Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

enojy posted:

Eh, if you're trying to be a faceless YouTube personality, you gotta come up with something else to get the clicks besides "stupid agape face pretending to be in shock at something."

Yeah, you got me there. I really don't want to get into a "what is/isn't a port" argument anyway. I wanna get into an argument about how Marina is still Best Girl despite Pearl being Best Fanart Girl.

http://www.kyoto-aquarium.com/suizokukaan.html

I am insane with jealousy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Splatoon 2: Countdown to Callie and Marie amiibo scalping

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Kelp Plankton posted:

I can't wait for Splatoon 3 when we get to meet Big Judd

Big Judd, Lill Judd, Lill Judd lost.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Splatoon 3 will feature a laid back Rasta Judd, who goes by the name Judd Dredd

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
That was inspired.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The next Judd is actually going to be the villain of Splatoon 3, whose plan is to bulldoze Inkopolis Plaza to build a freeway.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Pearl fan art is only good out of necessity because you have to go pretty far off model to make her look good.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Are any stores giving out free things with Splatoon 2? (Like that cube target gave out with MK8D)

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

https://twitter.com/mushbuh/status/887450032122859522

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Excited to play the videogame !!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lol skip ahead to 5:15 https://youtu.be/yiYF5JD1IdE

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Lawl at the girls being named Ariel and Ursula.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Literally bought the last Marie and one of the last Callies on Amazon UK, hell yeah

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

Literally bought the last Marie and one of the last Callies on Amazon UK, hell yeah

gently caress you

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

The next Judd is actually going to be the villain of Splatoon 3, whose plan is to bulldoze Inkopolis Plaza to build a freeway.

And we gotta beat him and his elite AustrianSquidstrian goons in the big after school splat off or else we're done for!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Zelder posted:

And we gotta beat him and his elite AustrianSquidstrian goons in the big after school splat off or else we're done for!

What, with your partner splatted by a falling Zapfish, and already being busy trying to find the killer who talked JUST. LIKE. THIIIIIIIIIISSS

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Gunna cancel my Splatoon 2 preorder... because I'm getting it digital! :yeah:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Squids, I bought the headset.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

bandaid.friend posted:

Unlocks are fun, except in local multiplayer games where multiplayer stuff is unlocked in singleplayer mode. The map rotation's ok, I was able to get used to just two maps at a time in the demo instead of having to learn everything at once. Lets you get into a groove. I hope that we don't have the same maps at the same time each day, though, that'd suck

These Callie/Marie amiibos are hard to get

They aren't region locked as far as I'm aware so just grab JP ones? Looks like there's a bunch on Amazon.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Do tell us if the cans sound like poo poo.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
The app is on stores. It doesn't do anything without the game but it's there.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Rexroom posted:

Do tell us if the cans sound like poo poo.

I ended up just canceling mine since I can't imagine ever playing mobile and needing voice chat, but I may reconsider if they make a dongle that works for any headset.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I ended up just canceling mine since I can't imagine ever playing mobile and needing voice chat, but I may reconsider if they make a dongle that works for any headset.

If they made some kind of bluetooth dongle/receiver kit that mixes the audio together like this wired one does, I might get that.

As it is, I'll probably just play with one earbud in when goons deign to speak to me :v:

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

http://imgur.com/a/gdMfl

What do these error messages actually say when trying to scan Callie and Marie amiibo?

(the note on the page says its either a day 1 patch or complete single player, but that seems to indicate its speculation and not a translation)

Nephzinho fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jul 19, 2017

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Just messages that boil down to "Complete Single Player first"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

pichupal posted:

Just messages that boil down to "Complete Single Player first"

Cool thanks. Looks like I'll be plowing through single player this weekend.

e; Unless it turns out to be nothing, I'm sure people who got early copies are halfway done already and will have single player completed before I start downloading.

Nephzinho fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jul 19, 2017

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

We can both test it then mines should be in the mail Friday.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jarogue posted:

We can both test it then mines should be in the mail Friday.

Ditto!

What up squid merch buying buddies

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Friday's an expensive day for me; Splatoon 2, the Pro Controller, and Cloud and Bayonetta amiibo (The FFVII and original Bayonetta versions) :shepspends:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I'm gonna walk into Walmart on Friday like Vince McMahon and only communicate with open palm face slaps to indicate I want a copy of Splatoon 2. When I'm tackled by security I will start screaming I am a SovCit and their naval gold fringe flag rules don't apply to me

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I'm gonna walk into Walmart on Friday like Vince McMahon and only communicate with open palm face slaps to indicate I want a copy of Splatoon 2. When I'm tackled by security I will start screaming I am a SovCit and their naval gold fringe flag rules don't apply to me

Gosh I'm just leaving work early.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. VooDoo posted:

You seem like a Pearl fan

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

This game should be out now

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

So here is what Splatnet app can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91pfaRLkZQ

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I'm starting the download when I wake up at like 4:30 in the morning, so I can play it 14 hours later after I get home from my day. Work will be excruciating :yaycloud:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

deadly_pudding posted:

I'm starting the download when I wake up at like 4:30 in the morning, so I can play it 14 hours later after I get home from my day. Work will be excruciating :yaycloud:
Speaking of which have they said what time it'll be up for purchase/download in the various timezones?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Pierson posted:

Speaking of which have they said what time it'll be up for purchase/download in the various timezones?

First party titles are usually midnight EST.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Gosh I'm just leaving work early.

Me too. Best Buy said my order just shipped so I hope there's a freak shipping miracle and I get it early

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

deadly_pudding posted:

Lol if you're not staying up till midnight to start the download then stealing your companies WiFi to game from a bathroom stall are you really even living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Matches are only 3 minutes long...truly a poop break game