Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

EzEight posted:

I just saw the ultimate whale.
What's his id? I must add him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

EzEight posted:

I'm talking all slots filled with 5*s with NP 5 equipped with all maxed out Kaleidascope.

Archer slot had NP5 Gilgamesh. Caster slot had NP5 Waver.

Its like seeing Seto Kaiba in reality.

On JPN, r-right? :stonklol:

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

On JPN, r-right? :stonklol:

It'd be much harder on JPN since the 5* pool is much larger. Maxing out all NPs is much easier when there are only six servants you can roll.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

EzEight posted:

I'm talking all slots filled with 5*s with NP 5 equipped with all maxed out Kaleidascope.

Archer slot had NP5 Gilgamesh. Caster slot had NP5 Waver.

Its like seeing Seto Kaiba in reality.
He might have been a developer or translator or something. I know a lot of the dev team on JP have infinite quartz (and I think some of the voice actors?)

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Endorph posted:

That's the first non default outfit in the NA version. It's abilities are

Arts Up (1 Ally) (1 Turn)
Critical Star Drop Rate Up (1 Ally) (1 Turn)
Remove Buffs (1 Enemy)

It's not very good unless you're running some bizarre arts crit team.

Actually it's perfect for cheesing out the final boss

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Endorph posted:

He might have been a developer or translator or something. I know a lot of the dev team on JP have infinite quartz (and I think some of the voice actors?)

Gilgamesh' VA dropped 1,000 buckaroos trying to get Gilgamesh...and failed.

Then he formed a contract with Rin's VA friended her because she did have him. Apparently after rerolling on four devices simultaneously.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

NRVNQSR posted:

It'd be much harder on JPN since the 5* pool is much larger. Maxing out all NPs is much easier when there are only six servants you can roll.

Didn't see it that way, I was mostly considering it from a release length perspective.

That's still bat poo poo crazy.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Once he accepts my friend invite I'll share the name.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
The IGN is NukEzKelz

I may have over hyped this guy but he's still a super whale.

Vlad, NP5, Maxed Limit over zero
Altria, NP5, Maxed Kaleidascope
Gilgamesh,NP5, Maxed Kaleidascope
Waver, NP4, Maxed Prisma Cosmos
Lancelot,NP4, Maxed Kaleidascope
Other slots are filled with NP5 or NP4 4* with maxed 5* CEs

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Vengarr posted:

Then he formed a contract with Rin's VA friended her because she did have him. Apparently after rerolling on four devices simultaneously.

That's Nobunaga Shimazaki who voices Arjuna, Edmond, and the protag in the OVA, Gil's VA is Tomokazu Seki. He's a perpetual guest during the JP FGO streams.

He also tried reaching for Scath's boobs on the new years stream last year, god bless him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu7v8sD4c24&t=142s

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Vengarr posted:

Rin's risemara gacha game is powerful

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
If you have Lancelot, try putting him as your favorite in My Room.

Dislikes: "ARTHURRRRRRR!!!"

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Vengarr posted:

post the rest

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

NRVNQSR posted:

Even so the game still has to convince me that it's worth 30 quartz of cash money by the time that happens.

Do they ever do sales on premium quartz?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
I ascended Jeanne and grailed her to level 92. :toot:

Randallteal posted:

Not that I've seen, maybe you can get discounted google play cards? Like at Costco?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Randallteal posted:

No, but you can buy those discount app currency deal like $85 for 100 android/ios coin

All whale should do this

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

:geno:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It's not a wrong choice...

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
Riyo's Saber art has never been more spot on.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Burn it for gacha karma.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
She's been pretty good for me. Her buster cards with the Limited / Zero Over CE is doing doing Herc level damage and surpassing him against lancers.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Marogareh posted:

She's been pretty good for me. Her buster cards with the Limited / Zero Over CE is doing doing Herc level damage and surpassing him against lancers.

She's good, but someone has to be the weakest 5* and for now that's her so she gets the hate.

At least she dresses better than Altera.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Is she at least better than, say, Caesar without taking the star level into consideration? Because I'm probably not going to put anything else into him at the moment (level 40) while I can get her up to 60 without too much of a fuss.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
I'm going to discard my iOS account now that my Android one has surpassed it. Is anyone interested in a lvl 59 account with Waver, Hercules, Lancelot, Elisabeth, Martha and Carmilla? All current chapters completed, no quartzes or tickets left.

Also, can I have the same account on multiple devices, or does it limit you to one?

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
I think by stats alone she's better than Caesar. I would actually take Caesar right now because I'm having to use saber lily to eat all my exp cards.

On another note I'm sorta glad the half xp dailies are ending soon because i keep hitting my max inventory even though I'm only doing the 30ap hands to get prisms. And I've just been jamming gold exp cards down the throats of every servant I have just to make room for more gold exp cards

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Is she at least better than, say, Caesar without taking the star level into consideration? Because I'm probably not going to put anything else into him at the moment (level 40) while I can get her up to 60 without too much of a fuss.

Her stats are better across the board, but she has an AOE NP rather than a single target one so they do fill slightly different roles.

edit: For another possible point of reference: Mechanically she's essentially identical to Saber Alter. At level 100 with max everything they have almost identical skills and NPs and their stats are within a few percentage points of each other. Alter's damage output is very slightly higher, Vanilla's hp is very slightly higher.

I will admit that Alter dresses better.

NRVNQSR fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jul 19, 2017

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
All I want from this game in the future is that they update everyone's old attack animations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Marogareh posted:

All I want from this game in the future is that they update everyone's old attack animations.

they are working on it, its just very slow progress

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
I need 10 caster pieces to ascend my waver a second time. I played through the daily about 15 times in a row. Guess what I didn't get once

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What I do with extra copies of a character once I have one at 5/5 NP?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Sacrifice them for mana prisms.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Marogareh posted:

The sprite artists are pretty drat good for this game, especially because they have to adapt a ton of different characters with different art styles to have a similar enough one for the gameplay.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
5 golden apples later and I finally have Nero's 3rd ascension. Now I just need 33 more plumes for the skills :smithicide:

Marogareh fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 20, 2017

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

RIP 1/2 stamina, got to 1k MP, 70m QP and master level 90, that'll do

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
App update is available on QooApp

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

So is there any real difference between all these commemorative CEs or do I just pick the one with my waifu/husbando/whoever.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Neat map (and two gears!) from the outfit quest. Is that from a later singularity?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

So is there any real difference between all these commemorative CEs or do I just pick the one with my waifu/husbando/whoever.

The portraits are all mechanically identical and useless. I think the Extella one you get automatically is usable, though?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I've found most of the music in this game pretty forgettable thus far but this outfit quest track is extremely my jam.

NRVNQSR posted:

The portraits are all mechanically identical and useless. I think the Extella one you get automatically is usable, though?
Yeah, my second question was gonna be what they do since the shop doesn't tell you, but it sounds like they're pure collection fodder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Sophism posted:

Also, can I have the same account on multiple devices, or does it limit you to one?

Kinda. You can only play on a single device at any one time, but you can use a code to transfer your account between devices. It'd be a bit of a pain to have to do that on a regular basis, though.