut to an image of a fork piercing a pie filled with a white paste of some sort, meant to look like the puss that came from mormonts wounds and this guy just full on scoops a mouthful. Yummy.

Theres a scene with Arya at the Inn. She sees that Pie guy or whatever. He offers her pie. She takes a bite mentions how good it is. He goes on about how to brown the crusts before cooking the whole thing or somehting like that and thats why its so good but no one cooks em like that because it takes too long. Arya says she didnt do that when she cooked them. He's confused but its an obvious nod to when she cooked the Freys and fed them to Walder. She is informed of Jon becoming the king of the north and decides to change her mind and head north. On her way there shes camping for the day in the woods and she notices her horse getting very nervous and upset. Next thing she knows shes surrounded by a pack of wolves. Then dun dun dunnn her Direwolf (if anyone can remember her name would appreciate) shows up, and she is...MASSIVE. Deffinitely the biggest direwolf hands down. Makes Ghost look like a little bitch. They have a moment and Arya tries to convince it to come with her to Winterfell, assuming it understands. The direwolf recognizes her but theres this kind of moment like we both are not the same people we use to be. Her direwolf leaves with the pack and Arya says something along the lines of "Thats not you anymore."

The final scene is the big boat battle between the greyjoys. Pretty epic pretty good. Two sandsnakes are killed by Euron, one strangled and hung from the front of the boat, the other has two swords shoved into her and shes propped up. Elleria gets captured along with I think is Tyene Sand. Eurons fleet wins and Theon is put in a fight or flight situation. Euron has Yara by the throat, eggs Theon to come save her. He pussies out and dives into the water. Leaving her behind. Sad.

Last scene is Tyrion floating in the water looking on at the fleet in flames as Eurons ship sails away in the distance.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jul 17, 2017

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Sounds like he's living the dream

Good for R Kelly he's got his own anime harem in TWO count 'em TWO cities

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I thought he was gay and it's why there was that south park episode

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat
oh good, an excuse to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuY1rt4qp5M

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

r kelly is cool

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Godammit.

He beat me to it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Keep it on the down low was a big song when I was in middle school. That's the last I heard of him until this very thread. I guess it's good he's staying busy.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

“R. Kelly is the sweetest person you will ever want to meet,” McGee said. “But Robert is the devil.”

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

does he still piss on people

also this is weirder then ja rule becoming briefly relevant again

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

History... is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, piss and prostiution continue on forever

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

The piss tape is real.
Piss tape Isreal.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
More like Charles Mansion

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
And how will "Black Twitter" handle this one?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Agent Escalus posted:

And how will "Black Twitter" handle this one?

"More like Charles Mansion bruh"

(Picture of Drake)

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

I thought he was gay and it's why there was that south park episode

R Kelly is not Kanye West, so is neither a gay fish nor married to a Hobbit

As bum gently caress crazy as Kanye West is, R Kelly is ten times as crazy, one tenth as intelligent, plus Kelly is a scumbag. But we'll always have Trapped in the Closet!

ED: He should do Trapped in the Closet II: The ballad of his cult-harem.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jul 17, 2017

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

lol that people don't straight up murder people if they genuinely believe their daughters are in danger smh

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
can i really criticize him for running a sex cult of 18 year olds in Georgia? I mean, age ain't nothing but a number... and is there really anything wrong with a little bump and grind?

i'm sure he would do it different if he could turn back the hands of time

plus i'm sure he lets them go eventually, he knows when a woman's fed up

its not like he keeps them all trapped in the closet or something

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Laphroaig posted:

can i really criticize him for running a sex cult of 18 year olds in Georgia? I mean, age ain't nothing but a number... and is there really anything wrong with a little bump and grind?

i'm sure he would do it different if he could turn back the hands of time

plus i'm sure he lets them go eventually, he knows when a woman's fed up

its not like he keeps them all trapped in the closet or something

He didn't take away their phones they just have bad reception at the chocolate factory on the sex planet

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
What kind of rich man rents anything?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The latest bombshell against the singer comes via a lengthy Buzzfeed report entitled "Inside the Pied Piper of R&B's 'Cult'," written by longtime Chicago music journalist Jim DeRogatis. The story, based on interviews with a trio of alleged former Kelly inner circle members -- Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee -- as well as reviews of legal documents, claim that six women recruited by Kelly live in his rented properties, where he is in control of all aspects of their lives: "from what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records."

uhhh

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7866187/r-kelly-young-women-cult-report

i think more bad things are going to come out. no pun intended.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
R Kelly is the new Rick James

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

More like Charles Mansion

:grovertoot:

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I can't believe another successful black man is being accused of stuff by a woman he had sex with

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

lol that people don't straight up murder people if they genuinely believe their daughters are in danger smh

If that was my daughter I'd remove her by force

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

"More like Charles Mansion"

That's good.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Bape Culture posted:

They are not that worried because the girls aren't in danger of anything besides losing their food ticket because of jealous ex harem members' chicken headery

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Buccaneer posted:

They are not that worried because the girls aren't in danger of anything besides losing their food ticket because of jealous ex harem members' chicken headery

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
whoa r Kelly is a creepy sex pervert??? whoa

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
In 1996, Kelly was sued for damages by a woman alleging the two began a sexual relationship when she was 15. Kelly settled out of court. In 2001, a similar lawsuit with a similar result. The next year, he was indicted on 21 counts of making child pornography after police came into possession of a video depicting a man resembling Kelly having sex with a young woman. Also in 2002, another lawsuit, this one from a woman claiming both that Kelly impregnated her while she was underage and that one of his associates took her to get an abortion. Kelly settled. That same year, a woman sued Kelly for filming, without her knowledge, the two having sex. Kelly settled. It goes on: at least a half-dozen more lawsuits, followed by settlements, followed by nondisclosure agreements. (There are also reportedly a handful of instances in which Kelly has agreed to payments before lawsuits were even filed. Presumably these, too, involve NDAs.)

All of his preying on kids has been public for decades now. They have all been black girls from poor families,so a payout is an alternative to having their lives further destroyed in a trial.

http://www.vulture.com/2015/11/is-it-okay-to-listen-to-r-kelly.html

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Anyone made a trapped in the closet joke yet?

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Yvershek posted:

In 1996, Kelly was sued for damages by a woman alleging the two began a sexual relationship when she was 15. Kelly settled out of court. In 2001, a similar lawsuit with a similar result. The next year, he was indicted on 21 counts of making child pornography after police came into possession of a video depicting a man resembling Kelly having sex with a young woman. Also in 2002, another lawsuit, this one from a woman claiming both that Kelly impregnated her while she was underage and that one of his associates took her to get an abortion. Kelly settled. That same year, a woman sued Kelly for filming, without her knowledge, the two having sex. Kelly settled. It goes on: at least a half-dozen more lawsuits, followed by settlements, followed by nondisclosure agreements. (There are also reportedly a handful of instances in which Kelly has agreed to payments before lawsuits were even filed. Presumably these, too, involve NDAs.)

All of his preying on kids has been public for decades now. They have all been black girls from poor families,so a payout is an alternative to having their lives further destroyed in a trial.

http://www.vulture.com/2015/11/is-it-okay-to-listen-to-r-kelly.html

The only time he was charged with a crime he was acquitted

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
do you miiiiind if I
Give you some of my

12 play~~~

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Buccaneer posted:

The only time he was charged with a crime he was acquitted
That probably has nothing to do with the fact that he has a lot of money.

Just like how if he was eaten by wild dogs I wouldn't assume it's because the world is just.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Sounds like these ladies want just a touch of love, but R Kelly is just like "I'm gonna make you sweat," all the time. Truly twisted, man, something just ain't right. Nobody deserves that.

Am I doing this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Really, what's the point of having influence if not to operate a sex cult?

• Locked thread