Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was just watching RyuQuezacotl do a D2 speed run and a rare jewel dropped so I said, whilst putting spaghetti in my mouth, "Oooh! Rare jewel for the win... Brother."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No but I have to be careful when visiting my parents. I was on the porch playing Bravely Default when I realized I forgot to equip my boss skills and said gently caress really loud she definitely heard me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no but ive done something much more embarrassing on multiple occasions. using all chat instead of team chat :eng99:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y'all know the story already but just to set the mood here, this thread is about the moments like when my sister hid in my room and caught me playing ESPN 2K5 franchise mode and saying Now YOU are a bad rear end. to one of the draft prospects in the off season. Except your an adult and catching yourself.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

as i said in the last thread, i game in complete silence except for occasional swearing or banging like a normal person

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is more about if your watching a stream and talking to the streamer but out loud, alone, to your computer screen.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

Y'all know the story already but just to set the mood here, this thread is about the moments like when my sister hid in my room and caught me playing ESPN 2K5 franchise mode and saying Now YOU are a bad rear end. to one of the draft prospects in the off season. Except your an adult and catching yourself.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's one of my favorite stories ever. One time a buddy of mine was on vent (old skool VOIP) with a live mic w/o knowing it. He was playing a lovely korean mmo with timed hits and every combo he would make a little baby grunting noise. Uunf. Nnnph. Mmnuf

Gamer noises ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's one of my favorite stories ever. One time a buddy of mine was on vent (old skool VOIP) with a live mic w/o knowing it. He was playing a lovely korean mmo with timed hits and every combo he would make a little baby grunting noise. Uunf. Nnnph. Mmnuf

Gamer noises ftw

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gamer noises ftw

hahaha

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I was cheering other imps on without typing during our brief group of fighting game tourneys. twas a good time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gamer noises ftw

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i find myself cheering and wooping for GDQ streams and caught myself clapping once when a guy donated 25k, not really on twitch much outside of big tourneys and GDQs though

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

i find myself cheering and wooping for GDQ streams and caught myself clapping once when a guy donated 25k, not really on twitch much outside of big tourneys and GDQs though

i boo every man and woman who gives even a cent to the hungry pockets of mike uyama

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In college I had a neighbor who would loudly whoop and bang on the walls while watching something funny

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
When in_training was streaming while also on a voice call with his buddy and didn't have it muted and was just singing and doing all stupid poo poo and then he realized it and started freaking out and his friend asked him who was watching and he was like "it's a, uhh, there's these guys, ugh it's just from an Internet forum"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

When in_training was streaming while also on a voice call with his buddy and didn't have it muted and was just singing and doing all stupid poo poo and then he realized it and started freaking out and his friend asked him who was watching and he was like "it's a, uhh, there's these guys, ugh it's just from an Internet forum"

lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when we'd play Friday the thirteenth my roommate would ask me why I was yelling in a fake Italian accent

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
No but when I was a 13 year old playing competitive Call of Duty 4 there was one time where I was talking to my clanmates on Vent and they were just ignoring me for an hour straight so I got really pissed off and left the clan forever, burned every bridge I possibly could, just talked a river of absolutely reprehensible poo poo.

Turns out I hit the mute microphone button on accident. I never talked to any of them again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

I was gonna say this, lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've definitely watched a Giant Bomb video before and when someone asks something aloud to the group I've answered to the computer screen and then immediately wondered why I just did that.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

My friend didnt know he wasnt muted and started rapping the entire Miami by will smith

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I watch the pewds play horror games and yell at the screen like "NO PEWDS DONT GO IN THERE" and scream along with him

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not usually

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bill Barber posted:

klapman posted:

No but when I was a 13 year old playing competitive Call of Duty 4 there was one time where I was talking to my clanmates on Vent and they were just ignoring me for an hour straight so I got really pissed off and left the clan forever, burned every bridge I possibly could, just talked a river of absolutely reprehensible poo poo.

Turns out I hit the mute microphone button on accident. I never talked to any of them again

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

klapman posted:

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

klapman posted:

lmfao holy poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

klapman posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

One time I was doing a heist in GTA Online and two of the guys I was playing with were talking to each other about weed and their new headsets. Then one of them called a delivery order for burgers with the mic still on and gave out his address

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

frank.club posted:

when we'd play Friday the thirteenth my roommate would ask me why I was yelling in a fake Italian accent

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

One time I was doing a heist in GTA Online and two of the guys I was playing with were talking to each other about weed and their new headsets. Then one of them called a delivery order for burgers with the mic still on and gave out his address

how many burgers did he get

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

how many burgers did he get

two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

Small Asian attempts to eat Big Smoke's entire Order

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Small Asian attempts to eat Big Smoke's entire Order

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

I watch the pewds play horror games and yell at the screen like "NO PEWDS DONT GO IN THERE" and scream along with him

Same.

• Locked thread